OY VEY NO CIVIL WAR HERE GOYIM

Haaretz: What Israeli Civil War? It Takes Two Sides to Tango

Anyone who dreams of a civil war in Israel should remember that it needs two sides. Here, only one side is present – the national religious, Messianic, zealot right.

Ayelet Shaked did not enter the Justice Ministry to reduce oppression or increase justice, but to put an end to the humanitarian-egalitarian viewpoint of the Supreme Court, and to hold the Temple Mount over its head until the justices say, “I am a Jew, and only Jewish justice will go forth from here.”

And Avigdor Lieberman, who is even more extreme than the others, was not brought to the Defense Ministry to eliminate Ismail Haniyeh or the Iranian threat. This was not on the agenda. What was on the agenda, and what brought about the replacement of Moshe Ya’alon with Lieberman, were Ya’alon’s support for deputy chief of staff Yair Golan’s remarks about signs of fascism, and the IDF’s decision to try for manslaughter the soldier who shot the subdued Palestinian assailant in Hebron.

Furthermore, anyone who dreams of a civil war should remember that it needs two sides. Here, among the Jews (because the Arabs are not really citizens), only one side is present – the national-religious-Messianic-zealot-right-wing side that is willing to sacrifice its lives, not to mention all our lives, on behalf of the people, land and Torah of Israel, with its millions of supporters thronged behind it in song and dance and, on D-Day, with tanks and airplanes too.
Facing these millions of armed, dancing people will stand, as one, all 37 secular liberal leftists prepared for the decisive battle of the civil war, armed with copies of Haaretz rolled into swords, and boy will we show them.

Wew, maybe there's a bigger divide between leftist and Zionist jews then we thought

archive.is/q9qyj

Other urls found in this thread:

lrb.co.uk/blog/2016/09/06/uri-avnery/israels-impending-civil-war/
archive.is/aekWU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh fuck I fucked up the greentext

Kikes inevitably fuck up the ethnostate they worked for when they finally realize they have to live in a country full of kikes.

lrb.co.uk/blog/2016/09/06/uri-avnery/israels-impending-civil-war/

Also more about the deep rifts in Israel

They're forgetting the arab aspect, the number of Arabs with Israeli citizenship is also skyrocketing due to high birth rates, and they tend to sympathize with shocker, Palestinians

a jewish enthno state is just jews jewing jews*

RIGHT WING DEATH JEWS

Soros revolution in Israel soon? A man can dream.

Hey, it could be worse.
They could be Haiti and have to live in a country full of niggers.

Do the haredi kikes vote? In that case the country will turn into a population race between arab goyim and inbred megaews.

God, I'm going to get a lot of flak for this but it's relevant.

Embed related is the faggot jew Milo giving an interview with CNBC panel on the alt-right. I'm no fan of Milo nor the alt-right meme but this interview is quite telling. Milo separates himself from the alt-right and gives a pretty good run down to these oblivious boomers about the nationalist/ethnocentric movement that is definitely a growing force within the American political sphere.

I think this Israeli inner turmoil is defined by the rising goyim awareness of the tribes meddling in their cultures and economies. I think a younger generation of jews, such as Milo, are concerned about the actions and motives of the elders being so fucking blatant and irresponsible. They want to save their jew asses from the oven, plainly put.

It seems to actually be an conflict between Askkenazi Liberal elite jews and right wing Nationalistic Shepardim/Hasidic jews: has a link on this. The rise of Right wing Nationalism on across the globe certainly fuels much of whats going on though.

We need another Bobby Fischer.

As far as I know Israel also has below replacement birthrates for the "normal" Israelis, it's just the Orthodox ultra-kike shekelmasters that don't work, don't get drafted and live entirely on welfare that have 8 kids each.
That alone is a recipe for disaster.

I started reading that link right after I posted. It is interesting. I spose Milo falls in with your Ashkenazi liberal type. If this is the case, I hope the Ashkenazi liberals win. They seem to think that they may be able to stem the tide and control the rising nationalism and the growing awareness of the JQ. But I believe it is to late to be controlled and not only that, it doesn't help their liberal agenda is being attacked and rejected on all sides. They would be a lot easier to defeat, especially being weakened from internal infighting. Those Shepardim/Hasidic bastards are maniacal fucks who would have no problem pulling the Sampson option. I feel the liberal type would hesitate. I could be entirely off though.

