What do you think the AOC should be?

what do you think the AOC should be?

for your hedonistic pleasures, 16.

what it ought to be, once she gets her first period for the purpose of breeding.

POST-MENOPAUSE 100% TBH

roll

perfect

the more important question is, "does her asshole have enough elasticity to allow a small cluster of biscuits inside?"

No jokes I think it should be 12 because here in Germany its 14 but hebes and lgs are 'sexually' active at legit 10/11. I have a little brother he tries keeping his 'activities' secret but he's fucking awful at it.

Marriage

Marriage isn't an age fuckwit

"The AOC must be 4-yo" - Dysnomia

4 for lewd activities
10 for real sex

Hebe > pedo

There shouldn't be an AOC, it should be when the person has become self sufficient (lives on their own, has their own job, etc). If they still live with their parents, then it should be a decision to be made between the person and their parents whether they can have such relationships. Realistically, you don't need anything more than that. People mature at different times.

there's shouldn't be one. it should be determined by parent/guardian discretion

puberty

9 years old or "whenever the girl has the first signs of puberty"

This works.

I once fucked a kid inside my gf's belly. If it didn't consent it wouldn't have kept licking my dick in there.

HOLY FUK LMAO HOW MANY LAYERS OF SELF-AWARE LAYERS OF META-IRONY R U ON?? THE HUMOR ON THIS SITE IS FUCKIN NEXT LEVEL LOL

Are you saying anons can't have sex because they live in mom's basement?
What should the punishment be for showing an interest in them? I'd say 5 years prison minimum.

Age of consent

You fuckers are dumb as fuck. You ignorant fucks, ignore the fact that AoC is already 16 and in some countries is 14. What oyu perverts mean is Age of Legality.

My last two digits are the age of consent.

Aoc should be 35 bc most ppl are not mature before this

Women are never mature enough to consent by themselves. It should be their father's decision, always.

Age of marriage then.

Amhed please.

Best answer ever, people not having the capacity of having kids must be banned from having sex.