Designated Underage Thread

Any other underages sick from school?

How old are you user?

yeah dude.

i'm a 12 year old girl.

we should trade nude photos.

17, been here for a few years, most underages on here I've found here are 14+

This is no place for a child. Think of this like a dive bar. Not only are you not allowed here but none of the patrons want to be surrounded by clueless annoying fucks. In about 3-4 years when all your ambitions collapse and you realise how awful life really is come back.

Holla Forums has always been populated with plenty of younglings.

I started when I was 16 but I didn't make shitty threads about it. This is like those youtube comments on classic metal songs: "Im only 14 but I love this band!!!1!!1!"

Look at Mr high and mighty, wow you must be really living on the edge, a child couldn't possibly fathom the idea that the world is a cruel and dark place, nor could they have any experiences of their own. The world just magically starts being horrible when you turn 18 despite the fact that the choice of 18 is almost completely arbitrary.

Except this thread has nothing to do with getting a pat on the back for your age

no one gives a shit. fuck off with your attention whoring bullshit you fucking nigger retards

Tell me more of your woes.

shoot up your school user ^-^

I'm not getting into a dick measuring contest with you, enjoy your victimhood.

Based loli

she probably got raped afterwards though

I'm about 7 inches erect. Maybe 8 if I'm really excited.

I doubt it

You better genuinely be sick or you're getting a spanking.

Huh, I'm 6-7 inches erect No I'm not posting pics sorry hebes

Oh daddy do spank me I've been naughty

No, she raped him.

By the time I realized what that post did to my imagination it was too late

Very well. You asked for it.

As an child student you should've pushed yourself harder to obtain scholarships to better your adult life.
Focused on school and build up your courage to increase your ego and confidence.

and you!
You should've never come here, staying in school preparing for the hardships of modern life.
Learning taxes, employment logic, life skills, and other important things that make you a better more productive citizen!

school is for faggots. I pay my rent and get all the booze money I need moving boxes at a warehouse 3 days a week.

This is my downtime, can't work ourselves 24/7 now can we?
I like this guy, he's fun

I have the power to see what others could've done.

But I myself have done nothing.

r u a cute loli?

No I'm a dude, acting like a faggot is funny though.

u r killing me, goyim

iktf
i just like sleep tbh

Just go back to bed Smiles, stop shitting up Holla Forums

benis in bagina tbh

Were you bullied in school, retarded or perhaps both?
Yes, and? Are imageboards a static object in their final for devoid of evolution to a higher quality state?
No you don't, expect if you are underage and incapable of comprehending more intellectual high-brow meta-comedy
Who forced you to emojipost everyday, you fucking peat-gavelthe

holy shit I'm doing the same thing. I have to sober out for a probation test tomorrow and I'm afraid if I leave my bed I'll go get drunk lol

Good on you, BlackHawk.