The jewish birthrate in the US is also falling fast, at 1.4. That liberalism is coming back to bite them in the ass.

A civil war in Israel would be an interesting thing, it would likely become a proxy war with lots of different parties getting involved, and both sides would be asking jews around the world to fight for them. Major players in international Jewry would be getting involved in one side or the other and shit would go down.

Liberal jews are the reason the world is fucked up today and they have power.

The mid eastern jews are stupid and wouldn't manage to keep this system and will probably overplay their hand and get wiped out by arabs.

Also the samsom option counts on them controlling the American atomic arsenal I believe.

It doesn't. They have a few hundred nukes in the 500kt-1Mt range including aircraft delivered, sub launched, regional missiles , and ICBMS.

Soon Israel Empire

Temple of Solomon rebuilt even more gloriously overseeing the jude empire.

Thanks tor-pedo

Yes, but their leftist bullshit is infecting Israel now too, and harming them as a whole. They are cancer unto themselves. Let it fester.

Good no mercy in da shoah

Yep. Put simply they are lining their ovens with more kindling and tinder, not just fuel. What was it that old turtle said in kung fu panda?

"One often finds their destiny on the the path use to avoid it."

And they won't in the future. Islam and leftism growing in America will cut that option off.

.>>7417326

and the shitload or palestinian israeli citizens.

and i guess asshole leftist kikes, like people who read haaretz who would have to pick a side.

If we take the bible and history on account, they should be dividing the country and killing each other in no time.

Dude pretty much all the subversives are Liberal Ashkenazis.

The Ultra Orthodox megakikes are so inbred and insular I doubt they're even a threat to us.

archive.is/aekWU

I wonder if he realizes that he's just keeping a lid on the ethnostate elements unitl the movement is big enough to explode out of nowhere.

Now I want to move to Israel

Messianic here

Here the information that is crucial to understand what or who those parties are.

You have the ultra orthodox jews
the religious (orthodox) jews
messianic jews
messianic orthodox jews
the cultural jew
the liberal jew

the (((Jews))) we are refering to on pol are the cultural jews. They gather at synagogues, have their rabbis but they dont believe in their religion. This group is similar to the free masons in their organizations and ideas.

The liberal jews are used by the (((jews))), because the cultural jews dont like to make their hands dirty. But nowadays the liberal jews are so stupid and out of control that they lost their purpose to the cultural jews.

The Ultra orthodox jews and orthodox jews despise the plans of the (((Jews))). They dont like the liberal thoughts and politics. They oppose the globalist agenda, they want to be separated from the nations and their politics. But the (((Jews))) think and operate globally and also apply this same politics into israel so that it is also a part of their global regime.

Messianics fall into 2 groups. The first that wants to be totally jewish (orthodox) but just accept christ. The second messianic group resists the concept of a rabbinic system and want to be freely interpreting the scriptures without a religious system dictating the doctrines (similar to protestants opposing the catholic priests system).
Both messianic groups are considered to be not jewish by the other jews. They face persecution and discrimination for betraying the rabbis and the (((Jews))).

Messianics are fighing in israel to become accepted.
Orthodox jews are fighting to destroy the liberals.
the cultural jews want to maintain power over israel and want to suppress religious identity.
the liberals are out of control and fight themselves just like all the other groups.

I have always found it strange that Israelis on imageboards have always been pretty cool but Diaspora Jews are basically cancer incarnate.

This feels like some kind of proverb, it's almost poetic. Jews are always screaming about the destruction of the jews, yet they themselves will ultimately bring about their own destruction.

bump

Nationalism is good for the soul.

what does "messianic" mean in a jewish context?

It was never going to work anyway. Jews are jews; they will never do manual labor or take the blue collar jobs that are necessary to keep society functioning.

