Diogenes

Truly, if Holla Forums was a philosopher we would be the greatest philosopher, Diogenes. This guy was literally Holla Forums incarnate. Have some wisdom:

A young man contemplating marriage sought advice from Diogenes.

yep, that's Holla Forums alright.

Diogenes is the King of Neets. Truly a great man

I wish I was Diogenes

And his genetic line ended because he couldn't stick his pee pee into gf that he totally didn't want to begin with and enjoyed his dog house until he couldn't take care of himself and died not soon after.

And humanity lives on.

fuck off

Of course it did, humanity does not stop for one useless person, even a billion useless people just hinder and never fully stop.

no u

IF we all lived like Diogenes humanity would be ideal.

I wish I could live like this guy.

ideally is caring about nothing and pushing the agenda of nothingness? Hardly ideal or practical.

It's not nothingness just because it doesn't further the race's lineage.

How uninformed are you?

Don't answer that, it's rhetoric. I'm informed enough to know you aren't.

philosophy is for NIGGGGERS

That sounds like something Diogenes would say.

Except Diogenes would not be the best philosopher to represent Holla Forums.
The best philosopher to represent Holla Forums is not Diogenes, Socrates, or Sophocles, but Testicles.
Everyone thought he was nuts.

ROFL I FUCKIN' HAD TO DO A DOUBLETAKE LMAOOOOO

we already have a living diogenes, his name is cody cigar

fuck

sheiit posted the one with the gay graphic on accident. meant to post this one. oh well :p

u witty cunt.

Moving ceramic pot?

Why a wooden barrel there and a ceramic pot in the other painting?

Only the strong and healthy can actually live like him though. Most of the people living in the Americas right now are too sick to live like that without dying. So up north here we have more extreme weather and die in the winter if we don't have proper heat and at least a tiny cabin.

Diogenes was a tard, Socrates, Platoo and Aristle did trains while he was fapping to it, fucking faggots and fucking fedoras worshipping them.

t. unenlightened
you probably thought the pythagoreans were the best presocratics

Holla Forums is also a lot like the joker

That's a little gay though.

your face is gay

I had never heard of him til now and after reading up on him, I agree. I kinda like him.

I care about money.

That's pretty gay. If anything, we're GG Allin.

GG Allin wasn't straight or gay or anything other than legitimately fucking nuts.

I thought white people were supposed to be superior… This really changes my mind

I bump thread?

Well done.

Thank you :3
You knew it was me who bumped the thread and primarily so more people could see my half-assed OC, didn't you?
Or am I being paranoid and outing myself for no reason like a dumbass?

I was going to bully but then I saw your digits. I giggled at your picture.

Will it change back if i'll past an image of a disagreeable nigger?
If so, does your easily influenced opinion matters?
And if you were just pretending to be retarded, is there really a difference?

Was diogenes loli-pilled though?

Diogenes was GOAT

cool to see some philosofag OC
wish there was an active board or somethin' for philfags

There is it's called >>>/fringe/ and your philosophy posts are very welcome there.

>>>/philosophy/

/fringe/ is kew but i stop by there more just for esoterica and occultist jargon

guess it's active enough to find out somewhere to go though
lots of discord groups and shit i think are active i just don't wanna use that shit tbh

Just start posting philosophy threads on >>>/fringe/ we used to have more philosophy stuff but we've been invaded by more retards and/or the philosophers have fallen silent.

Make /fringe/ great again.

is Nietzsche a shit?