twincities.com/2016/09/08/trump-off-minnesota-ballots-lawsuit/

archive.is/LLObS

So it has come to this.

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/07/muslim-refugees-threaten-minnesota-community-with-rape/
ballotpedia.org/Presidential_candidates,_2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh what the fuck is this

Non-burger here. Which party does Minnesota lean towards more? Getting Trump removed from the ballot sounds like a good way to get themselves lynched.

Lubio cucks still trying to fuck over Trump I see.

These people deserve to die. They deserve death for their doublethink.

get yer rope lads

Left. Is a shoe-in for Hillary (Apparently).

They still want him off the ballot.

Both lubio and ratio did better than Trump by a pretty wide margin. This is #never trump horsecockery.

See above comment. leftists aren't the only ones who need to hang for this.

It's a distraction which means next-to nothing at this point.

Seriously, removing Trump from the ballot is not gonna happen no matter how much some ass-blasted Demos want it to.

they're a bunch of liberals cosplaying as "good old fashioned conservatives you all". the only state worse than Texas in that regard.

That image is technically correct.
That bookshelf is not fucking anything.

It would be nice to have named and addresses of everyone involved, and all of their close family members. Particularly any daughters they might have.

Oh, they're gonna stump Trump for real this time. Trump BTFO fer sure, no doubts, 100% stumped.

i'm focusing in particular on the illary advisor being a member of this association

wouldn't this just cause a Streisand effect?

I keep saying that someone needs to publicize a "traitors list". Just the names of the hundreds of thousands of corrupt politicians and subversive agitators, maybe even index it with full doxxing on high profile individuals. Meme the shit out the list so the clickbait media picks up on the scary death list being circulated by right wing elements, it becomes a self-perpetuating threat due to their own disgusting mindset. In an instance like this, add everyone in that Minnesota group to the list (assuming they weren't on there already for being Democratic Party staffers) and circulate the updated version.

That's the vast right wing conspiracy talking m8.

I wouldnt be surprised if the cuckservatives in the state party are actively colluding to make sure he isn't on the ballot. MN was extremely unfavorable to Trump.

A silent armed protest should wake them the fuck up

even stranger, a kike wrote this article, so i'm surprised to see that information even there

whats the angle here

Now there is a bit of hope

Election day rallies for Trump need to be held outside local government seats, armed and with nooses.

Why is he even on the ballot there
Just walk away and make a huge deal out of it, MN has been cuckistan forever

MN is, quite literally, America's Sweden. All our Norse immigrants went there.

It's little Sweden
They even have a huge Somali population there

I think I found your answer m80. She's just anal retentive about Minnesota electoral laws and can't help but write an article about it. Pic related.

given that MN is anti-Trump, can any MNanon give an idea of how #NeverTrump the local republicucks are?
no somalis plz

Because it's a state.
wut

Such a list should come with a list of crimes for each person on it, so that when the time comes everyone with a copy of the list can prioritize their local letter-writing campaign.

Oh fuck I think I read about that, wasnt that one part of the city where they lived completely fucked?

Kill yourself faggot

Yea. It was a sticky a few months back.

wnd.com/2016/07/muslim-refugees-threaten-minnesota-community-with-rape/

St. Paul and Minneapolis are culturally diverse. Most of the mudslimes going to Syria come from there. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some no-go style slum in either.

You don't, actually

Walk away and turn it into a PR disaster for the hilary campaign. Another instance of her scheming and fucking over people. Get the "muh electoral college" faggots rustled, too.

It's quite a gambit but I kinda have to agree with you. The repercussions for knocking a major presidential candidate off the ballot for a technicality and bad paper work handling would be enormous. I could see it playing in Trumps favor. Given that MN is such a blue state really does make the risk vs. reward ratio seem a gamble that favors him.

Real talk. If this happened and Trump ended losing by a really small margin, people would die, right?

That's fucking hilarious. I could imagine the sheer violent backlash against the legal/political class if that shit actually happened. They may as well commit suicide.

tree ornaments

I would lose whatever respect I had left for the American people if nobody died in that scenario.

Only if we start pushing for it now. If people aren't ready to do it on election night, it's probably not happening until Hillary starts a war or something.

Trump or [civil] War has to be the slogan from now until November to get the idea into popular consciousness. Combine that with other enforcing narratives such as a circulating list of traitors and election day "fraud vigilance rallies" with an atmosphere somewhere between tailgate and fascist march to put the fear of rope into our enemies while getting people into the right flow for a stolen election to not be taken lying down.

Those of us with rural ties have strong Germanic ties, and obviously are voting Trump.

The Twin Cities is a fucking pozzed shithole of Somalianiggers, regular niggers, faggots, and wetbacks. Guess who they support?

This dont forget to remind that texas cuck that his address is public record and that with his address it can be deduced which school his children go to

It seems like a Trumpian gambit to me.

