MUSLIM SUICIDE MARINE

usmc training methods become criminal

So this kid jumped down a 3 story stairwell and now his DRILL INSTRUCTOR is facing court martial for being "insensitive". Literally WTF?! Why are we allowing this to happen to us?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/358740-marine-corps-abuse-recruit/
archive.is/XkI5c
youtube.com/watch?v=q-QytCaEYeg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It ain't the 70s anymore

how about an archive to the story, dipshit

Both the kid and the drill instructor got exactly what they asked for. I have no sympathy for the shitheads that are training my enemy.

this presumably
rt.com/usa/358740-marine-corps-abuse-recruit/

Bootcamp isn't even that hard. Matter of fact when I went through it I was disappointed, felt unprepared, and was the moment I started to lose faith in my government (this was a while ago).

Any fucking retard can make it through Marine bootcamp. It's over in three fucking months. Fuck, there are rules against hitting you and shit. If you can't take some mean words and physical exercise, you should be jumping down a three story stairwell anyway.

This sand nigger just suicide bombed the entire training section of Third Battalion. Officers, career Marines who had likely had first-hand experience dealing with his sand-niggy brethren and were there to prepare the next wave will now be relegated to "retiring early"/assigned to shit places far away from training/etc.

That's good. We need more seasoned veterans for the RWDS. Fuck Saddiqi and his niggeredly ways.

RWDS

Fucking kek. The first week you're in receiving. You don't even have your real drill instructors yet, and in that first week they're really not allowed to IT you, just fuck with you. He only had his real instructors for four days.

Holy shit, he was only there for 6 days and he wanted to kill himself? What a colossal fucking faggot. The only thing you're doing the first 6 days is signing paperwork, labeling all your shit, getting issued gear, and learning some basic shit like how to stand in formation and how to put on clothes. For real.

It's called the recruit crud. Everyone on that Island gets it. What a bitch. Sore throat? Seriously? That's it?

…Yeah, lets just lightly tap this kid on the shoulder while he's passed out to make sure he's ok. What a fucking joke.

He should have presented his Stress Card.

Fug, meant to ref , not myself.

That drill instructor was under orders to train those recruits, it's not his fault that a SUICIDE SLEEPER AGENT infiltrated the usmc

Better he did it without a bomb tbh

As a former service member (us army) literally fucking zero pity. If you can't hack it killing yourself is the least of my conerns. Just as a note, growing up in a military family, this shit happens all the time in every single branch. Some kids really can't hack it, and the modern recruits are the fucking worst.

The fact that his drill instructor is facing ucmj is unfair. The training regimine has been neutured by this admistration. And I hate to think that some of these retards are going to be fighting tommrows wars.

It's going to get even softer now if they cuck on this.

I think drill instructors can still dole out heavy verbal rollickings, but maybe this particular one made a quip about pigs or sand, causing the recruit to allah ackbar down the stairwell.

I believe that he never had any intention of not killing himself. He joined so that he could commit suicide, in a planned suicide attack against the training infrastructure of our military.

I don't know why, but that's funny as hell.

poor little achmed. those receiving di's can be pretty ruthless. one i had came out while we were sleeping and fucked with the dude on fire watch for the whole hour. was in his ear just talking in a normal voice absolutely destroying him verbally. the kid pretty much admitted he was retarded about 5 minutes in. i bet this muslim fucktard couldnt handle being mentally fucked with, plus i bet the recruits fucked with him too. this is how they keep the marines unpozzed. fuck the command and their muh pr bullshit.

I got hazed worse while training to be a high school prefect in Asia (provided, part of your volunteer job description is being fit enough to fight off loan shark enforcers coming to harass/assault kids whose retard parents owe money to).

Are you telling me the current first 11 days of training of America's most prestigious frontline infantry corp is more relaxing than a freaking school camp training me to be a school volunteer?

Same here. King Nigger's military doesn't train to fight. It trains to complete checklists to avoid defunding. Then it gets defunded anyway.

That's my point it's cultural Jihad and I just don't know how far it's going to go before we put a stop to it. Honestly, I don't even know if the kid consciously intended to kill himself going in - probably not but that's the scariest part. Martyrdom is a REAL DEEP teaching in their philosophy. If they're unhappy they see no reason not to die and take down anything and everything they can in the process. THEN the conscious cultural Jihad starts happening in the press and in basically all politics short of far-right-wing. It's fucked. Fucking FUCKED

What the fuck? is being a principal in china like all my animes?

