Hefter Dindu Nuffin

Stoytime of Optimus Prime Number 1

Ugh…IDW's G1 run.

So, they are bringing those 5 faced bastards?

Apparently this is meant to be apart of IDW's relaunch of the Hasbro universe, but so far little has really changed.

I mean ROM is apart of this new universe but does anybody give a rat's ass about ROM?

Well, it's not the awesome Bill Mantlo run way back when Marvel held the rights to ROM.

Gay ass nigger loving jew who said the word nigger

To be fair Transformers fans are well known for being fickle bitches. Too much change and there will be shitstorm. But they also willing to spend their retirement fund for TF merchandise. Hasbro knew that and they know not to shit on their gold mine.

Well yeah, I mean to this day people are still bitching about the Michael Bay movies or anything that's not G1 (As if that was some sort of amazing show that is above all criticism) and Hasbro knows this, that's why they've completely ignored Beast Wars this year and instead brought Headmasters back with a new toyline.

The problem with the IDW comics is that there is too much going on, not to mention you have to have read everything that came up before this to even know why Soundwave is helping the Autobots and why Prime wants to help colonize the Earth.

And that's a problem because a casual fan who wants to get into Transformers comics isn't going to have a jumping off point and you would think IDW would have at least had a giant one shot issue that explained the events thus far but nope!

I hated Bay like other self respecting cinema fans out there but one thing I like from him is that he doesn't give a fuck toward TF fans whining and crying. Also yeah, rewatch G1 and you going to notice all the shit we missed when we're children.

Um why? I remember when Beast Wars came out it perform pretty admirably in rating and there's a lot of fans. So why the sudden change?

Wait is this a reboot then?

Holy shit.. this is a BLM allegory isn't it?

Kinda

Because they know G1 is more profitable for them and the fact that they've been cutting massive counters when it comes to the recent toyline, seriously the plastic feels cheap and hollow, the paint is crap and loose joints all around.

It's much easier for them to make toys out of G1 characters because they were all cars, planes and tanks but with Beast Wars it is hard to create toys for some of the characters, look at Blackarachina there is no way they could make a toy that looks show accurate and still transforms into a black widow.

The only thing we got to celebrate BW's 20th anniversary this was MP Optimus Primal from Takara.

Oh God I hope not….

Is the new Powermaster Optimus Prime by Hasbro any good?

If is, its a BLM / Racist / Caste System allegory done right. At least it isnt entirely one-sided.

Though the funny thing is they are trying to incorporate stuff from Beast Wars, Prime and the Unicorn trilogy into G1. And I mean, jamming it into G1. Seriously, suddenly we got Rattrap, Waspinator, Tankor in the main series, we got Robots in Disguise Megatron in that Drift miniseries etc.

Well, fuck isn't that a downer. I love the creativity of Beast Wars. Those lazy cunts can't be bothered to make something that work.

Of course, the published work ain't any better what with those Beast Wars Uprising text stories.

Is that comic where basically the maximals and predacons are just random ass tribes on other planets?

I know because it had that Transformer who in the show was a failed abortion but in the comic they actually made her an actual bot who Rampage had a crush on.

Trans Tech could use a reboot of sorts or an HD remaster of Beast Wars.

Machines fucked the entire premise of trans tech so a whole reboot wouldnt really be that bad.

Remember when Beast Wars came out though?

Beast Wars had alot of hate before people actually gave it a chance. Also like another user said alot of BW toys are kinda hard to make and so they just go with the tried and true of G1 since people cant see the bad in it anymore.

Its like how fags prasie "The Touch" as the best song from the movie when tracks like The Lion,Till All Are One, and Dare To Be Stupid are on the same soundtrack

I think people forget The Lion because didn't it play when almost the entire G1 Autobot crew all get fucked?

Not sure…that could be Uprising where Autobots and Decepticons still going at it through proxies i.e Maximals and Predacons…and that story have a character with pronoun issues and titles of the stories in Uprising include, "Not All Megatrons", "Microagressions", Trigger Warnings" and "Intersectionality"

Starscream was running cybertron and had this Autobot chick as an aide.

In the comic my favorite combiners Combaticons were getting fucked to the point fucking Rat trap and Ratchet kill Swindle

Swindles my favorite Decepticon too ;_;

That's probably the ongoing series.

thanks for the story time.

Typical humans..see a giant robot, pulls a gun on it. And people wonder why Megatron hates them.

Because I hate you all, here's a storytime of ugh…..Lost Light #1

Posting the recap because some idiot at IDW thought that it was a good idea to put this at the end of the book! Instead of the start.

Everybody got that? Good, now we can start the storytime for real.

Oh god…not Lost Light? Isn't this the one with gay robots?

..Are they sure that Brainstorm is a genius and not a complete idiot?

Well I mean Wheel Jack was considered the top Autobot Scientist

At least the Dinobot works. Seriously, how do you miss Dystopian Cybertron while you were doing checks..NINE TIMES? Was he fucking Nautica when he's doing his checks?

Huh you know that actually doesnt look bad

Oddly enough, folks originally didn't like Drift for being Sue-ish during his initial appearance.

Thanks for the storytime

Perceptor is the only smart Autobot scientist I am pretty sure