No cuck thread in the catalog?

Time to fix that. Cuck threads are a Holla Forums staple

You seem to misunderstand, the future of the white race depends on passing our genes. Real white nationalism doesn't expect a virgin.

I am not going to hide this thread to see the mods will delete this one like they did the other one

the future of the white races depends on technologies that let men have children without a 3DPD

You're a race traitor, white women are better than hunks of metal

3DPD are parasites, and their parasite nature was an necessity, but now it is killing civilization.
so we either go back and keep the environment the way it was in nature for 100,000s of years, we charge 3DPD on genetic level, or we replace them with technological alternatives
replacing 3DPD is the smartest and most ethical of the 3

In the thread full of niggers this is the hottest post

Say that on Holla Forums, I want to see you permbanned

Holla Forums doesn't understand the problem 3DPD are, and won't ever because of the current value 3DPD have in reproduction

3DPD will be rounded up and dropped in Africa where they can have all the big black cock they want. The future is technologies such as artificial womb

Artifical wombs are degenerate

no u

no need to do even that
3DPD will slowly die for after these technologies come into being, because any 3DPD children will be at a disadvantages without their value in reproduction

caring about 3DPD, is like caring about a leech

very brave

Yes they are.
On 4chan.
Fuck off, OP and take your nigger dicks with you back to halfland.

It's not cucking if she fucks a literal ape, it's only disgusting zoophilia

I used to be bothered by cucking, then i mustered the confidence and testosterone necessary to figure out the fictional "nigger bull" in my head is nothing but the insecure myself trying to break my own confidence down, and tell me I'm not good enough.
Truth is different, however.
I AM THE BULL.
I'll fuck my wife, and your wife too. I'll make your wife have daughters and teach them to worship daddy's cock early on.
Don't worry tho user, you'll always get to watch.