Need advice Holla Forums

I need some advice Holla Forums i have been inside my room for about 10 years now the only time i come out is to use the bathroom or for food but other than that i am in it 24/7 and all i have been doing for the past 10 years is stareing at a stupid computer monitor all night in the dark for the most part so yeah i guess you can call me a hikikomori i guess anyway i am tired of wasting away im 24 years old now and i want to get back into society but i'm too afraid i really can't decide wether i should just be self-employed and be a hikikomori who works from home or try to go back out into the world what should i do Holla Forums??.

You're on the internet why are you even bothering to lie

Im not lying why would you think i am??.

I'm at the 20 year mark

How old are you user?.

Start drinking liquor. The time will just fly by and you wont have to worry about your future.

I do drink sometimes but not a heavy drinker.

drink more then

I dont think that will help if anything it will make it worse especially if i end up drunk and throw up or something.

Too many run on sentences, feels like it was written by a meth addicted fuck

Volunteer at your local charity. If you're useless enough they might pay you. If you're especially incompetent you can start working for the government.

What will you do when your enablers/parents die? You have to plan for this shit, OP. If you don't starve to death first, the state will take your shit away, drug you up, and put you in a group home with a room mate that is more fucked up than you are. They will make you learn to cook and clean, and you will be forced to work at Goodwill or as a greeter at WalMart. I can't think of anything more torturous.

If you like animals, get a dog. If you give a shit about it it'll force you to be responsible and take it for walks every day. Also you'll need money for it's food. Just find a stray, most areas are lousy with 'em.

What's your education level? See the thing is, unless you're artistically talented in some way, every work from home job is going to require some level of training, unless you try mechanical turk and I looked at that when I was in your position and it was a massive waste of time.

I would suggest since you have a computer looking on google maps for the closest business to your house. Find something within walking distance. Whatever it is, just walk there and ask what the process to apply for a job is. Explain your special circumstances, they'll want to help you, and if it's a shit job they won't care about crap like references. I know there's an instant fear of rejection, that you're a horrible weirdo or whatever, but you have to get out of your head for a moment and put yourself in their shoes, what would you do if you worked there already and someone like you came in asking for help? If you see some reason they'd reject you, change it.

The reality is most people are just going through the motions in jobs like that, everyone calls everyone else sir, don't assume anyone's better than you.

And look at it this way, if they reject you nothing has changed, you lose nothing, so why not try?

this, having someone to care about ie a dog, forces you to go out and makes you take responsibility.

So you dropped out of high school freshman year? Or are you full of shit?

he could be homeschooled

Thanks ill. take this into consideration

Actually i was in middle school 10 years ago and yes i dropped out i dropped out of 7th. grade.it started with me refusing to go to school and staying home some days until eventually dropping out because i was being bullied

Was hiki for a year, I know your feels. Just go to a book store buy a good book and read it at a starbucks just go in a public area, after a few days the anxiety will go away

Sorry user but you do not understand our feels.

Getting used to people being around you will take a few days learning to actually talk to people again can take a lot longer, a year without any human contact isnt 10 but its still pretty bad

True

thats not nice tbh

I've been outside my room for more than 10 years now, and I feel pretty confident in saying that there's nothing out here for you.

I mean, there's stuff out here for some people. I see handsome, strong guys walking in the early autumn sun with their arms around the delicate waists of their beautiful girlfriends. I see people driving nice cars, having lunch at expensive restaurants, going to concerts, sharing pics of their trip to the amusement park with their hundreds of friends from their $1000 dollar phones. There's something out here for them, sure. They seem to enjoy their lives immensely.

Can you see yourself being one of those people? No?

Don't feel bad. I'm not, either. But I have nobody to leech off of, and I'm not disabled, so I'm forced to work out in this world and bear daily witness to the happiness and well-adjustedness of others.

But maybe you should at least try to reintegrate into society. Maybe you'll make it out.

If not, you'll always have us. At least until Jim stops getting checks from the Russians (for promoting pro-Kremlin propaganda) and from the FBI (for selling us out).

If you fail and have to retreat to your room, look into light manufacturing you can do from home. I saw some woman on TV once who would get boxes of plastic parts in the mail, do something to them, then mail them back. It looked like tedious work, but it would keep you in ramen and Kleenex.

I'm a different user, but that user gave you the best advice possible for guys like us.

Good luck dude.

Try.

Thanks