Donald Trump talks to Larry King (RT)

26 minute long interview on RT
From a few hours ago, seems it wasnt posted

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Schultz#Political_views
theintercept.com/2016/09/09/from-russian-tv-network-little-love-for-donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good stuff, OP.

Bump

Damn he left half way so only 11 minutes my bad

Why the fuck is Lawrence Zeiger (aka Larry King - dat name game) even around?

That fucking Hebrew corpse is disgusting to look at and none to comfy on the ears either.

And I love how the kike just bends the fuck over backwards trying to get Trump to admit guilt on behalf of the Bush administration.

Then why the fuck did Obama stick with it, you dirty old Jew?

Why are you so desperate to get him to say that?

God damn I would love to just slap the everloving shit out of that kosher cryptkeeper-looking twat.

I thought he retired? Strange.

So what, are we just /trumpgeneral/ now?
I thought this was Holla Forums…

Are you fresh off the Reddit boat, faggot?

We've been /trumpol/ since October 2015 minimum. It's an election year, what the fuck do you expect?

Watching now. Great interview so far

God you people are so fucking bad at this.

What a disgusting piece of shit Larry King still is.

All of these trick questions.

RT must be run by kikes as well.

According to Wikipedia, King doesn't work for RT, he just films his show and licenses it to RT for them to broadcast.

Larry is so fucking disgusting, keep continually is sucking air through his teeth and makes sickening old man mouth sounds.

This part man me laugh though.
Donald's answer is perfect.

Typical.

Full interview WebM.

Please let this happen Kek, I implore you.

got a chuckle out of me

For the record, Dan Pena is a collector of frog related items. Frog cuff-links, frog figurines, etc.

Wait. When did Larry King quit CNN and start working for RT?

MUH

BUSH

How do you do my fellow skinheads?

He must have quit CNN 10 years ago.

Posting it here because he's based. Lou Dobbs makes for comfy viewing, and he's about as pro Trump as you're going to get on (((MSM))).

what the fuck is this? this guy is cool now?

Jeez. I guess this is what happens when you quit television for good. I haven't watched anything since 2003.

On June 13, 2013 RT previewed Larry King's new Thursday evening political talk show Politicking with Larry King

June 29, 2010, King announced that after 25 years, he would be stepping down from his nightly job hosting Larry King Live

On another note
This old jew needs to go to the grave

Ah thanks for clarifying. I remember someone on Holla Forums posted a lot about this kike… apparently he had a massive gambling addiction, and is an extremely unlikable guy. Some how, he just keeps getting second chances…

I pray to Kek your mom dies of breast cancer faggot.

When you were ten? Faggot

pick one
"Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an Ancient Israelite A 'Jew' or to call a Contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew."
-1980 Jewish Almanac

Cause people trust old wrinkly hermits. I'm done with kikes for good though. They are cancer on humanity and inherently autistic

Defending a Jew? You should be gassed you kike nigger bitch cunt

I envy you. I have a stack of math and physics books I need to read… I'm going to be spending quite some time with the tribe.

Are you trying to become a fucking astronaut?

10/10
This guy is a bad motherfucker.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Schultz#Political_views

More white working class guys are leaving the Left behind nowadays. I live in a "blue" state and can't tell you how much exasperation white working guys have with the pozzfest that is modern Democrat party. They feel betrayed, and rightly so.

The Union bosses might get behind Shilldog but they're gonna have a hard time keeping the rank and file from jumping on the Trump train.

Twatter jackasses are throwing a tantrum right now because this podcast was aired on "Russian TV". God I hate these people. The DoTR can't come soon enough.

He did. But he comes on whenever he wants.

Consider my ass puckered.

I figured King was a corpse.

tell me your secrets senpai

I'm watching Fox JEWS right now. They're losing their shit over this.

Larry King has a show on RT?

We live in the bizarro timeline!

Hitler DID lose

Fortunately also the timeline where we MAGA

ffmpeg, vp9, opus & low bitrates

theintercept.com/2016/09/09/from-russian-tv-network-little-love-for-donald-trump/

Killary seemed drugged to the gills when asked about it. One cough escapes at the end though.

I thought he died and was frozen.

lol, reanimated corpse 'Larry King Alive' BTFO