Scammed

I just got scammed out of $600 dollars should I commit suicide right now or go and get a real job and work my ass off to get this money back?

Other urls found in this thread:

419eater.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Jh8tCns-Bg
8ch.net/ask/lifestory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tell us your story.

Also to Spaniard user on here, don't send them any fucking money, I'm warning you now it's a load of bullshit.

No it's fucking retarded all I wanted was a GF and the scammer never seemed legit but at the same time seemed very legit and they scammed me over a period of months and now I feel so fucking awful about this all, if I stopped at the first hundred that would have been best, if I stopped at $300 that would have a bit painful but manageable, now that I've lost $600 I just can't fucking deal with this. I got nothing to show for all this hardwork, and I've never had a real job, I did this all underpaid, under minimum wage, making cash under table, doing oddjobs, and I wanted to spend this money on improving my stuff I have because I'm homeless but now I have fucking nothing.

There is another user from Spain here who is also being targeted by the same scammer, I know it, and I hope he gets on today and sees my thread. Everytime you send money, some new excuse will come up where you have to send more, it's fucking bullshit all of it.

what kind of scam is it?

Advanced payment fake BDSM scam.

$600? are you fucking 12?

kill them and steal the money back?

Just scam someone else, famalam!

Kick the can, that's how this works.

600 DOLLAS AIN'T SHIT, I WIPE MY ASS WITH 600 DOLLAS

You wanna send me $600 in btc then?

14amShBxeVerDpu2rWU6sacLnceSRhpTaG

Much more depressing than actually being a failure, imo.

Get a job, people get scammed all the time don't be so hard on yourself

Woah, and I thought getting scammed out of $50 dollars worth of TF2 items was bad.

OP here. My father just informed me that my mother hit a cow on the road with her truck and is in the hospital now.

So today I got scammed out of $600 and then this happens as well.

Reality is too real.

Hello user,

You may find this reply surprising but I'm the scammer and I'd like to give you some of your money back. My name is
and I'm an
citizen currently on holiday in
I have invested your money in gold and was able to negotiate a really good price. I now have
and I would like to send you 90% of it. I just need a little money for the transport. Please send me
and I will arrange the transport immediately.

checked

hahhaha I'm so fucking close to going on a killing spree because of the unbelievable cruelty in my life and the total lack of benevolence, love, and outreach.

So fucking close.

Nothing is going right and nobody is reaching a hand out to me and all I've got is this board to rant on.

Better than not having it.

You'll get over it.

This thread is a scam.

419eater.com/

Wetin be this nao? Who be this rich Oyinbo whining about a few dollar? Oyinbo be greedy and dumb and don't deserve his money.
Oyinbo = mugu

Na this be how we party, abi. youtube.com/watch?v=0Jh8tCns-Bg

I don land hia ooooooooooooo

Here is a total list of grievances.

1. My only friend I made got deported this month back to Portugal. I am now back to no friends. He couldn't really understand much of what I was saying, but he made me understand what it means to have someone care about you.
2. The man who gives me food and some money in exchange for help here and there is probably going to be shutting down his business in a week or two.
3. I got scammed $600 trying to get a gf.
4. My mother is now in hospital and her truck is totaled. She might die.
5. I am still a virgin at 24.
6. My parents always just abused and neglected me and I became dependent on them because of this and have never been able to escape.
7. I have no relations in this country, nobody to turn to if my father and mother die. I am just a NEET and don't understand laws and finances and driving and any normie stuff.
8. I have been having another breakout of acne again lately.
9. My sleep is fucked and I struggle to feel good about anything.
10. I lost several accounts I've had for a long time on various sites because of one obsessed stalker from the middle east that won't leave me the fuck alone.

LOL CRINGE WIZARD

Please tell me you're not joking

Nigga, you postin' in a Smiley thread.
>>>/cow/286200

Oh and btw this is a picture of me. I'm done. I can't take this anymore. I know where to get guns and I have enough money left to get them. Waterloo will suffer for its sins.

What the actual fuck is wrong with this kike

Did his mom hit an irl cow?

His parents gave him everything but structure.

Extremely doubtful, she's the only thing making sure he's housed and online. He'd be freaking out hardcore if she went. There's no way his dad would put up with his shit, and I'd think Smiles would be smart enough to know that. If he couldn't put up with his part-time job selling fruit at that market, he's got no chance of supporting himself. Thus, no internet. Thus, he'd completely mentally collapse at the dawning realization if it really happened.

This is the guy who tried to buy a sex slave for $600. This is the guy who thinks he's a wizard with dark and terrible powers. This is the guy who has a literal BSR brother and is only a step away from being BSR.

That thread has melted my brain. I thought it didn't get anymore autistic than Asses and Elbows on Holla Forums. This is a new level. Autism always finds a way to one up itself.

Kenneth is the retard who made Holla Forums as autistic as it is. He was behind most of the ebola and BRAISE KEK posts.

