Moar Banners

Since this was the only OC generator in weeks

why?

Wow. I'm sorry I guess.

Never said it was to save Holla Forums.
Just want to get moar OC dumbass
wake up, dickfart

then post non-banner oc. banners are stupid.

No, you are missing the point. Nobody is posting OC anymore everyone is lazy and wants everything done for them. So the just copypasta the same crap in every thread.

banners are stupid though

So user, What is not stupid?

faggot, that's because every non-pedo thread gets sage-spammed and spergged on, leaving pedo threads the only threads that anons congregate in. and very few Holla Forums users will actually post pedo shit.

When I was 12 I had my first sexual experience. At the time, I lived in a little suburb outside of Cleveland and anyway, the girl next door and I were really good friends. Our parents were both gone for the day and she was over playing Transformers with me. So anyway, we kinda got.. Bored I guess? And we started playing truth or dare, which turned into 'you show me yours, I'll show you mine". So anyway there I Was, 12 years old, heart pounding, blood rushing in my ears, and the chick (who was a year older than me actually) takes off her panties and hikes her little skirt up. So what did I do, you ask? I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "FRESH" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.

Don't mind me, just putting
(((𝔼𝔽𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋)))
into threads.