No, this was in SEA about 15 years ago, so I was dealing with Malays primarily. Most of my colleagues/schoolmates then were Chinks, Sikhs and the occasional Gurkha (Thanks Brits), and like 2 Malays Because Muslims can't fight for shit and they don't train either. The two Muslims who made the cut were /fit/ bros to begin with and even funnier they're both apostates now

This, I thought that the marines were a special bunch, better, more organized and efficient than the other branches.

I get into boot, and there were supply issues, drill instructors screwing up during drill. I was issued an M16 without a cleaning kit, and didn't get the cleaning kit for like 2 weeks.

One of the times during exercise, almost a month in, my squad was doing inclined push-ups. One of the other recruits in the group was laying down in the dirt, not exercising, and the DI kept us there for 3 or 4 rotations yelling at him. I felt something in my shoulder give, but I was pretty numb at the time, and kept going with the exercising. Later in the day. it was painful enough I was allowed to go to med the next day, and then was told that either I could wait for it to recover, and get in with the next platoon passing through boot, or just drop out.

It wasn't a hard decision to make, honestly. There were tons of little errors all over the training, and I've been starting to feel like there's going to be another military branch formed soon RWDS when?

Trust me, having worked in conjunction with all of them, they are. As shitty as the Marines are, the Army is exponentially shitter, to the point that it actually takes your breath away.

Please start with the corporate profiteers. First in pharma then energy. Make statements warning cultural leftists their numbers wil be up soon

They will all be hunted down in the first few days. The ones with forethought will be running for their lives. Those with any ability to plan will already be in their bunkers. I give it a week until the stragglers and shabbo goys are purged and hung from every rafter in the west. A little longer for the other kikes with private security.

Nothing a little gas in their bunker's ventilation systems doesn't fix, though.

u mean the 60s

I'm aware FMJ is set in 1967 but the 60s seem like so long ago and it depresses me to no end to think long for a shift back to the right even if it's just as far back as to the original left shifted decade.

Clarification from someone who went to MCRDSD in '12: boot camp is easy shit. It May be the hardest out of them all, but if you can run and carry stuff often you're fine. If you can't handle screaming you shouldn't be alive anyway, so this fucker claiming suicidal intent 11 days into training should have never been allowed to jump.

The SECOND you claim or someone else claims to a drill instructor that you want to hurt or kill yourself, your military life is over. You are immediately transferred to a medbay, processed for psych issues, and put on suicide watch for 2-3 weeks in a Recruit Separation Platoon Of usually 8-9 others who are also leaving.

You are gone pretty quick, and on suicide watch your shoelaces are removed, sharp pointy things possessed and you are watched by at least 1 other recruit nightly.

Recruits in camp over 180 days who are being separated who haven't stepped foot out of the third phase bus onto crucible dirt (literally on this one) are filed under Marine status anyway - in a way, all of Boot Camp is more tradition than necessity, thus after being in a branch of any kind for over 180 days you are welcomed as a veteran.

It just happens that all branches use basic training because it's very quick and effective. It also ensures our military isn't full of pussies minus chairforce except for SpecOps.

So, the only way this ass managed to cannonball off third deck is if a recruit slacked off on watching him.

And yes I'm not saying basic training is unnecessary, it's just that technically we coils train our military in an entire different fashion, so on paper it's more of a rite of passage, which is why 180 day recruits are written down as veterans.

Source: spent 346 days in MRP for a while I had been there longer than any other recruit on both depots got to T56, discharged honorably under Med conditions as a marine. After you complete phase two you technically are a Marine anyway since you learned Basic Marine skills, third phase is teaching you how to conduct yourself as one, and the Crucible is the final test.

Who gets stuck with that shitty job? The guy who loses at straws?

or – surprised surprised – the shitskin subhuman is lying

The left was artificially kept in power by active subversion of children and reeducation of young adults though.

Well USMC DOES train to fight. Arguably we are the best trained military force in the world not including special forces. Is camp easy? I and others do say yes, but from a civilian standpoint it is the hardest thing you will ever do in your entire life. Under half a percent of citizens are Marines, and yes, that shit is fucking hard. After the fact, after going through it, easy. But it's because we were changed to look at it as easy. that's the transformation after receiving week, it became easy. We adapted.