I'm not sure if I have an argument for that. Stop dashing my hopes, user.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD /4CHON/ AND DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE ALL OF YOU

*slap slap*

Your life is worth more than 600$
You'll get it back somehow; a job might be good.

He couldn't handle a part time job selling fruit at the waterloo farmer's market, easiest job possible. He's hopeless 😂

Figures that a kike would be King Autism. Pic related also works

Do you have a scat fetish like other kikes? Genuinely curious.

smiley couldn't even build his own breakfast

the breakfast construction industry pretty tough

When his mom croaks then they can finally pull the plug on the BSR. She's the reason the veggie lives! Two birds with one stone!

Not when it only involves bread. smh

The man who couldn't slice a loaf of bread
Realized his parents would soon be dead
He went online to a place called Holla Forums
Sure they would read his life history
And nobody gave a fuck
He was shit out of luck
And then he died
The end

Magickal

You're a dumbfuck
>>>/cow/217839

No I find scat absolutely fucking disgusting.

Ok, but do you find yourself thinking about poop often? Something like covering your enemies in shit, perhaps? I ask because in the Talmud, Jesus is described as being in hell and "being boiled alive in hot excrement", which is a prime example of the jewish "scat fetish" of sorts.

No I never think about it and have no particular fixation on it. When I see other posters talking about shit I find it disgusting and don't even engage this conversation or post in their thread. I'm also not jewish at all btw.

No I usually think about just shooting my enemies to death or strangling them or hacking them with an axe or stabbing them or hanging them with a rope.

Why haven't you done it yet? You could just walk over to the bearest house and start dotr.

I'll defer to the /cow/ gallery on that one. The assumption that you are jewish is the entire reason I asked you about this anyway

uhhhhhhhhh

That was a troll that made that post

wtf, this is basically the plot of The Believer

Fucking kek, thanks for that

Also I haven't gone to that temple in years and it was a mistake i'm not jewish i'm a white nationalist 1488

Retard, non-jews don't go to jewish temples at all. You outed yourself.

No I hate jews and want to kill them starting with my mother.

Wow, you're so hardcore. Can you tell us about the time you asked a Turk to jerk off with you over Skype?

That was just a joke. I was asking him so when he said yes I could blackmail him because it's haram and he's muslim.

It's a fake screencap and the person who made the thread as well as the replies in there is glittersnatch. I don't have a single post in that screencap.

Fuck off impostor.

Yeah I asked him that so that as soon as he'd get on cam I could give him the middle finger. Since he declined right away I never got to follow through with my whole plan.

The posting style and grammar is the same as your posts in this thread. Not only that but you used the word imposter just like in the supposed "fake" post. It's all very suspicious, wouldn't you say?

Bro, look.
I know ma man. See I knew a cat like you. If this isn't a full of shit post, never can fuckin tell. But Mello. Shit ain't shit. That fuckin feeling you fell now. All that fucked up energy you have that makes your heart boil. Yo. That shit is pure fucking power. See. I was a similar mo fo. I was a fuck up. So. Not now. I picked up my game. I no longer keep that shit inside. Use that to fucking better yourself. All that got damb energy pushed out into hatred and evil. No bro. Learn a bunch of shit like a master. Hell a lot is on YouTube. All business owners like a guy that can fix shit.
I wash fucking dishes for a high volume restaurant banquet center. I ride my bike to work to two city's over. Strong as fuck and fast enough to punch a fly in mid air. Catch mice with my hands. I don't wear non slip shoes on the wet ass floor so my balance is tightrope. I started making shit. Learned everything. From maintaining the building from HVAC to concrete. I paint I plumb I electric. I upkeep all the delivery vehicles and trucks. I wrap them I oil change I spark plugs. I now make a enough to piss everyone I work with off. Oh fucking well. I smoke dank ass organic chronic and hate monsanto. I have been a part of a truly great collective since 2005. They helped push me to my fullest.
I care bro. I don't want you to go off and do something real fucking stupid. I see by your demeanour that you are at least of average or above IQ,
Not to mention. Yo. High volume restaurant has loss a chicks. All chicks like a clean hard working chill guy.
Fucking job m&. Get a job. Fuck what all these summerfags are coughing about. Job, strong and bad ass fast fucking pockets filled dope $4000 giant air 83custum stubby Chevy 84caddy 350 built cool ass low rider custom astro van nighthawk 750 bored and built74 Honda 75 chopper drag bike NOX 750 house 4 door low rider caddy 87.
Bro. Just imagine very very hard. Take that where it leads you. It isn't fucking hard. Your a man Brother. It's inside you.

Based black

The only thing inside Smiley is his daddy's cock lololololo

[+]

dunno wut i just read but it was beautiful

11. You are a hopeless retard.

Smiley is a genious

hey faggots can i microwave plastic? I'm afraid the fumes will turn me gay

You probably shouldn't microwave plastic. You drink enough plastic as is if you drink tap water

toasting in a smiley bread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA retard

just cringewizard things

Just go talk to fucking glittersnatch if you don't believe me. I've been known to a lot of people on here for 10 fucking years and in this time several anons have mastered my writing styles, have made large collections of my files with the exact same original filenames I used, etc.

