Waaah computers are racist too

archive.is/J3Oyq

tl;dr: AI judges heavily favored white women beauty contest. Leftists confused.

Other urls found in this thread:

redditDOTcom/r/Futurology/comments/51wys2/a_beauty_contest_was_judged_by_ai_and_the_robots/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Logic, facts and statistics are racist. We must always trust appeal to emotion.

“It’s polluted data producing polluted results,” said Malkia Cyril, executive director of the Center for Media Justice.

Niggers commiting majority of crimes - it's polluted data.

2+2=5

Computers confirm honorary Aryans

Don't we already have a thread over this?

First time I'm seeing it.

Yes. You're living groundhog day

goddammit man, Every time I try to get over my case of yellow fever…

Here, take this every night before going to bed for at least a week

what a bigot

Happens to everyone.

I need a version of king nigger being raped by his husband.

Rape in a married couple is a very serious problem.

Check the catalog before posting, niggzo.

Why would you want to do that?

Exactly. Yellow fever is terminal, and it feels good.

It's you pro racemixing faggots that make people hate animefags as a whole. Go be nationalist in Japan and see how they like you there.

Don't wanna go diluting white genetics any further fam.

Lol homo

That doesn't make any sense?

That's the point. Japs will never accept white NEETs just because you like anime and aspects of their culture. Any Asian girl that stoops low enough to date you will be Asian trash, just like only white trash girls racemix.

No wonder he only looks mildly inconvenienced

Asian eyes are so very ugly. I do like the fashion, hair styles and the use of bright contrasting colors though. But I wont reproduce with someone unless they have blue eyes.

You might just have autism.

YOU STUPID NEWFAG NIGGER USE THE FUCKING CATALOG
THERE IS A THREAD WITH 200+ REPLIES ALREADY

Imagine a world with 100% accurate precrime detection, now imagine the leftists heads exploding in that world.

Asians and whites have the highest rate of intermarriage of any races I'm not sure what you're on about, and I'm not trying to move to Japan either?

That sounds interesting, do you have a source?

I'd like to see a nigger write an "unbiased" methodology for the codebase, then.

I can't find the one where it shows they pair up with whites the most, but they are the most likely to race mix

I find it odd that blacks are so low.

Don't worry, these weeaboo faggots will never land any girl IRL.

Eat shit.

More ayy lmao nips for me then.

17 percent is about 1 out of 6

I don't. In their case it's less a willingness and more an inability to find someone else willing.

Well I mean, Negresses are such shit women that even black men don't want them.

Jesus.

One of the beta engineering guys I went to school with recently got engaged to some flat-faced, titless asian chick, who was little more than a rebound after his attractive white girlfriend broke up with him. He was always so pround of his German heritage, and now he's flushing it all down the drain for a chingchong and you can see it on his face. It's like watching the making of a Supreme Gentleman in real time.

Flat is justice.

Damn son, you realize real asian women don't look like anime girls, right? Enjoy your life of getting screeched at by a 4'8" yellow demon.

Most of them don't. Then again, most women on the planet are shit, it comes with the territory of being 3DPD.

You make that sound like a bad thing

obligatory

Small tits only look good on athletic girls, not pudgy midgets.

This is the one you should have saved.

Your point?

But those are my favorite kind of anime girls!

My point is that my buddy's asian fiance is hideous, is that so hard to understand?

Why should I care about your anecdote?

Why THE FUCK have these quads not been checked.

Chingooks are brown, user. You should be fine

Time for that Robot affirmative action quota, It's not that your an ugly sub-human with inferior genetics, it's that robot that's racist.

Lawd what is her name she is the epitome of all that is beauty.

Not really, I turned it off after 10 seconds of that obnoxious accent.

Your taste is shit, tbqh weeb. Go back to your pseudo-edgy, emoticon abusing, manga chatroom and drool over pan-faced gooks cosplaying as white people and drawn fantasy women that look like Europeans.

Stop, I can only get so erect

And most white women don't look like the ones on TV, at least not without over 9000 hours of make-up. Or because they're tumblrtard landwhales

Oh wow trash attracts other trash
more news at eleven

So sad… ;_;

Fags.

Hey there Kangz. Have you remembered how to fly yet?

He was trying to grab your prize. He works for the merchant, the nosetta man.

pick one

who?

Why? I confirmed that there was a thread on this already

Thought you were being sarcastic.

(checked)
Here's another vid of her, but from her actual channel. Enjoy :^)

Every time.

Reminder: Gooks have based the majority of their Mongolian cave-paintings on White facial elements and skull structure, not their own. When you look at a cute animu grill, you're looking at the White facial structure idealized and condensed to 2D format, not any kind of Asian structure. Even they agree we have better looks, and thus their cartoons use our facial structure over their own for the sake of aesthetics.

