Is the biggest cuckolding of all time letting a fanbase ruin a piece of media for you?

Is the biggest cuckolding of all time letting a fanbase ruin a piece of media for you?

What media was it?

No, because the media isn't yours to have.
It belongs to the collective.

you could say the fanbase is part of the media.

no, fuck you
rick and morty was always terrible

please tell us why you dislike the show without bringing up their fanbase
t. never seen the show but just see ppl going "lol reddit" and making fun of redditors tbh

just your luck, i have a useful infographic that explains my discontent

well guess what, there are people you don't like enjoying what you like right now

that graph names one
WAAAAH I CANT WATCH ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T UPHOLD THE SAME OPINIONS AS ME
I agree that the catchphrases are fucking stupid
never saw the violence or gore as "daring" or "shocking", saw it as more comedy based
happened once again. but could be true, that it's advertising or it could be one of the writers inserting his own spergy thoughts about a discontinued sauce
pretend that's the reason, but the real reason is the 'juvenile nihilism' section and the shit eating fanbase

Yes. And I'm aware of this but I still can't help letting fanbases turn me away from media I like.

Call of Duty, Lol and Minecraft I stopped playing because of the communities. WoW and TF2 I quit playing because I bought the "Dead game" meme. Rick and Morty I quit watching because every episode has more Reddit humour than the last one.

True. Still though, why's it hard to believe someone just doesnt enjoy the show?

I can't help but wonder what a show would be if it was "Holla Forums tier humor" based. Probably literally just 15 minutes straight of nazi propaganda with a 40 year old virgin screaming about "faggots and niggers" over it while the words "reddit BTFO" flashed on screen.

You forgot the incessant underage nudity

Oh yeah and instead of commercial breaks they have "cunny appreciation segments".

it would be the same 3 jokes being repeated over and over, autistic screeching and someone complaining about how dysnomia is responsible for the show being so shitty all at the same time for 15 minutes continuously

fv|

genius oc

*blocks your █*

The fanbase can only ruin fan content not the original content
unless the original content starts to pander to the retarded fans

I think the main issue is the juvenile aspect not the nihilism. It is a very surface level sort of thing at play here. Something that to a normalfag would think "muh show is so deep we don't matter in the universe xdxdxd".
So its not the differing opinion rather the execution of the opinion.

that's nutty i thought he said thought he said without bringing up reddit. guess i read wrong :d

so you don't like how others interpret the show. Sounds even stupider tbh

What, do you think family guy is good too? Its shit and its exactly the fucking same as Rick and Morty
Kys

I fucking hate family guy but because the writing and animation are shit and it's not funny. Not because I disagree with the philosophical messages of the show