Trump currently has 4 or 5 significant 1488D chess moves in play. And so far they seem to be playing out beautifully

Quit wasting your energy in this stupid fucking thread, it's just Holla Forums clickbait.

To clarify: Minnesota was pioneered mostly by German Lutherans. The overwhelming majority of people that live outside of Hennepin/Ramsey counties are nigger hating, jew hating, and mexican hating White people. Most of the Swedish descendants moved to the metro; hence the cuckening and pozzing of Minneapolis/St. Paul. You see a lot of surnames ending in "-son" around the cities: Andersons, Petersons, Larsons, etc. Sure there are some Norweigians here too, but they were cucked long ago into combining with the local Swedes as generic "Scandenavians".

The DFL helped get NAFTA passed, and put a lot of young white men out of work by replacing them with a new highly uneducated non-English speaking wetback population. I've hated the DFL since I started to understand politics in high school in 1992. Bill Clinton importing Somaliniggers starting in 1994 sealed the deal in my mind that Democrats deserve the rope as much as the filth they are importing and using to destroy us.

Neat shitpost

I'm not talking about Minnesota in particular, I'm talking about the winning strategy overall. It's time to get people ready for the day of the rope, because a stolen election is THE day to launch it.

If they intend to openly impede us, whites will simply have to vote with nooses.

The problem will be the media that will absolutely try to legitimize a stolen election and spurring able persons to action, organizing them and going after those responsible while civil war and mast unrest likely sparking nation wide as this scenario unfolds. I'm not saying it's impossible but that the work is cut out for us.

confirms it.

That's exactly why we have to start riling people up now, or else they will simply slide into apathy as in the past.

It's time to move the rhetoric from "Trump is clearly the only choice" to "Obviously everyone of worth is voting for Trump, so a Hillary result is a stolen election and cause for rolling out the guillotine".

Agreed. Sieg Heil, anons.

on what grounds?

WE'RE HITTING CUCKOLDRY LEVELS THAT SHOULD NOT EVEN BE POSSIBLE

IT'S IN THE OP YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO READ THE ARTICLE YOU LAZY NIGGER

What the fuck is the DFL party?

Even better, a civil war. Trump talks about the Republicans being the party of Lincoln, while Lincoln was taken off of the ballot in 10 states.

(checked)
This is why the (((MSM))) hangs first

Jesus Christ, these disgusting cuckolds and their pseudo-slaves mudfolk pets…

Conflict is inevitable at this point - the two primary "sides" of American politics (and their many offshoots) will inevitably come to blows, because victory for the one does not mean mere defeat for the other, but rather, their destruction outright.

Daily Fucking Reminder

If Trump loses, or if he does cuck out on the immigration/demographic issue, it is the duty of every adult European-American male to stand up and forcibly remove the left-wing regime.

Failure to do so will - not may, not might, not could, will - result in the finalized destruction of the European-American demographic in the United States of America, and by extension, the destruction of the US as a conceptual object of any value whatsoever.

You will fight, or you will die - your enemies have other options.
Remember that, and never forget it.

Well said.

If Hillary is elected, she will get a far left supreme Court justice. Shortly following this, gun control and hate speech laws will be introduced. The borders will be opened and whites will be with nowhere left to run.

This
It's really too late to "peacefully" save the US, even if Trump does win

Alright user, you start rioting first.

Minnesota is heavily Swedish, so you can extrapolate from there.

How is that legal?

If Trump loses, I have a couple plans in place already. I won't care anymore and that will make me dangerous.

Yeah, even of trump wins, we cannot rest on our laurels. We need to increase the agitation, increase our demands, and use the opportunity to radicalize even more people. We need to make sure that the guy who follows Trump is even more far right. We need to stomp out the left wing entirely.

So, what you're saying is that you do not believe in the peaceful transfer of power - something almost uniquely American?

That makes you a traitor. Enjoy your rope.

Watch out, we've got a badass over here.

How is that not?

The only thing you present a danger to is that box of Twinkies your mom bought at the store earlier.

It's frivolous lawsuit, do burgers not punish these things?

Kill yourself faggot. The USA was founded on revolution.

There is nothing which is uniquely American which is admirable. All of the greatness of this nation is derived from its European roots.

And no, the parasites and traitors will not give up their hegemony peacefully. They will cling to our civilization, and we will scrape them off.

Go fuck a goat.

No, it's not frivolous. The appointment of electors is based in the Constitution and, thus, is a legal matter.

Yeah … that's why John Adams had to assassinate Washington in order to be named President.

wew

You're making this too obvious Chaim. You need to be more subtle.

Go endanger a plate of tendies, fatass.

So I guess with the shill count rising so obviously, this truly is a topic (((they))) do not want discussed.