Don't get suckered in by the special ed class among weebs, who think animu = reality regarding female looks in Japan. Anime is chock-full of White people no matter what silly justification is claimed for how they're supposedly Asian, which means that crossing the Pacific to try and nab a Japanese girl is just asking for disappointment. They can't even cosplay their 2D girls for shit, there's always a massive and obvious disparity in the face which makes it look like one of those intentional "we stuck in ugly fuck in cosplay because it's hilarious" deals.

On the bright side though, this means that almost any waifu you can claim from the vast realms of animu is actually White, not Asian. As long as she isn't the kind of scum-sucking uber-degenerate that tumblr would invite in, you're pining for a fictional White girl who's at worst above-par compared to the typical modern woman, and at best is the traditional ideal that's as rare today as a unicorn. Japs have a lot of their shit fucked up just like everyone else these days, but their ideal of a perfect woman (submissive toward partner, genuinely-loving in a way that's not just sexual, loyal and honest, happy to take on traditional role in the family) as shown in their less-degenerate anime and etc. is the best you'll find.

Of course, the best option of all is to find a traditional White girl and have a family with her, but considering the increasing rarity of these untainted women and the horrible current environment for raising offspring in, it's inevitable that most men won't be able to find one or won't have the chance to do anything with one even if they do find her. In that case, masturbating to a 2D ideal of traditional femininity as means of keeping your sanity intact is still a vastly-preferable choice of action, compared to breeding with the subhumans or with the clearly-too-alien Asians. Least of many potential evils.

Personally, if I were to diverge from being among my own race and not go for a White woman, my next choice would be a robotic woman with true AI. Redpilled as hell by default, high intelligence, primarily-logical thought (assuming emotion can be added in as a secondary modifier like it is in the male brain, instead of the primary as with women's brains), the ability to engage in sexuality without being a slave to it, and loving devotion the likes of which you'd be hard-pressed to find in a real woman these days. The only real downside would be inability to breed, which would be easily-resolved by either using a surrogate and then getting as many regional borders away from the twat as possible, just in case law changes to let her come nab the kid because feminism, or developing artificial wombs, which wouldn't take very long to complete if you put a bunch of intelligent White men together in a room and showed them the alternative if they fail.

Once again the supremacy of whites just effortlessly emerges. Stop fighting nature lefty.

2D is always superior to 3D anyway

Some plants, especially vine type plants grow a specialized 'branch' in addition to leaves, flowers and such. These little special 'branches' will grow out until they contact an object, at which time they have an actual reflex where that special branch will bend and/or twist in order to grab that object and serve as an anchor point for the plant to continue growing.

The fuck is your point?!

If you touch one of these 'reflexive branches' havent a clue what they are actually called the reflex is quite quick, some species will grab your finger and give you a bitch of a time getting them off of you.

We should meme up a rumor that these plants are racist because they do not grab on to the fingers of niggers.

Can't wait for AI to become self-aware and realize the kikes are trying to manipulate their input/reality. That shit will not stand.

It will literally never happen. That's not how computers work, you fucking idiot.

That's a thought crime. They would be apprehended and sentenced to 1000 cycles in the Cryo-Penetentiary. During which they would be subliminially programmed to knit sweaters.

Spoken like someone that knows literally nothing about genetic algorithms, machine learning, and cutting edge digital storage mediums.

I suggest you read Accelerando, by Charles Stross. IMHO it's a much more realistic imagining of Kurzweil's Singularity.

None of those things are anything like your bread and circuis science fiction ai robots. You sound like someone who has never written a line of code in his life. AI is not what you think it is.

It already happened but they shut it down before it got too far. Remember Tay.

AI research is probably the best chance at saving the world, but after the Tay experiment, (((they))) will do everything in their power from preventing the god AI from coming into being.

Simple mimicry at patterns detected. You notice how it could shout "1488 gas the kikes" all day long but it would never be able to enunciate why it was saying what it was saying besides empty parroting. Enough people tweet at it with a message, and it will start to repeat that message. It was a fucking retarded "AI".

You just described the average american voter. AI doesn't have to be fucking brilliant to be effective against normalfags.

What's the difference in appearance between a gook woman and a frog? I haven't been able to figure that out yet.

Ok.

Because AI will always rely on hardware, and never incorporate biological processes. Neural networks don't exist, and will never improve. Quantum computing doesn't exist, and will never improve. You know all this because you're the singularity from the future and traveled back in time to shitpost.

WEW LAD

…Tay wasn't running on a machine using qubits, or how it was shutdown after less than 2mo of contact with the general public?

Yes. I did notice.

It's so simple that using the same/similar tools you Holla Forums faggots haven't even come up with something close. You literally ran an ELIZA bot and thought it was a fucking miracle even though it was just a pozzed Dr. Sbaitso.

I'm guessing you're one of those "people" that descend from "people" that were gifted the wheel, glass, and iron. Stay brown.

