You guys seem to love incest so here is my story

you guys seem to love incest so here is my story.

ask a guy married to his sister anything.

I am more into 2D incest

are you a muslim

no

Ok I read your post so now I have an actual question
Why the fuck were you given a car, I mean this sounds like some sort of convenient plot line thrown in just so you can get to a motel sex scene

please don't have kids.
for the good of the world i beg you- don't.
also it's redneck-the story. it's like i'm reading texas x files.

That's the Kingslayer, Jaime Lannister!

kek

No, we just love fucking with people who are more fucked up than we are.

I thought pedo was more fucked up

pedo is not actually all that fucked up, relatively speaking
i mean it is fucked up, but there are lots of things way more fucked up than that

like what?

Interracial homosexual necrophillic Pedophillic Incestuous Jew Genitle mutilation Rape

ah yes, IHNPIJGMR, I forgot about that.

Fake and gay.

It literally was.

I wish I could impregnate my sister a dozen times.

what would you call the babbys?

Mark, Mark, Mark, Mark, Mark, Mark, Mark, Mark, Mark, Mark, Mark, Mark
12 GAME OVERS

I don't know why I lost it

I knew it

I got it wrong
it's actually Furry Interracial homosexual necrophillic Beastiallity Pedophillic Incestuous Diaper Inflation Jew Genitle mutilation scat Rape

You forgot Snuff

And Vore

FUCK I'M A █ BLOCKER I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

Me neither pal

CENSORSHIP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I probably will leave something out but we may as well keep going with Furry Interracial snuff homosexual necrophillic Beastiallity Pedophillic assplay Incestuous Diaper Inflation Jew Genitle mutilation vore scat Rape 4u

I'm in love

How did I forget to add Bipolar

Is that fucked up? In this case just add liberal, it sums it all up.

Oh wait never mind I added Jew
So it's all good

dubs confirm
farewell

yo momma

ITT: COPYPASTA BLOCKS YOUR P4TH

Jesus fucking christ, fetish roleplay writers are the worst fucking writers ever. I'm guessing because the reason you have fucking weird fetishes is from a lack of social experience. Let me explain exactly where your story falls apart for me.

I can buy a brother and sister with an abusive father, sure, but you start the story by suggesting it just randomly started with him targeting the sister when the brother was 15. This doesn't make any sense, but I'm willing to put this aside at this point because I give you the benefit of the doubt it's just an example scenario or some shit.

The second moment it stops making shit is the "dad makes me get a job and keeps the money" bit. Why in the fuck are you not in school at 15? Why would any business be willing to hire you underage and without paying you when that would risk them getting in huge shit for violating several child labor laws, and contributing to the delinquency of a minor by giving you something to do other than go to fucking school? If he hates your father, why would he make a deal to give him all your money? This is completely nonsensical hack writing.

Then suddenly the character is going to school, and at 16 is expressing the understanding of sex of a 12 year old. Right when you said the sister was small enough I figured, that's where this is going right? That's the big stupid twist coming, that the sister is like 8 or some bullshit. Either way, after dropping the ridiculous claim that some random guy just gives you a fucking car for no reason, you mention your sister making you dinner every night.

You said neither of you had any friends, she doesn't have a job or any cooking experience, and previously specified your mother was still living there, so why isn't your mother making meals and where is the sister getting the food and cooking knowledge to make you a damned thing?

I could nitpick the rest of it, but the bottomline is you're a shitty writer, and most likely have autism.

I don't know who's more autistic after reading this tbh

gotem

wew

I have seen some good one tbh

incest user is that you? have you seen writefag?
i miss good times Holla Forums

post pics of her pussy

nah, haven't seen him
yeah, i do as well

should make a writefag summoning thread

he probably isn't around now, and I don't know what we would give him to write about, but you're free to try

Great story. Thanks for sharing.