So barring the numale writers, how do you think Bravest Warriors would have ended?

So barring the numale writers, how do you think Bravest Warriors would have ended?

Camera zooms out and reveals the entire thing was the fevered daydream of a autistic child.

But that's the real world reason of how it exists.

got me to chuckle

Man, it's still a damn shame they just stopped working on it, though I suppose it's a good thing they did when everything was starting to become more "current year".

Still, it was like the best parts of old adventure time without the CN restrictions.

Did it really stop, or are we just assuming because Cartoon Hangover gave up being an animation showcase?

they are saying season 3 is going to start in January, but they've said that every year since season 2 and it constantly gets pushed to the next year. Considering Kate Leth is writing the current comics perhaps it is best it never comes out.

Post them. I want to hurt myself, today, to see if I still feel.

Sorry user, even I'm not morbidly curious enough to subject myself to Leth's garbage.

Well, based on the rest of the series, we can safely assume that it was going to end with a butt or fart joke and a randumb filled battle between the doormat and a worm.
Bonus points for him most likely getting cucked by the martian manchild.

I can barely even remember the plot

The most interesting part of it was Chris trying to stop his future of becoming a weird, legitimately crazy timelord and waiting to see how he got to that point in the first place, though it probably had something to do with his best friend cucking him out of his childhood crush.

Beth and Plum were the only reasons I watched this tripe.

Beth probably dies from the worm baby inside her (which is why Chris remembers her with remorse) don't know what's going on with Plum though. She scares the fuck out of future Chris.

I'm just glad they're no longer pushing Catbug as the next Gir

I was actually a bit interested in that.

DO IT FAGGOT

Only because it was meta

The Adult Swim wannabe moments were a little chingy

they probably realized that the kid is already too old to do the voice anymore, so they cant keep banking on him.

This shit still going on?

Chris saves Beth.
Beth specifically finds out she was created by her dad to give birth to the spawn of the Eon Worm and gets depressed.
Chris consoles her and they hook up.
They head off on more unseen adventures like the ending of Outlaw Star.

kek, truth