Why is she so rad?

Grown-up Vitani has approximately three speaking scenes, and yet manages to completely steal the show. How does she do it?

Is this ANOTHER waifu thread?

Don't think so, I just really thought she was super cool when I had the movie on tape as a nine-year old. Just want to know if anybody else got as impressed by her rather small role as I did.
You'll know my waifu-thread when you see a fuck-ton of Raven pics.

Hmmm. Carry on then.

She had that dangerous woman vibe to her and it resonates with some people. I hated the second Lion King movie but I still remember all her scenes. I hesitate to say that she stole the show, but she is one of the few parts of the movie I remember.

From what I heard from that video she sounds like a very spited woman. Also her voice is like this middle aged black woman witch doctor.

It's theorized, based on her eye-color (everyone else had variations of brown/yellow eyes), that she's Nala's first child that she had with Scar.

Nah, part of the reason Nala left was because she didn't want none of that.

The real reason that Disney deleted it because they are chickened out from showing that male lion in real life got a harem. This is the same Disney that pushing Lemmings to their death just to push the idea that Lemmings are suicidal. They even make Nala not from Mufasa pride.

I will now post the only semi-decent Nala lewds in existence.

how the fuck was kovu not scars son show me another fucking male lion that existed let alone an orange one with a black mane

Hot damn, was this inspired by that article about Disney Princesses as fighting game characters?

While she didn't speak much she actually has one of the more important roles in the story, so when she does speak it has massive impact. Also doesn't hurt that she's acting next to Andy Dick and that's gonna make anyone look good.

Now I'm trying to think of other characters that have very little screen time but are extremely important to the theme and story of a film.

I don't even remember there being a Lion King 2.

Where does it say he isn't?

I think uh that evil Lioness said Scar found Kovu somewhere and raised him. Not sure.

Africa is a big fucking place.

Big, yes. But not that big for animal like lion. If we base Lion Kong on real lion mating pattern no way they going to allow other male lions in. Also adopting is a no no because if Male lion found a child not his own they simply kill the cub so the female lion willing to mate with the male.

Yeah Disney movies aren't exactly trying too hard to potray animals realistically. Like sure have them talk and stuff is one thing. But getting their behaviors or biology completely wrong is another.

He was meant to be. Then Disney realised this would make him and Kiara cousins and since incest is a big no-no, they quickly dropped the idea.

I loved this movie more then the first because I was a sucker for childhood friends getting together. Which is pretty much the first but I enjoyed Kiara and Kovu more cause I wished I was Kiara. I even memorized that upende or whatever song. Had all the stuffed toys too. I'm glad with Lions Guard Kiara is still apart of it somewhat.

Or little things like a warthog and a meerkat raising a lion cub, and then the whole pride just being ok with that.

I mean if it makes you feel any better then just have a headcannon where Scar just fully realized he wanted nothing to do with females after Nala decided to leave rather than have his child. So he just found some scavaging lion tribe with a male cub and decided to just claim it was his.

Almost like a 'man in the iron mask' situation.

They got autistic wikis for this shit.

I'll bet anything that they're all Scar's children. Or at the very least, Kovu is. It's just that you open a can of worms by having a romance movie about close relatives. It's the same reason why Nala was never actually acknowledged as Simba's half-sister. It's obvious she is, but they'd never say that.

Yeah they don't wanna imply incest in a kids movie.

The only theory I can think of is if Scar was impotent. But the more we're trying to dig deeper to the lore the more retarded it was.

actually, there's a few more.

Could be, wish there was more of literal cat girl felicia either way.

We don't discuss that abomination over here.