Is it better to be raised by a single mom or a single dad?

Is it better to be raised by a single mom or a single dad?

single dad only if he doesn't beat the shit out of you

No

I'd say without both parents you're getting fucked one way or another, but the issues really don't start getting in your way until you reach adulthood.

It's why the loss of the family is so disappointing. Not only are you breaking the way relationships are supposed to work, but you're harming kids and working into them a plethora of problems.

It depends.
Which one blocks your p.ath less?

Discard females

dad, but both is best
hopefully we'll be able to replace the mother role with a mombot after men have an option to start an family without a 3DPD

Dad, but only if he is masculine af tbh famalam

There are several problems associated with being raised by a single mom, but they don't show up when it's a single dad, mirroring a normal family.

i was raised by a single mom and she used to beat the shit out of me daily like it was her second job

Was collecting welfare her first job?

no we weren't white trash hicks. stupid stereotypes like that help propagate child abuse.

I hated my mom because she would yell shit like im not her son and that i dont belong in the family

I was raised by a single
Mom. She was a cunt. But a cunt with a decent job

It's not a matter of sex. Fuck you and your kike shilling feminism tumblr reddit bullshit. Shoo.
We don't need no thought control.

Niglet is what you are

yea, she would tell me that she was going to kick me out of the house or send me into fostercare to get rid of me. then one time when i was 12 and she was beating the crap out of me i was curled up in fetal position and she was leaning over me whaling me on the head i kicked her in the gut. i had never hit her back before because i was afraid she'd just hit me harder or kill me. i'll never forget her reaction, she stopped and looked absolutely stunned and said in disbelie "you hit me".

I always wanted to hit my mom but I thought she would disown me and turn me into the police

well mine couldn't really do that because then i'd tell them about how she was beating the shit out of me daily. a teacher told the school and we were investigated by social workers once but they couldn't do anything.

I couldnt do shit with social worker cause my mom was one so she had connections

Statistics on single mom vs single dad would be useful here.

Agreed, show the mom and dad study, not this false flag bullshit. It's just never enough for you women is it? You just have to be right, all the motherfucking time. You think you can just throw that shit around? No man made that first picture, and if one actually did then he's a traitor to the cause that is male rights and equality, just to make the cause look bad as if a man made this study in support for male preference in the legal system in the case of child custody and marriage settlements.

I was raised equally by both my parents. They were separate though so I got to have both parents and never had to go through that bullshit love is forever programming that kids grow up with.

It's better to be raised by the parent the same sex as you, but having both is better.

All women without moms have had penis envy playing a huge part of their life.

All men without father are feminist cucks.

Two parents is best, or so I've head.

Two parents of different sex, because it give your lifes different perspective.

Gee, I wonder.

Not if he's a junkie.

/thread

If you're a boy, she won't know how to raise you but you're still expected to show her respect.

But… but media says that heterosexual married christians are bad.

Statistically it's best to be raised by both parents after that, single father and it is worse to be raised by a single mother.

True, he should not 'beat the shit out of you' but he ought to discipline in a firm and fair way.

Statistically people raised by a single dad have better outcomes.

2 dads