Nah, it's standard rotation. Recruits aren't that lucky. We aren't even people during boot. or the three ranks after kek

Have you never done a real sport?

This user is correct.

This article might even tell you exactly why in a shitskin's brain would he think the training to be too hard and suicide to be the only way out.

archive.is/XkI5c

Boot camp was more monotonous than hard. I still don't see why people try (and sometimes succeed) to kill themselves. When we'd have to cover suicide watch on those shit heads we'd kick their asses or at least fuck with them all night so they couldn't sleep for making us stand extra fire watch for their bitch ass.

You would be amazed how people act in basic training. Englishman here so no murrican training but in basic training for infantry it too less than an hour for someone to say they didnt want to be there and start coming up with ways to leave. You cant leave for 28 days minimum so he had a shitty suicide attempt to try and get out quicker. Laughed hard when the corporal said he will have to stay longer now he has to be pschologically assessed.

There was people acting like kids, lying about other people and faking injuries to get out of training. Somehow even though it takes months to get there its normal for some people to freak out straight away. 13 days is a short time though, what a pussy.

People are massively coddled by modern life and some cant handle responsibility.

The reason the gubmint wants the military cucked and pozzed to death is because they want to limit the possibility of a military coup.

Most real sports don't involve psychological torture at all hours of the day and 110lb pack 12mi marches at very fast speeds, user

Also, no, which is why I went USMC, to fix myself. Worked well

For the people that don't know, you can't refer to yourself in the first person in Marine boot.. You will get fucked up if you do. You have to refer to yourself as "This recruit", or some variation, as in, "This recruit is a retard, sir". That shit was fucking hilarious.

If you work an actual job you walk around carrying heavy shit plenty lad

There is nothing hard about BT and if you believe this you'd kill yourself in ranger training

All the branches handle it a little diffrent.What the army does is holds on to the kids who claim to be suicidal or quit for long periods of time. They of course never push them through the training. What do they do?

They put these kids to work, gardening, mopping floors, preparing food. At my basic training there where kids who had claimed suicidal or decided to quit who had been put on bitch work for 7 months, 9 months. A long term punishment for stupid shit.

In fact, they can just keep you indefinetly as long as your contract is, just to fuck with you, just holding you there doing menial shit, not even really a solider. There where two kids who had been there for 16 and 18 months respectively.

The corps is quicker to discharge people, the army (at least at fort sill) was all about making a long term example out of em. It was all kind of righteous. I mean if you waste the militarys time they should be able to waste yours a little bit right?

Think about it, a menial existence, standing in formation, not allowed personal entertainment, not allowed out of the base for a year or more of time? That shit is a far worse punishment than just being yelled at.

think of it this way: those people are getting more done in their time as a mop jockey then they would in the outside world

Who gives a shit? All Marines are scum and all zogbots should be killed. This is a good thing.

Wasn't destruction of personal ego a common stay in modern military training since Napoleon days though?

100% this

Luckily like most of the lower half of the marine corps is voting trump. There are always cucks in every platoon of every company but majority is voting trump, and that bottom half of enlisted and officer ranks will eventually know what to do. I'm positive there is a general or two in there that will pass down secret orders and form a coup block, ,NOT THAT I IMPLY, CONDONE, IMPLY CONDONING OR WANT TO PERFORM ILLEGAL ACTS UP TO OR INCLUDING A COUP thanks fbi I bet Mattis knows what's up. He is the reincarnation of Chesty.

I notice you never say this in public, why is that?

What's wrong fam? Some /fit/ Aryan baby-eating swinging-dick devil-dog operator plough your girlfriend?

I say it in public all the time. I tell military all the time that they are fags, starting in high school when I punked out the marine recruiter by doing more pull ups than he did.

Yeah, I'm sure you do, tough guy.

Marines aren't /fit/ you fucking retard.

He said not including special forces. Who do you think has a better conventional force? Genuinely curious. Russians, maybe, but whenever I've met them they were tough as fuck but not the greatest at practical application of skills.

It was Jody

How's it feel knowing this thread has a higher PPH than your entire containment website, libreautist?

