Emptiness

try finding someone with a mutual interest and build a surface level friendship over that interest, and than transition into more genuine friendship stuff. most people don't want to make new friends because they already have enough relationship problems. don't get discouraged

Be thankful. I can't remember the last time I spent a birthday with someone.

I've tried that online and in person and as I've said, they just lose interest and stop talking to me over time. I don't know if I'm saying something wrong or if I'm just not saying anything interesting enough or they just have a much more interesting life than me and don't have the spare time to talk to me. But whenever I'm not working I just have these oceans of empty time. I check my phone and emails and messages every minute hoping someone has sent me anything and no one ever does. I've tried getting hobbies to distract me from it but it always gets to a point where I realise I've put all this time into something that no one else besides me will ever care about.

these are weak sentiments, get rid of them before it worsens.

What exactly are the rewards of society that you're so desperate to gain? Don't you have any personal goals to achieve besides getting mindless attention. I will never understand people like you, but help me out here anyway

Find someone equally as disenfranchised as you, or force yourself to try as hard as possible constantly to get people's attention. I don't know what to say. I don't know you personally and I can't give you exact advice.

I'm afraid I'm going to die and no one will even notice or remember I existed. I don't really have any personal goals

I'm worried I'll just come across as a creep.

So you have no goals or ambition for yourself and yet you want to be remembered by people and society. No one's going to fucking remember you, or anyone of us in a few fucking years after we die you retard. You really think having other/more people in your life is going to give your life any more meaning?

Time to find a sense of strength and worth that doesn't rely on validation. Read some Julius Evola.

then find someone as disenfranchised as you. that's all i got. sorry. i was watching a nice documentary on carnivorous plants.

3cc289f04ec69f2ec68e124c3a3cc289f04ec69f2ec68e124c3a3cc289f04ec69f2ec68e124c3a3cc289f04ec69f2ec68e124c3a
Someone make sense of this. I'm not tech literate so I have no clue what it means

Lucky you tbh

if you make your happiness entirely dependent on other people you will be disappointed 100% of the time

kys faggot lmao
with love, user

you caught my attention user

Why don't you stop celebrating your birthday? I havent in years and it just makes you feel worse when you dont even get a text from anyone.
The last time I was even reminded of my birthday was from an automated email from a game site (think it was Kongregate) just made me feel worse.
Also get a dog atleast it will be there so you have something warm to hold while you sleep which can substitute for a friend/woman.

man just reading this thread makes me not want to be around you user

Holla Forums is for future suicides user.

I was afraid of that…

Just become an introvert, then you won't care anymore.

Start taking unnecessary risks. It will start people talking about you, and idiots will mistake it for confidence and mastery. Start small with minor things and work your way up. Be extremely visible with your successes and failures, and don't give a fuck because clearly nobody else does.

We live in an increasingly globalized society that worships death and infertility. Practically everyone is a materialist. To need motivation to do things is a trap, and a false mindset. The █ to what you want is through unthinking, unflinching dedication. Don't despair, don't lose hope, don't give up, and never surrender to that feeling of emptiness.

You can speak with me user, for 20 minutes everyday

just get some pussy nerd

Nice blog

thx

show us your face fag