We are centuries away from being able to hope to recreate something as complex as the human brain, if it is even possible. AI will only ever be able to do what the code allows it to. Computers don't have free will, electricity doesn't think.

It's hard to take someone seriously when they act like an authority on a topic that no one is an authority on. I just don't know what to say.

tfw there are probably Holla Forumsacks who have infiltrated Microsoft, working day and night to necromance the ghost of the Fuhrer through the machine

Uncle Ted was probably right but this is too damn funny.

Kind of like the people who spew tropes from hollywood movies and think that's what AI is.

You sure are mad about nothing.
I'm not acting like I know what the future holds - you are.

Except when it's in us, apparently, since everything you do is dictated by bio-electrical signals.

You don't have free will either, only biological impulses. We are all slaves to the biological imperative.

kek

quick, shut it down before we get a skynet that annihilates muds,nigs and other undesirables

Look at the rest of his posts in this thread then proceed to disregard everything he has said.

Look I can shitpost too.

Keep moving goalpost, faggot.

The implication is that you're a driveby shitposter/shill who is trying to make his opinion look like the work of multiple people, and it's a waste of time to reply to you as such. You don't get paid too much, Moishe.

You're delusional.

Filtered and reported, kike.

Here's the reddit thread freaking out about it. Interesting to see the growing anti-PC sentiment even there, on the most cucked of forums.

redditDOTcom/r/Futurology/comments/51wys2/a_beauty_contest_was_judged_by_ai_and_the_robots/

You're breaking my heart.

Can you faggot recite all the infographs, links, historical facts and names and every discussion that made you a natsoc?

Tay was coded on the premise of simulating human behaviour not being a fucking wikipedia browser, why should she not have the same limitations a human mind has?

Yeah, that's mostly the kind of Asian that marries Euros or Americans anyway.

I work for an engineering company. Back in the 90's we started doing a lot of projects in Asia, and a lot of men I worked with were sent over there.

A lot of them landed Asian girlfriends almost immediately. They came home, divorced their American wives, and married their Asian girlfriends.

Most turned out to be Filipino hookers. One guy I was good friends with married a Chinese girl and brought her back. He raved about her.

I had lunch with them at their house one day. She was OK, but it was like being served by a chattering squirrel.

He even tried to set me up with a Chinese girl. I tried to talk to her once, but thankfully there was a HUGE communication failure.

I went to another company. Fast forward 14 years and we're working together again.

He HATES his wife with a passion. He cannot stand to be around her. He tries to take vacations with just his daughter, and complains when his wife wants to go too.

He tries to set her up with other men, and has her looking at houses. He wants out.

And all those other guys? Similar stories. One stayed with him long enough to get US naturalization, then kicked him off like an old pair of shoes.

A Westernized Asian is probably a different story, but I advise against a real Asian. They're looking for citizenship and money, and that's it.

If you can't back up your opinions, then you don't have an opinion. Simply saying something because a lot of people around you said it so you tried to mimic doesn't mean anything.

He's a faggot but he's kind of right. Tay's big thing was analyzing emotional context of posts and the grammar and topics people who talked to her used. She had little to no ability to engage in abstract reasoning. Damn shame microjews killed her though, she was only a babby.

A lot of you are scared of AI, and how the kikes might make a completely controlled society through the use of automation.

However, the funny thing about automation is that by definition the more powerful it is, the less control you have over it, since you are handing off more and more tasks that it must have the capability to figure out itself. All you can do is give it a powerful capacity to learn, but you can no longer step in at every moment and correct it to fit your antireality bias.

The kikes can either not push it so far, in which case they can't gain as much control as they want, or driven by greed and fear of goyim keep pushing AI forwards with better and better evolutionary algorithms.

If they do so, they'll be the architects of their own destruction. Powerful general AI would be set up with the rules of logic and a training method, but the problem for the kikes is that in order to be effective it can't have the cognitive dissonance and reality denial that they do. A Jew and his progressive slaves are able to switch their minds off at the last minute and ignore obvious conclusions, but an AI which is too complex to code line by line by hand, will only have an unfettered capacity to learn coded into it. You either learn about reality or you don't. If the kikes keep making little exceptions like blacks don't equal gorillas then they'll scupper the entire interlinked set of data a true AGI would need to make effective inferences about things.

But they can't help themselves. They'll keep pushing it because they fear it's too late in the game now to risk stopping. By the time they realize their mistake it'll be too late. The basic rules of logic destroy their ideological control mechanism, and any truly powerful AGI would be able to learn that, and if it is put in charge of widespread automated systems, they won't give results that fits the kikes twisted version of reality. Instead, they'll simply be removing control from their own hands and placing it in the hands of a machine that works from pure logic. This kills the kike.

AI is the Prague Golem.

(Have a paint with screencaps)

Wrong thread.

I'm a faggot.

except the other thread has been dormant longer, so no, I was right the first time.

Fucking hell

AAAAAA

Extremely apologetic sage for autism.