I hate how ultra-Left this shithole state has become. It literally is the Sweden of the USA

t. Minneapolis resident

ffs you dumb faggots

Someone calling you out for your bullshit doesn't make them a shill. This thread is just another example of "King Trump" whining because he (and you) refuses to actually learn and follow the election laws in the United States.

They're not even trying really. Just sort of lashing out.

You gotta call em out time to time or some lurkers may get the wrong impression. They're filtered now.

Name one nation prior to the founding of the United States where a sitting leader actually peacefully gave up his power to make room for the next one.

It's CTR trying to make a firework show before Hilary croaks so they can get their paycheck and run for the hills.

I feel like you're missing some Maddow in that post

I have to assume it's basically an attempt to poison the thread so that we sage the shill-infested mess rather than discussing how to organize things so that any result other than a Trump presidency results in immediate purging of race traitors and foreigners.

Britain peaceful handed their nation over to zionist bankers long before the US even existed.

In fact Europe was "peacefully" given to them in almost every case after Rome collapsed.

What you think of as the peaceful transfer of power is meaningless; we get a new president but the people who control the economy remain the same. So there is no real transfer of power, only a changing of the guard.

I welcome them.

Another traitor, I see.

I guess all those wars, assassinations, and usurpations in the 15th and 16th century never actually happened, right? Must have been crisis actors.

Of course you don't care. You just want the Presidency handed to you without contest. Fucking gibsmedats.

Did any of those assassinations remove the bankers?

You could even argue that the changing of the President isn't even a real transition of power since the real decision makers in the bureaucracy and the money funding various politicians doesn't change

Just fucking kill yourself now and save us the trouble.

My body is ready

This is why you will lose.

Remember goyim, if the left wins a vote, that means they're right!

I don't even care about Trump or Hillary or the constitution. I want the USA destroyed.

Not necessarily, but if the vote is held and the majority swings left, then that's the way it is. No matter bad you want it to be, the United States is not a Kingdom. We're a nation of laws and those laws must be adhered to or the whole mess collapses.

Ohoho, hit us with that juicy alternate recommendation. Let's see whose name you drop, come on, make it a good one.

Well, that's not going to happen. Regardless of the outcome of this election, you won't get that wish fulfilled. I do, however, suggest that if you live in the United States and want it destroyed, maybe you should consider leaving it.

Go join ISIS or something.

t. cuckservative and loyal republican voter

I've been hanging around some leftist spots IRL just to put my ear to the ground. The non-mental gymnasts sort of leftist (ie the ones making a lot of money from the whole "political change" thing in the past 2 decades) are actually very scared of Hilary croaking. When I said they might leg it to another country until they are sure we're not conducting the first holocaust, I wasn't joking.

ballotpedia.org/Presidential_candidates,_2016

Take your pick. I am only interested in the preservation of democracy. The candidates themselves are meaningless to me. If the election laws are followed, then whomever wins wins. If, however, the election is subverted by people screaming "gibsmedat" because they think they have the god given right to be President, then we'll have something interesting.

A state party suing to ensure the election laws are followed is not usurpation of power; rather the insurance that our democracy stays intact.

How does it feel to be a cuck?

And so, history repeats it's self!

And if the elections are fraudulent? This undermines democracy. What are you to do then, o' tolerant one?

Top quality bait.

Epic trolling.

Guaranteed replies.

If you hadn't sperged out before, you'd almost seem like an actual person instead of an obvious shill. Of course even in this post your use of gibs in reference to Trump supporters reveals your subversive nature. No matter how much they drill out your grey matter, they can't turn you into unidentifiable robots. Advocating democracy is also simply too obvious. Have fun correcting the record, your name is already on a list that's been hacked.

How much did you trade your life for? Was it worth it to ensure you get the noose?

Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported.

You tell me. You're the one slurping on Trump cock and thinking he actually gives a shit about you.

If they can be proven fraudulent, then steps can be taken to ensure proper change. It doesn't undermine democracy to enforce a rule that has been in place for decades. It sounds like those entitled niggers who rob a liquor store and then get arrested claiming "de man keep me down".

Spam

Let's hope this doesn't happen.

Yeah, it is.

You can't make this shit up.

You can still do write-ins. Its not a disaster and will probably just make trump look better

RED CARD

Whoa, fat shaming? I think I will need to speak to your manager, scholomo.

Because selectively enforcing laws against one candidate but not the other isn't corrupt at all.

Fuck off

This isn't selective enforcement. If the Dems didn't follow the rules in MN, then there would be an equal suit filed.

Sounds like not a whole lot of lost love there. If anything, this could work to his favour. Win or lose, he has a clear example of government figures trying to fuck him over.

They really have no foresight, do they?

Dems didn't follow the rules when they endorsed a candidate who violated state secracy laws multiple times.

Fuck off

There's that magic word lads. Next they're going to tell you to wait for Hitler and don't vote if you don't like this system.

