WEE WOO WEE WOO
It's the burqa police

archive.is/D8YDM

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wqgxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS CAN'T BE FUCKING REAL????????????

how do we make british police a meme?

also, what's stopping someone from just putting on a burka, badge and going around pretending to be a cop?

Well, it's britcuckistan.

It's the burqa police

Fucking kek'ed

wat

fucking

wat

How many female Muslim officers can there be?

All of them

It's like a squad of female ninjas patrolling cobble stone streets

Also, if you're devout enough to wear a burka, what are you doing working a man's job?

Oh get fucked, there's no way that they can possibly be even contemplating this…

…right? Right??

kinda cute how british police stuill don't have the slightest grip on islam and its rules.

i heard k9 squads are also looking for female muslim dog leaders

dog *trainers

UK authorities are very jealous of the buttfucking Sweden is receiving.

I heard the bacon testing department was hiring.

This is racist, they should have special Shariah police force.

Someone shoop a burka onto one of these guys.

Just stick a blue light on her head.

And Britcucks want to convince people they aren't as cucked as anyone else. They even justify their Rotherhams.

It's hilarious because the burka is designed to restrict women's movement as well as cover them up, so you have these progressive dupes trying to accommodate women into a particular form of work by allowing them to express a form of cultural dress that is designed specifically to make it hard to accommodate women into work.

To a liberal, other cultures are just liberalism with funny hats. If they really wanted to accommodate Islam, they would kick the women out of the police force because it's fucking haram. Of course, when the Muslim populace gets big enough that is what will happen.

This.

I'm really confused that there are no medical surgery burkas for all the strong independent muslim doctor wymyn that are flooding the west.

pic unrelated

Like in the A Wyatt Mann cartoon.

england you're virtue signalling yourself into your grave.

Congratulations, you have passed Level 1 of Remove Kebab II: Europe (Burka Police Officers)

To be quite honest, the Brits are far more cucked than the Swedes are.

Brits have dozens of Rotherhams, Swedes have none.

Brits have very few guns, Swedes have plenty.

Brits have their meekly civic nationalist UKIP which is getting taken over SJWs as we speak (it's on the front page of Kikebart) at 12%, Swedes have the far more hardcore and bigger Sweden Democrats.

This?
archive.is/wqgxY

or they just covered them up better.
i mean malmö is a fucking warzone with dozens of handgranade attacks every year that barely get reported. do you really think thy would report on measly rapes and child trafficking if they barely mention the use of military weapons?

SD are cuckservatives at best.
pic related is their logo

All correct except for SD being 'hardcore' or bigger, come one buddy.
UKIP size is not to be underestimated, and is arguably comparable to the SD's size. They are both cuckservative types, SD has been turned into a israelloving neocohen party and the UKIP is the 'commonwealth' immigration party (aka more poointheloos)

and UKIP isn't.

and child rapists

huh? i was just stating that SD isn't better than UKIP.
there is no point in arguing grades of being cucked

this is so surreal Holla Forums, I feel like im living in a parallel universe. nothing seems real anymore.

can't wait for some bitches to be acquitted after beating up someone on duty because the victim couldn't identify his abusers

It's Daily Fail clickbait, m8.

Thanks for the info. I get all my news from the bbc and guardian too ;^)

>>>/reddit/

>>>/reddit/

For shame.

What exactly is the punishment for a woman when she has her burka ripped off/destroyed? Is her "moderate" husband compelled to stone her to death, or merely beat her?

Thanks alcohol. You make my life better.

Are you blind?

stoning for infidelity.

This is God's revenge for the menace of Churchill

How do we get muslim women in burkas working in machine shops? I want burka muslims operating lathes.

CAVED IN HOODS

Doesn't that blue flower have special military history? Like it signified to the locals where the water was shallow enough to walk through, while the enemy all got swamped?

Or is that a dutch thing? Now that I think about it, it sounds more like a dutch thing.

Make sure you have the approval of their husbands first. And that your workshop is within walking distance. They're not allowed to drive.

Make sure to rape her too. That way they have to stone her for adultery for sure.

I'll bring the lathe to them if they promise to operate it with their loose-fitting burkas.

like this?

There is just one way to keep those anglos out of european nations tbh.
We will make them pay for it too.

I think I would rather go to jail or die than take orders from a female muslim police officer.

Take back your fucking country before its too late. The muslims have go to be removed.

I wish we could just force them to build the wall and then bury the ones who die inside it like the gooks did.

Those were made by chinks to ward off the Finnish hordes mate.

Nice, user.

like this?

That's as haram as it comes. That woman will be stoned to death.

I don't think thats what he meant but I keked hard

Get back to reddit.

It's ok because US is still 60% white.. R-right guys?

Fuck off back to your containment board, Martin