Best app/site to talk to girls underaged?

Best app/site to talk to girls underaged?

kik, periscope, tinder

and snapchat

Okay but ways to access usernames? And also ways to get local girls?

i wouldn't recommend these apps for jb
any streaming app or website is your best bet plus they feel pressured to deliver since there's a larger audience and the want to keep their viewers interested. Trust me don't use kik and tinder for that shit because you're going to get pwnt.

Yeah I know live stream sites are gold, but I'd rather have one on one conversations

Hi my kek is .O4

:)

4chan Holla Forums but especially /soc/. i've gotten do many wins from there it's crazy and i'm the most beta, old, fat, ugly person around. you'd facepalm if you knew me and seen the shit i've gotten girls to do. youngest i've gotten is a 13 year old from Holla Forums and /soc/ and even had a 12 year old i met on clash of clans chat send me her snapchat and starts sending pics of her tits and pussy in less than an hour. best i found was a girl that told me she was 18 10/10 got her to drink her piss and lick off the floor, act as my slave, control/torture her by controlling when she eats and pisses, almost got her to fuck a dog, do ass to mouth stuff etc. she later told me she was 16 virgin. girls on Holla Forums and /soc/ lie about the ages all the time. that's why i laugh my ass off at morons that rage against cp and drool at oc pics girls post on image boards. so many are underage. good luck.

** then you woke up,faggot
Don't list to this faggot. Halfkike is fucking cucked, if you don't want to get pwnt stick to livestreams. seriously.**

I'm a retard ignore my formatting but take my advice.

you're the faggot if you're calling me a liar.

i think everyone knows you're lying

yellow

pathetic. you're probably mad you can't find the same. too bad.

wew

get a life. being this dedicated for sex is next level degeneracy, you pathetic fuck.

Bypass verification?

16 girls on one? incredible.

when actually means abusing sexually

discard females

You will go to jail.