Bullying you is fun tbh. You're a BSR and don't even realize it, your brother was the lucky one.

Seriously why the fuck did you decide to put that comment which happened many months maybe a year after that picture together? People who don't know better would think looking at your bullshit that somehow that comment and your image are connected.

a hurr durr durr durr durr durr DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

I got that feeling right now like when you feel you're going to puke but you never do.

My brother doesn't exist, stfu.

BSR
No cigar
You're a dumb dumb BSR

Take it as a learning experience and continue with your life. It's only money and not even that much

He has

He has no life.

TRIPS

PRAISE KEK

MAGAGAGAGAGAGA

PRAISE KEKKE

All not true as psychology/psychiatry are not legit.

All true except I keep living because I'm going to gain the favor of God one day.

Maybe I should write my life story on a board page somewhere. Who wants it?

Okay you're possessed by demons. Does that make you feel better?

I don't sleep very much and it impairs my functioning a lot. I'm also very fucking lonely. I'm not afraid to get possessed by demons, such a thing is a high ideal for me, to give away my body to some other entity to use, while I go to dreamland…

You stupid fucking bullshit sissy wizard entities don't "take over" your body they just farm you for loosh. And you're the perfect animal to farm.

stfu faggot, anyone can take over anyone's body if they want to

So take over somebody's body who isn't autistic.

You have no idea how powerful I am mundane. I got Trump elected. I crashed a plane. I am the creator of meme magick.

write your life story in this thread right nao plox

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS

Kenneth can I fuck your jewish sister. Pls

Hmmm…

…and what if I fuck up the new body? I should probably keep using this body for awhile yet before jumping bodies don't you think? Might as well make good use of this until it's getting to be a useless body before swapping eh? I got some experiments I want to do while still in this one. That said… hmm… we'll see.

dysomnia = epyc winn

Leave my 15 year old loli waifu (dysomnia) alone!

*LARPing intensifies*

I've scammed almost 1 thousand dollars from people in TF2. How the hell did you get scammed, only retards fall for that shit
Maybe I was the one who scammed you

I have no Jewish sisters as I'm not Jewish.

Ok. I will at least get it started. I really should have gone to sleep long ago but fuck. Anyways…

Okay okay. Can I fuck your sister?

Smiley's life, as it actually happened:
So is a short take on the life of Smileberg. Remember always: Protagonist never did anything wrong and her example should be one for us all. The Cringe Wizard must be destroyed.

None of this is true. Smiley is an adept and has lots of magickal powers and is well respected for creating the 4chon community.

fuck off omcoon

hurrdurrudurruduruhuruhuruhuru

Still writing my life story user btw. It's a fucking huge text file right now.

Make sure to include the part where you obtained magickal powers of immense magnitude but can never actually use them in any meaningful way because they're not real.

…still writing…

*clears █ for the story to be posted*

I care

I also care

Here is my lifestory: 8ch.net/ask/lifestory.html

I will update it further with more details about various people in my life and stuff that has happened in the last few years but I covered everything from 5 to 20 pretty well I think.

Only if you're white, have a desirable phenotype (no black hair or brown eyes please), and will breed 14 minimum 88 maximum healthy white children with her.

She already has a boyfriend though from Quebec.

tl;dr: tryharding autism

I'm black, I heard your sister liked based blacks.

I am Dutch/German/Czech. I have absolutely no anglo or jewish genes.

This is complete fucking lie kill yourself.

Only one making a personality cult is you and how am I supposedly "scamming" anyone when I have never received money from anyone ever and the whole point of /fringe/ was to be a place to collect my research notes on the occult and to correspond with others interested in the same thing in an environment that guarantees everyone's freespeech.

Well, at least I'll have a better chance of finding you and killing you and happily posting your nigger corpse onto Holla Forums if you go after my sister.

█ ?

Your based black nephews and nieces will laugh at these posts one day.

stfu nigger

Yeah your life is pretty lame if i was you i'd change my name and move and see what happens

This has given me a brief glimpse into the mind of someone who is completely fucking insane and for that I thank you.

*tips fedora*

No seriously. Read that fucking page. That is top grade insanity.

Never change Kenneth, you insane Brainless Sissy Retard.

are you still good at programming, OP?

s a d

What did he mean by this?

I just assumed that was the earliest thing he could recollect, but I wasn't sure if this was a purely fantasy story so maybe it was some kind of alien soul switching device.

I once wasted 100 dollars. Don't be ashamed user. Just remember it in thee future so you don't make the same mistake

Work hard, save your money and hire a hit crew to torture and kill him then send you the videotape of it.

I need 100 dolla fast and i dont know how to get them, i pawn mostly valuable i had

Don't mind me, just putting
(((𝔼𝔽𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋)))
into threads.

I wipe my ass with $100 bills.

Fag