The Witcher Netflix show is happening

twitter.com/PlatigeImage/status/864787632991219712

The Witcher Netflix show is happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mtF4J
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope it sucks, I don't want even more normalfags.

Does the guy who BTFO'D the cucks and muds have any control over it? If so this could actually be pretty great.

InB4 Idris Elba as Geralt.

Do you mean dan vavra's tweets? Thats a developer of a different game

There already is The Witcher show.

i wana fuck that 2d bitch

ladies and gentlemen, geralt of rivia.

My body is ready!

Geralt I am leaving you forfor Darayraykwon

God I fucking hope this show crashes and burns

cant wait to see yen, triss and ciri get blacked

who is she gonna play?

Loli Ciri of course!

Really? Could have sworn he was talking about the watcher in those tweets that I read. Guess this is probably what we are going to end up with then…

Louis C.K. the Cuck King approved show

Lambert.

For

, Lambert what a prick.

There is no way this is going to turn out alright

He's joking, right?

Just took a look at his twitter, he's joking.

Can't wait to see it stuffed to the brim with niggers, mudslimes, and fags
Top mary sue ciri will be the main character and every episode she'll remind everyone what a dyke she is (until she gets dicked by the first nigger witcher dequan who is even more manly and tough than geralt)
Geralt will be shamed for being a womanizer but yen will get to hunt strange dick with abandon
All the elves will be gud boys who dindu nuffin, all humans will be evil cishet white males
There will be an on screen gay sex scene between two elf twinks
Geralt will find a secret enclave of all female witchers, the school of the clam
Ciri will befriend a stocky bearded dwarf who identifies as a stronk womyn

If they cast a single non-white, boycott it.

i want to be optimistic, but i just know it will be a GOT clone with lots of nudity and pointless killing and barely any interesting characters
give me a butterlord series instead, i'd actually be interested in that

Witcher 3 has no gameplay, so what's the point? Can't find the Witcher 3 worth a buy video, did he take it down?

he's sometimes funny, but he only likes stupid shit. He loved fallout 4 for instance.

Holy mother of retard

Are you gonna prove his Witcher 3 vid wrong or what?

This isnt Holla Forums sperglord

I could see him being Lambert, but i'm going to say I hope they go with a polish or at least largely slavic cast. Take advantage of the slavic roots, let it stand out from stuff like Game of Thrones.

but i doubt they'll do that. It'll just be a generic fantasy show in the end.

This isn't Holla Forums but we still talk politics here dumbass

u dont play a tv show so wut u worried about nigga 😂😂

Here's a short film they did.

This show can only be saved if it uses unknown actors that look the part. But it will be pozzed to fuckin gshit.

Pirate the game and see how wrong he was about it, because he really fucking was

Those slavs better not sell the rights to the games

please god no, the setting is unbelievably bland. what would it even be about? there are no characters with actual personalities, only memes

Here you see the sexually frustrated khergit, tired of copulating with his horse alone, lash out against the concept of Calradia itself. The existence of a continent covered in castles is inherently offensive to a man who would like to rape the innocents protected by such walls, walls which cannot be scaled while on horseback.

Currently it is being handled by Polish studio and according to some reports original author is involved too. There should be no diversity based on that, but than again .
Netflix is not very big in Poland and other Slav countries, and Witcher could be their big break over there. If they fuck it up with diversity, company's reputation will take a nosedive. It all depends if greed will win over ideology.

why do those boobs look like plastic implants? It's like gravity isn't even affecting them

If you watch that show you'll find a lot of stuff from the games were taken from it.

It's gonna be terrible just like all the other vidya shows/movies.
Is the Witcher any good, though?
I've heard mixed things about the 3rd game, but I'm more interested in the first.

Is it based off the book or the games?

Does it have the cuck scenes? I especially liked the one in blood & wine

Its rough around the edges but my favorite witcher game

Games, of course, just to make the pole writer even more assblasted and poor. hahaha

Scenes where people say cuck? No.

So when will people realize that Geralt and basically this entire series is a complete ripoff of Michael Moorcock's fantasy stories?

I read the first Melnibone story. Barring the demon realm somewhere near the end it's fucking boring and in no way similar to the Witcher. Shut up, Razorcuck.

Sure, the soft-spoken nigger will play every white character there is to make it "ok" to blacken white culture.

All the boobs in the game looks basically the same, i don't get it. It's like the developers never seen more than one pair of tits, nearly the same sizes aswell on everybody.

The only reason they are getting away with the blatant ripping off of Elric's lore and not getting sued for it, is because they are in Poland.

If Bioware would get it, they would get sued to the moon for all the shit they have been stealing and outright copying.

So when will people realize that Elric and basically the entire series is a complete ripoff of Lönnrot's collection of Finnish folk stories?

I felt legitimately sad when I first heard about it. I'm a young film director and I always kept my childish dream of adapting the witcher books since I first read them, even before playing the games.
I knew this was coming and I knew I was never going to make it in time to be involved in this (if ever) but it still hit me somewhat.

I was just reading the novels again, and when that night I opened the book before bedtime, it felt like something was off.
For the whole time I had been reading the books, I always had kept subconsciously picturing and projecting the scenes as I would have adapted, edited or cut for a film. Now this machine in the back of my head has stopped, and I feel a bit more alone.

Dont worry poor frog, since season 1 is going to be shit and boycotted immediately.

welp

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WE

archive.is/mtF4J
It's just TV guides speculating, likely hoping to drum up controversy. It's a whole load of nothing.

WUZ

KANGZ

WE WUZ NORDICS N SHIEEEET
But I thought the asians already got that role because Finland?

This, it's gonna be so shit, it'll be funny

WE WUZ WITCHERS N SHEIIIT

The shit flinging as a result is almost worth it. Netflix is already going down the tubes.

The Witcher games are cringey neckbeard shit, and those guys will eat up a TV show based on it no matter how bad.

nigger of rivia

WE WUZ WITCHAZ

The Witcher games are fucking great and the lore is hilarious. Basically all niggers are evil creatures spawned by the Conjunction of the Spheres which is when their world collides with alternate realities and monsters get dumped on to the plane.

tl;dr: All minorities are violent, rape monsters who need to be dismembered.

I can't wait.

that's true for all the humans though. Humans aren't native to the world The Witcher takes place in.

^this to the enth degree! Shut the fuck up, Daniel!

Saw it coming from a mile away.