PMCs. US military training is shit.

see

Trumpcuck patriotards have really ruined Holla Forums.

PMCs don't train you, dumbass. Some of them offer some courses, but they're not any sort of combat training. They're shit like defensive driving, shooting, etc. If you think some random civilian who's taken a three week course at Blackwater can out warfight even a boot fuck basically trained Army grunt, you're even more retarded than you've already made yourself out to be.

There's a reason they pretty much only hire veterans, and typically Marines and special forces at that. They're already trained and know what's up.

Trust me, I've done the contracting work. PMC "training" isn't a thing, not in the way you're thinking of.

Why would any military member browsing 8/pol/ be a ZOGbot? There are different reasons for joining the military, and yeah I'm sure all of us knew what was going on. I joined because most of the guys already out there deployed and otherwise did NOT know, therefore during service it would be my job to keep them alive (since they're already out there) and educate them. Tbere is no shame in joining the military - unlawful orders can be ignored, and if you provide enough proof (you would have to have a photographic memory and EXTREMELY GOOD argumentative skills) you could probably justify disobeying quitr a few orders if you absolutely needed to. Military service is about protection of America from all enemies, and it is up to the individual to keep that alive. Support or not. Fight ZOG from within. not that I support, intend to commit, or condone illegal acts implied in context of this post

DO A BARREL ROLL!

Do you realize what type of background PMCs draw from to begin with?

This, you can even visit privatemilitary.org and view open hiring for armed bodyguard and PMC positions, most if not all require prior SpecOps training and combat duty overseas. Otherwise you better have a fuckton of private training, at that point you might as well go do a few tours in a combat MOS and get that sweet sweet GI bill.

This is laughable because those shitty boot camp washers and dryers can't even start unless you close the doors.

As a PMC I can confirm you are full of shit.

Best training is no training.

-t. Guy who includes on his resume "I've been blown up three times" and "Give me the job or I'll blow your head off"

Pics or it didn't happen

What?

Mfw Holla Forums is full of veterans, PMCs, and high test angry white men and women who are on average either educated or high IQ/G.A. T E

THIS is why the Jews are so scared of a Taiwanese paper mache folding advice collaborative forum.

All of them dumb.

There is if it is the military of Israel-west aka the USA

Why would you want to protect America you dumb ape? It is a Jewish nation and the core of the anti-white world order. If you are truly redpilled, protecting America should be the last thing on your mind.

Do you even want to Make America Great Again?

youd be surprised

id wager that atleast 30% of Holla Forums had some sort of military involvement.

-t. Purple Heart recipient

My folk live in America. Protecting America is protecting them, which to me is reason enough.

Besides, you need men who know how the enemy works and know how to fight, both to take part in and train any pro-white groups. Most people aren't red pilled when they join. Many leave red pilled.

They're trying to fuck with the only branch of the military that doesn't take shit by default, aren't they.

I may not like every marine that i've run into, but they've all been marines, and i would fight alongside them if we were put in the shit.

America was never great.

Where are you from?
What race are you?

The best training is no training.

Go in like a complete bluepilled cuck, if you come out alive you will be like the embodiment of the red pill.

We were all truly born in combat anyway.

top kek

he died to give us lulz, this is one ok shitskin

That and people train for conventional tactics.

Running at the enemy naked covered in their comrades blood and guts chucking molotovs and grenades with combat knife taped to your dick to use to cleave them in half? Effective as fuck.

Brb i think someone is taking potshots at trucks here

No, the media comes first. After they are out of the way, everything else will be easier.

Typical.

No. Start with these two to gain support. Literally even retards can understand why they deserve to be dead.

Hue hue hue if you faggots are the best the world has to offer the world is pathetic. If you thought bootcamp was hard or marines are as cool as your drill instructor told you then you should be the one killing yourself nigger faggot. There likely hasnt been a professional army in 100 years.

You do realize that all of these efforts to soften the military are in fact in our best interest in the event a rebellion becomes necessary?

The good vets and active duty are already on our side, they're the true warriors and they'll be integral to training new recruits.

What the government will be left with, is a disorganized, low morale, low intelligence band of dindus, spics, and kebabs in uniform.

Sure in the beginning they'll have superior armament, equipment, numbers, and logistical support.