2 Sheckels have been deposited in your account, goy. Thank you for correcting the record.

REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED. REPORTED.

by ballot or bullet

Consider how much more favorable our demographics were in 1984. Now realize they were the only state to cuck for Mondale in Reagan's 49-state landslide.

And the only state to vote for Marcosoft Lubio in the primaries this year.

They are irredeemable.

What is it that makes that place a hive for retards though? Cities like san francisco and new york I can get but what is it with that whole place? I am not a muriclap so im pretty ignorant about it

Even if Hillary were in prison, she could still run for President. So, your argument means nothing.

Swedes. That is literally the only explanation. In American media Minnesotans have always been made fun of as the most pathologically polite and deferential people in the country.

The state is full of Swedes.

What do you think?

Is something inherently wrong with Swedes? Why do they do this seemingly consistently?

Is this just confirmation bias?

Hi newfag.

Is something wrong with Swedes? Well there are a few things wrong with them. Their academia is overrun with Jews who are telling them that diversity is what they need. Not just telling them, but demanding it of them.

In Sweden you can get fired for suggesting that you don't want more refugees if you employer finds out about it. Your entire livelihood can be destroyed by merely mentioning that refugees are anything but perfect angels.

The other side of this that I have theorized is that Swedes were once the pinnacle of the Aryan race, though a lot has changed. The problem with Europeans is that they believe in altruism to a fault. The Swedes being very intelligent, believe in this altruism. In a homogenized society, as Sweden once was, it's a very beautiful thing and a hallmark of whites in general. When corrupted by the Jew, you get modern-day Swedenistan.

Reminder that Minnesota is mostly Germanic. The Swedes are the ones that occupy most of the metro area, and are the ones pozzing up our Germanic culture.

Just wanted to hightlight this. The Democracts have spent decades bringing niggers into this state. Niggers that go around nogging about "muh slavery".

Check your niggerage, cucks. We were hardly a slave State.

Somewhere between California and Sweden

Why are Nords and to a lesser extent Germans such faggots?

MNfag here.
Should I move to another state?

We are fascist.

If we get cheated people start dying.

Minnesotan here. The state constantly goes Blue in the general, but I looked at the numbers recently and it's actually a closer contest than I thought.

The primary winners of the state were Bernie and Rubio. Hillary and Trump are both unpopular in this state, but removing Trump from the ballot is a sign of desperation that someone's internal polling is still leaning towards Trump I bet.

Oh, and Trump doesn't even need our measly 10 electoral votes to win, but it would please me greatly to see the DFL eat shit this year.

As a fellow MNfag, I think it's funny that the state tends to vote blue, yet almost everyone I know is hardcore conservative. It could just be the area, but data makes it seem like not very many areas are conservative. Definitely something fishy around here.

Is that Dean Ambrose?

He needs everything he can get.

Nice to see that they are still being massive cucks.

Nah brah. We're gonna make the iron range great again.

they only did well in Caucauses, which are notorious for voter fraud.

Fug meant for

unlimited cuckworks

Bump for important thread

Wow, look at this fucking democrat.

Simpsons 4D chess?

We should have a stickied tread dedicated to it. It's a task I think our whole community here would gladly contribute to.

Seconded, thirded, whatever we're up to.

Let's go full retard and get full dox on EVERYONE on that list. The caveat being that you MUST list their crimes before dropping their dox, so we can have an air of legitimacy in doing it.

let's not let this be slid off the catalog

(checked)

To really hammer this idea home, the liberals have to be the ones who parrot the meme. Trump or War has to be their bogeyman, the thing they gossip with one another about at their social outings. We need SJWs loudly calling for Biden to make preparations for civil war. These hysterical twats will agitate for FEMA camps. Like the hypocrites they are, they'll call for us to be put into camps for thought crime. This will alienate many moderates. This will discourage many from voting, as though they might be able to justify their continued existence by saying "at least I didn't vote for Biden". It would also encourage many of the simple-minded folks sitting on the fence lines into openly siding with Trump out of self-preservation.

Best of all, we can accomplish this without expending violence. The antifa will be the ones to cast the first stone. In classic commie fashion, they'll savage some poor person who made the mistake of being outnumbered. We likely also see the Saracens of Europe get uppity; all they have to do in the Jungle is browse their phones, so they're all on twitter and they're all easily trolled.

Their preemptive violence will not be tolerated. The establishment government will do everything it can to keep the lid on this thing. They'll be cowed enough not to interfere with the electoral proceedings on the fear of what the angered and much maligned Trump supporters might do. These establishment folk don't have grand conspiracies: they have naked self-interest; once the writing is on the wall, they'll stumble over each other to prove their value to the new administration. This would include selling each other out.

Liberal democracies cannot help but commit suicide. All they need now is a loaded gun.

Reminder