What are some of the worst deaths you've heard of?

What are some of the worst deaths you've heard of?
heard of one involving native Americans and one of George Washington's men that seemed excessively brutal. Wanna hear about medieval torture and macabre stuff tbh

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Crawford_(soldier)
darkandbizaarestories.blogspot.com/2011/12/death-of-colwilliam-crawford.html
ripeace.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/the-murder-of-junko-furuta-44-days-of-hell/
unbelievable-facts.com/2016/12/hisashi-ouchi.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell me more OP, my google skills are not good enough. I guess 'slow cutting' is pretty brutal.

Scaphism

Being gassed sounds horrible

this is the one i was thinking of:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Crawford_(soldier)
darkandbizaarestories.blogspot.com/2011/12/death-of-colwilliam-crawford.html

Scaphism (the Boats) gets a special mention for being incredibly fucked up, even by classical greek standards
The Viet Cong (and the Cubans who taught them) enjoyed a method of slowly slicing off limbs and eventually decapitating POWs by taking days or weeks using a serrated blade, cutting slightly deeper each session while allowing the wound to start to heal and minimizing blood loss before making the next 2cm cut deeper into the flesh
Acute radiation sickness is also horrific, specifically absorbed doses around 6 greys. At about 6 greys, you are going to die in agony barring some kind of incredible luck, but unlike doses >8 greys which kill you extremely quickly, your suffering will last several days; radiation burns, as your flesh sloughs off your bones and your brain slowly shuts down from the blood toxicity caused by total organ failure.
Of course, just plain old dehydration is a fate i would never wish on another human being.

Flaying

the one of junko furuta is pretty bad case as well
ripeace.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/the-murder-of-junko-furuta-44-days-of-hell/

too lazy to greentext it but basically she was a student who was kidnapped/detained by 4 of her classmates and they tortured her over the course of 44 days, doing things like breaking lightbulbs in her vag, electrocuting her, raping her repeatedly, beating her etc, think she reportedly started begging to die around day 20 according to court docs.
they got released within 20 yrs or something like that cuz japan

i've heard of scaphism before, didn't know about the specifics of VC torture methods. heard of a caste about acute radiation sickness in japan, some guy who was kept alive for 60 days after huge exposure, skin started melting off etc

What did they mean by this?

this is what i was thinking of:
unbelievable-facts.com/2016/12/hisashi-ouchi.html

Japanese prison isn't warm and cuddly like American prison.

that's cool, but i wasn't referring to anything about the quality of what the inside of a prison was like

Foucault wrote about executing people generally but in one instance he wrote about, I think it was medieval, executioners. He described an execution where they tried to rip a guy apart by having 4 horses pull in opposite directions. I think eventually they had to use different horses or they had to use teams of horses for each limb but he ended up bleeding out with only one limb ripped off.
The guillotine was really pretty civilized when you think about it.

Hanging is also quite civilised. If everything goes as planned, then the neck snaps and you die instantly.

…Lots of kids think hanging involves strangulation, however that is not normally the case.

if you do pic related right, apparently you're out in 10 seconds or so as well

(suspension vs drop hanging)

i was going to say scaphism or the brazen bull. apparently people built the bulls in such a way so that when the people inside screamed as they were dying, it made sounds like a bull

Disgusting.

While not a form of execution, the way boiling oil, as used in siege warfare, is described, sounds horrible:
Imagine the feeling of getting hit with it, having it run down your head and back.

not being able to get out of that armor plays on my claustrophobia really badly when thinking about that tbh

hot

Fucksake

Crucifixion, or freezing to death.

Suffocation.

brass bull, stretching, iron maiden, the one where they hang you upside down and saw you in half in between the legs

I prefer to not think of such unpleasant things.

i heard of a man who died asphyxiated when his 9yo daughter sat on his face. such a terrible death…

i heard of a man who died asphyxiated when his 9yo daughter sat on his face. such a terrible death…

My dad was a coroner, and he said that to him the nastiest deaths were electrocutions. You basically fry from the inside out, based on whatever the █ of least resistance is, which is usually the digestive tract because that is where the moisture content is highest.

Don't mind me, just putting
(((𝔼𝔽𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋)))
into threads.

Burning alive seems quite bad, from watching the ISIS vids.

…The "best" parts.

i think it's not as bad as people generally think of it as. apparently all of your nerve fibres getting burnt that quick sends you into some form of shock which makes you numb or something. also the smoke inhalation into your lungs may kill you first
i think getting burnt at the stake would be a different scenario given that the fire/heat creeps up on you from the bottom up, rather than just being doused in gasoline and burnt alive
i think the isis ones were like that, right?

I think the first 10-20 seconds of it would probably suck ass though, considering all those African lynching videos where guys who are damn near dead after taking stones to the dome immediately get up and bolt as soon as they're on fire.

I also believe Junko Furuta had one of the worst deaths.
The worst part in my humle opinion is that she did nothing wrong. She wronged no one, she wasn't walking in a bad neighbourhood, nothing. She was randomly attacked by psycho normies.

3rd pic is from a movie made "in her honor". There's also a manga depicting her month-long rape. Yeah, some people are getting money out of this. Turns out, it's legal to sell gore stuff based on a real homicide. Not sure what's worse, people doing this for a profit or the weirdos who fap to this.