But without an industrial base, and considering the rock bottom military morale they'll have a hard time replacing men and equipment, especially in a protracted engagement.

Always remember this quote from Napoleon…

This is why Holla Forumsacks are so effective on the net in spite of our relatively small numbers.

Holy dubs of confirmation.

Eh whatever, nobody cares in the end. Blood for the blood god

I had a DI complain about one of his recruits becoming an hero. He was supposed to keep the back door closed in the morning but it was open. From then on he was really paranoid about the back door being open. There was an investigation because someone said they might have seen him push the kid, but he kept his job. Which was a mistake because he was a piece of shit marine. This married DI left the duty hut to get drunk and bring back some cumdumpster female marines who all drank and partied it up with 2 DIs from other platoons. The bitches got off on pretending to be DIs and screaming at recruits. Then him and another DI went around damaging recruit uniform items that another DI had to bust his ass to get repaired in time before graduation. He was funny though.
Amusingly the DI liked to brag about the suicide because it was the only person he had played a part in killing. He made it sound like he was such a tough DI he drove the kid to suicide. He was a secretary who dug holes in Iraq while grunts did the fighting. Turns out he had nothing to do with this guy killing himself because they transferred him to the DI's platoon a day before and he was going to be transferred again and await discharge.

While it rarely happens, it does happen. I have seen it and heard about it. Best example I met was a guy with an option to join Force Recon who ended up with seizures after his DI smashed him in the head with a rifle butt. The guy had on a helmet at the time as well. Never reported the incident. He denied medical treatment for internal bleeding in his brain because that is what real marines do. Ended up with a medical discharge and lifelong seizures for his trouble.

The other branches live in a world where rules are followed and have no idea what the Marine Corps. is like.

Both my receiving DIs were relieved from being SDIs for being too soft. IE following the rules.

You made the right decision, it does not get better and you will never heal right in the Corps.

From what I've seen, you are never people. The foolish reenlist thinking they will get treated better, then realize they still get treated like shit and regret their decision.

Marine Corps. bootcamp isn't hard, but it is unpleasant. You don't get enough food, enough sleep, you constantly have someone fucking with you even when you do everything right and the 'training' is mostly a waste of time. You quickly realize that a large amount of people around you are idiots, assholes, incredibly lazy, addicted to drugs or don't care about anyone but themselves. Your life now depends on them. You also get treated like shit because the only way to ensure a lazy, selfish, drug addict with no pride works, is to treat everyone like a lazy, selfish drug addict with no pride.

You have been lied to about Martin Shkreli.

Furthermore the targets should be prioritized by how dangerous they are to us, not how easy it is to convince retards to hate them.

wow, all that text

and says nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=q-QytCaEYeg

Love your country
Fear your government
Support your military

Unless you're a member of a very powerful clandestine militia, you will need the armed forces

From USA. German and Irish ancestry. America has never great because it has always been a degenerate plutocracy, which is how Jews ended up taking over in the first place. The old south could have been good, but the USA killed it.

Precisely, which is why I don't take an adversarial stance with them.

We want a good chunk of them to be on our side when shit hits the fan, and they will be.

No, it wasn't relaxing. It sucked and we all got fucked up. It just gets worse. By the end of recruiting training, week 1 feels like breeze combined with the fact that receiving is just a few days of zero sleep.

The biggest lie anyone has ever been told is that recruit training, at least in the USMC, is the hardest part (aside from combat). Your additional schools (basic combat/infantry training, specialty school) can get really fucking dicey. Hell, even the fleet sucks when you first get there. Your entire first enlistment is just a fucking storm.

Get out, jew

Fucking this, I have a high as fugg metabolism so I stayed at ~125lbs my entire time training, which ended up making my 3mi qual the hardest thing I've ever had to in my life, and I mean it, I'm pretty sure my body was eating away at my fucking heart and lungs for sustenance to keep running. I would rather go through severe heroin withdrawal than do that again. luckily I gained abunchamusclez in mrp since stronglifts5x5 is easy to remember

double rats isn't even enough, I think the only recruits who got the famed and revered triple rats were like medical emergencies. If I ever got triple rats of the "ribs" I would die happy. Or that one chicken-spinach pasta, holy shit

I've always been curious about how many of us there truly are. I know hotwheels said that the active user count doesn't give the whole picture; that there are many more than that.