Elderly White Veteran Murdered by Dindu

nydailynews.com/news/crime/upstate-ny-woman-charged-83-necktie-slaying-wwi-veteran-article-1.2783006

Other urls found in this thread:

inconvenienthistory.com/archive/2013/volume_5/number_2/the_jewish_hand_in_the_world_wars.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is why you never live near niggers

Reminder that frogposters and trumptards are rootless cosmopolitans.

don't be fucking retarded.

This is exactly what happens old people get their country taken from them and can't complain, his fucking boomer kids deserve to die not him

You deserve to die you fucking nihilistic shitposter.

oh that jetset deracination is delicious

Are you retarded? Can you read?

screencap for posterity

Did he fight when he was an infant or something?

eh, nm. didn't read.

don't be fucking retarded.

Holla Forums can leave

No, this is why you burn crosses on niggers laws when they try to move to your neighborhood. You don't move because you have roaches, you exterminate them.

yeah man, everyone on this board is retarded except you. You should probably save your sanity by going back to reddit :)

This

feelsbadman

One less anti-white cuck in the world.

FIGHTING FOR A JEW AND KILL YOUR BROTHERS

GETTING KILLED LATER BY A NIGGER

hitler says: "i told you, but you didnt listen"

This is WW1 you nigger.

You call yourself a red-pill, paaaaaathetic.

Read this.

inconvenienthistory.com/archive/2013/volume_5/number_2/the_jewish_hand_in_the_world_wars.php

soldier:
his reward:

I know this is bait but this is what most Americans actually believe

Nigs are in upstate NY now? I thought they all congregated in the pozzhole that is NYC.

This isn't bait retard, this is his perspective and his views on life.

Just cede that territory to the Negro, goi. Whites are privileged enough to be able to go out & seek greener pastures. What's another 30 min added onto your morning commute?

i thought it was ww1

Murdering a veteran should be a mandatory capital offense. It is an attack against America itself.

Whatever, Rach.

I support Trump. The street that my grandparents ran a lake resort on bears MY surname in honor of my grandfather (also my namesake).

RWDS

Pretty sure he fought in WW2 as well (or served as an officer) (unless he became disabled after WW1 though that's very unlikely).
Still, during WW1 he was thinking he's liberating Europe from the evil Germans - same thing with his betrayal.

Non-burger here.

Why do niggers kill so many war veterans?

Actually during WWI Russia wasn't even lead by Lenin until the last year, and Stalin came way after Lenin.

Check your privilege.

Non-burger but I suppose
a) rich
b) easy pickings
a 70 year old who weighs 100 pounds is easier to rob than a 30 year old who has a big dog and weighs 150 pounds, full of muscle.

Because niggers nog. Really though niggers never fight on even terms. This is why the vast majority of nigger violence videos we see are either multiple niggers attacking an outnumbered victim, or niggers attacking someone much younger, much older, or much smaller.

Holy shit my family knew this guy, Middletown fag here. He got into a fist fight with a WWII American vet on his front lawn once, he was a total nutjob that caused fights all the time but was funny as fuck.

His Hummel collection got stolen when he was murdered.

Thanks OP for this totally random thing lol. Calling my parents.

I guess when people no culture or tradition to speak of (on top of low IQs) they aren't very different from wild animals.

Why niggers are even considered human is beyond me. They're clearly a level behind the modern Homo Sapiens.

What in the world makes you think veterans are rich? Some are, certainly, but they're the exception.

Nigger loving kike boomer spotted

Good. All old zogbots should be killed.

Pick one

TNB

Beat it out of her.
If that doesn't work, use the propane torch & rusty pliers.

He's not even smart enough for Reddit.

Hi Sinead

It could have been so different.

how overrun with niggers is middletown now? i know newburgh was lost many years ago, but middletown wasn't terrible. Havent been back in 10 years

And what makes you think that? Because you want to believe it, or because you have some additional information that we don't?
You clearly aren't aware of how war works. Many officers are stationed on the front lines, and often shoot and get shot at during battle.
So you have nothing to go on for you claim, other than wanting to believe he's a good goy that fought muh idol Hitler. And he was injured in WWI, as the article fucking mentions explicitly in the title.
>Upstate New York woman charged in 1983 necktie murder of 92-year-old Purple Heart World War I veteran
Or does babby not know what that entails?

Get >>>/out/ and never return.

It still wasn't that bad in the early 80s and he was already 92 when he was killed. So he probably wouldn't have lived very much longer anyway to seen how bad it really got.

Schreiber or (((Schreiber)))

it was world war one you autist

My grandparents live in Buffalo and their neighborhood has been completely niggrified. I imagine pic related is going to happen to their house when they are gone.

Wherever weebs go, they must D&C. Why do you think they accuse you of D&C if you tell them they're degenerate and to fuck off? They are NOT on the up and up my friend.

I cannot even fathom the emotions of old people in these blacked neighborhoods. Having bought land and a house, raised a family, then you want to just relax and enjoy your retirement but the whole neighborhood is overtaken by dindus. The coffee shop down the road from your house put in bulletproof windows. You can't go down to check the mailbox without having to look out for nearby drive-by shooting. That kind of rage and heartbreak must be such a weight.

Dindus gotta din the dus.

This. The savages should be pushed out, not forfeited more land.

Hitler fought for Germany in WWI dumbass. And they were the good guys in that fight, beaten only because of Jewish treachery.

The Kaiser was still better than any Zogbot could ever be

Didn't he later end up saying that Hitler made him ashamed to be a German? Regardless, Willhelm II is worst Hohenzollern tbh. If he hadn't let his childhood mommy issues mix with his politics, Germany would have never lost its alliance with Britain and WWI would have gone totally differently if it happened at all.

It makes me sad since now I know even I probably wouldn't be able to beat a nigger to death when I'm 90

good riddance

Kicking Otto out was a mistake.

Not sure about that.
He supported them until 1933 because he fought they would reinstate the monarchy.
He still hated jews, supported the Wehrmacht and congratulated Hitler on his victories.

Britain was butthurt because they were losing. so they asked the happy merchants for help. They said they could get America into the war in exchange for Palestine that Britain would get from the Ottoman Empire

Really a poetic end, strangled to death by the same apes he fought for.

niggers

is it bad that I look at that and all I think is "how fucking disgusting are those ears? does he even clean them?"

Half a million dollars and weeks of man hours will be wasted on putting him back together so he can shoot up a liquor store for two Colt 45 malt liqueurs.

she was a gud goy

what the fuck is this about, who is Sinead, not a new fag but I missed this whole thing

So do they have a collection of everygoy's DNA or did this nigress commit some other crime and had her DNA put into a criminal database 30 years after the killing?

No honor among nigger-animals.

That was some donut break, niggers.

Wasn't there a meme like this?