Remember this woman?

Camera woman charged in tripping of migrants in Hungary

archive.is/3ltsP

I thought Hungary was uncucked? I'd understand this happening anywhere else but in fucking Hungary?

She assaulted someone. There's a big difference between being uncucked and not following rule of law.

It's called the rule of law, nigger. It's what separates European civilization niggerdom.

For tripping illegal immigrants who were stampeding in her direction?
What a joke.

Aaand Reddit needs to leave.

The rapefugees was breaking into Hungary and was chased by the police, stopping someone who is being chased down by the police is usually not a criminal offence. Say that someone robbed a store and is running away from there, it's completely legal for me to trip that person and hold him to the ground until the police is there.

I'm pretty sure the guy she tripped was proven to be an al-nursa supporter based on his facebook photos

>>>/reddit/

Yes, the rule of law clearly states that when a foreign horde is invading, you aren't allowed to defend your homeland. The only sort of defensive measures you are allow to take is to bake them cookies and check your privilege.

It depends on the law in Hungary, dipshit.

It's one thing to say that the law in Hungary is retarded.
It's another thing to say that executing Hungarian law in Hungary is retarded.

If she broke a Hungarian law, she goes to a Hungarian court.

Obviously I was questioning why the law wouldn't allow that. I'm pretty sure helping the police capture illegals isn't even against the law in America.

Remind me how is this breaking Hungarian law?

She was also tried in the court of public opinion - If Hungary doesn't sacrifice her, they get the entire EU piling on to them.

Yeah I remember that.

Crowd fund her a good non Jew lawyer

[email protected]/* */ OF LAW

CAN'T WAIT TILL LIBERALISM AND YOUR RULE OF LAW FUCKING COLLAPSES UNDER THE WEIGHT OF MASS IMMIGRATION

THE ONLY RULE OF LAW IN THE COMING BLOODBATH OF THE NEXT CENTURY IS THE RULE OF THE MACHETE

DEATH TO JUDGES, JURISTS, AND LAWYERS

DEATH TO LIBERALISM

BRING ON THE ROAD WAR

Why do you stick around, you will be sorry, life gets bleak after the pill.

Gas yourself, retard.

I don't know. I'm not from Hungary. Hungary might have some fucked up laws.

hungary is pretty much blacked anyway

Shut the fuck up, dipshit. I've been here long enough.

I DECLARE: WOMAN NOT GUILTY

Checked

fuck off nigger

That's a bullshit graph. It's a 'light hair' graph, not a whitness percentage.

mad subhuman detected, how are those brown eyes treating you?

So, what, if you don't know it's the law in Hungary, it IS the law in Hungary? Buddy, are you even trying?

This was unseemly behaviour but at the same time the unchecked onrush of invaders must be considered extenuating circumstances.

Doesn't stopping someone escaping police is form of citizen arrest? If she is charged then charge cop too. State cannot have monopoly on use of force.

And Orban is cucked, he want european army and EU pierestrojka. Non cucked party is Jobbik, they actualy name the jew.

You turn out to be right that I assumed that it was the law.

I have also thrown out the book long ago. It's incomprehensible to me that anyone needs permission or a judge for something so mundane. There's no dispute to settle here.

Calm down Petra

How's the weather in Tel Aviv chaim?

Yeah, you people have tried to hide among the goyim for millennia

D&C

I want to like this girl, but she is a fucking idiot.

It's hard to hold on in these situations. It's why the left has been so effective until now. You make one wrong move and suddenly people from all over the world are sending you death threats and hate mail, and trying to get you fired, and trying to find your address, phone number, etc. I wish she'd stood her ground, but I don't blame her. Not everyone has the fortitude to resist these things.

Are married middle aged men "children" now?

Goddamn I hate these people.

This.

shitskin lovers BTFO

ty, user.

Fuck off you kike cunts, are those subhuman savages invading their countries also following the rule of law ?

I imagine she just panicked when a crowd of refugees stampeded towards her. Still looks pretty bad though, but I guess that's what panic does to ya.

I hate you pascafist niggers

law does not apply to foreign invaders dipshit

She won't get convicted. Sage for demoralization thread