Onions

Just downloaded Tor. What am I getting myself into? Is there anything I need to know?

Other urls found in this thread:

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/ask/res/5609.html
es2adizg32j3kob5.onion/
3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

enjoy getting v&

Tor is dead.

You're literally 5 or 6 years too late.
They just took out the last of the cp sites a couple of weeks ago

MODS

you're on the list with us now tbh

This is your home, Chester.

OP you are going to want to visit this: oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/ask/res/5609.html

Also you should know that Tor and proxies in general have certain vulnerabilities you can read about on the Tor page. I would highly recommend to NOT LOG INTO ANY OF YOUR ACCOUNTS over Tor unless it supports end-to-end encryption otherwise someone running a Tor node will get your password.

Yeah right. There's still this one we're posting on right now!

Explain this faggot: es2adizg32j3kob5.onion/

Look, I'll admit I'm a newfag (to Holla Forums) but I don't feel I can do my preliminary lurking bc I'm scared that I'm going to click the wrong wbm and a damn party van is going to show up at my front door. What engine do I use? Torch? Duckddukcgo? I don't even want cp, I just wana check out the "Deepweb"

DuckDuckGo has a Tor hidden service.

3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion/

Sautée your browser, add a pinch of salt and vinegrette, you'll be fine.

This thread here is exactly for you, deepnet links but none of them have CP, instead it's stuff like intel exchanges, hitmen, bitcoin stuff, secret technology, etc.

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/ask/res/5609.html

Rip u

es2adizg32j3kob5

this. Tor is for anonymity. Not only is there no point logging into your accounts, but you're likely to hit a MITM

fuck off

no u