Your human inclination for compassion towards living things is oversensitive. In a hunter-gatherer society...

Your human inclination for compassion towards living things is oversensitive. In a hunter-gatherer society, you would be one of the gatherers while I'd be one of the hunters.

Heh, I bet you can't post the most edgy and Fedora-tier Films, TV Shows, speeches, and characters you can remember, kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfTU6x_nXso
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good shit

I'm Ricky Gervais. God is not real.

He's so based

Here's one that I like pls no bully

I remember watching this one and thinking the ending was super edgy. All the take of 'Apex Predators' and all that

Ricky is the best awards host since whomever

I saw that and knew within the first 10 minutes that would happen in some way. They made him be the stereotypical edgelord. I still kinda liked it, though

It was live action Akira, with awful edgyness thrown in. Akira was better.

Fucking pleb get out

While your dick is limp from that meat, I'll be fucking the hawt berry pickers, fam. You better believe it. Meatcucks are an embarrassment.

Step on my level, plebeian

This. Get a diet full of lovely fresh fruit and veggies, great for the tum tum, great for the yum yum. Lamb is full of parasitic worms that burrow into your skin and lay eggs. Beef causes severe cardiovascular problems. Lamb doesn't like your friends and always wants to stay in on weekends. Veal is a rapist. Meatcucks are a mess.

That doesn't explain how fried chicken eating niggers can breed like rabbits.

Absolutely, glad Holla Forums is catching on.

Niggers aren't human, their bodies work differently.

Hmmm……..

Veganism makes everyone healthier. This is a fact. Meat is for faggots who like sucking dick, "Gimme some of that sausage, babe, stick it in my mouth" You flesh queers disgust me.

Someone is easily triggered. Must be a side effect of being a vegetarian.

It's the schtick of a poster here. Like all the schticks here, it's unfunny, but it's all we've got.

I'm no cheesecuck.

and seras

Where is it posted?
What is it?

How? He came from a abusive home and spurged out. I don't see what was so edgy about it.

I really enjoyed Elfen Lied, am I disabled?

Reminder that Superman destroyed more buildings and slaughtered more in his movie than Godzilla did in his.

Total fag tbqhsmdh fam.

Nothing. It just has gore, therefore it's edgy.

But I'm not. I just posted it cause it was pretty gorey and that's what I had saved. I'm too lazy to find other examples.
Over the top violence is kind of edgy tbh.

It's this scene youtube.com/watch?v=YfTU6x_nXso

Babby's first philosophy

Only school shooting movie that counts as kino.

bump

What arguments is there against this? I can't formulate any against them.

Token examples of self sacrifice I suppose, but the best idea in any emergency situation is still just to kill everyone around you including your dearest friends and family before they go animal mode and kill you then use them as a food source. Just the way it is kid. Cold as ice, hard as steel. Gotta be as harsh as the bleak ugly world around you. Stone cold razor blades. Switchblade dildos. Runes.