Even though you're divided, the problem is that you're all Jews. You'll fight for yourself only, it doesn't matter which side you belong to. You'll resort to pandering to goyim, backstabbing your own people and lying about your intentions. I've met a deal of messianic Jews and they're the same kind of cancer as the rest of you. You'll always be fractured and fight among yourselves when there's no external threat to the Jewish people in order to keep them in line. That's the reason you can never build a nation without a bogeyman to keep Jews in line. That, with the reluctancy to work, is the reason you will never build a nation and keep it together.
Now that Israel is a somewhat successful state, you can't help but tear it down yourselves. Lovely.

A Jew who accepts Jesus Christ as their messiah. They seem harmless, but they're still cancer though. They LARP as Christians but are fully Jewish on the inside. I've met this messianic fellow who is okay with you as long as you do what the Jews command, but if you disagree in any way, you're Hitler himself and you will not be allowed to live in their world. That was when I learned Jews cannot be trusted regardless of their religious views.

JEWS LIVING WITH JEWS CONCENTRATE LEADS TO JEWS JEWING JEWS
GEE IMAGINE THAT

That's ok, user, at least you remembered to archive. I don't speak dune runes. What does her sticker say?

bizzare, that is truly bizzare. the mental backflips & cowardice of someone who believes christ is messiah but wont call themselves a christian… insane

I met a jew once. It was awful.
On the bright side, I'm in a place where meeting a jew is rare.

They call themselves Messianic Jews in order to signal to their fellow heebs that they are still maintaining loyalty with the in-group. Jews are required to stay as a cohesive group, dictated by their culture.

So it's white AND jewish genocide by whites and jews..

We're so good compared to others that we have to use ourselves to genocide us.

Jews can only survive as small minorities that live like parasites off the rest of the country's population, a country where the majority of the population is jewish is doomed to fail.

Fuck off kike

K I l l
E v e r y
S I n g l e
J e w

interesting.

Cultural Jews are like Freemasons? What does this mean specifically?

More like you're not inoculated against your own venom kike.

You know what.. I'm starting to understand why people doubt he's the prophet. Or rather, why people are skeptical of him.

First alien contact perhaps

You've got some research to do m8.

It's pretty much liberals acting naturally and killing themselves off. They know they're weak and that the only way they could ever repent for their inferiority is by becoming genetic dead ends.

Bearded Chassidic Jew here. I can confirm that this post is fairly accurate, although most Jews wouldn't consider "Messianics" a significant demographic. When the article in OP says "Messianic", it means religious Jews who expect the secular state to be subverted by the Jewish Messiah; is referring to followers of kike-on-a-stick missionaries.

It cannot be emphasized enough how culturally different religious and secular Jews are; think of a random WASP family in LA and the Amish. Most religious Jews are very far right politically, while secular Jews tend to be insufferably left-wing.

isnt that why keep palestinians still alive instead of just nuking them?

Don't care, you're still a jew.

Thanks, your post makes me feel warm inside.

Interesting post user.

So, are the (((cultural jews))) slowly losing their influence?

It seems like Israel is about to get a lot more right wing and nationalist because the orthodox jews are outbreeding every other group.

We should take a lesson from these guys and reconquer our homeland with the womb and religious zeal.

Just like Solomon's kingdom broke into two , I guess so shall this one .

bump

trips confirm

Oh you mean the guys with literally all the guns there? I'm sure they'll give up pacifically

Specially since the israeli zealots are all those lazy fucks who dodge the army because "muh torah studies"

Those bearded assholes are not gonna last a minute against trained troops

So what do the zealots have then?

Historically people who say that are in the loosing side

Revelation will kick off with a Jewish civil war.

Yids divide themselves into factions
The Knesset is fractured into many parties
Many of them are athiests and only follow for the culture and money
The largest sect is anti war and will not serve in the IDF
All arabs have a common enemy that will eventually bind them together and someday they will all march into Jerusalem and destroy Solomon's temple just like the Babylonians and Romans did

So says Kek.

Looks like their shit is catching up to them. Israel isn't 100% jewish and its going to keep getting mudslimes no matter what. Jews are falling for the degeneracy, and are racemixing, becoming gay, or are creating liberal groups. Now there is tension between the conservative fucks. If the world is fucked, at least the jews go down with us.

Doesn't the IDF already do this though? ;^)

I want both to lose.