It just keeps getting worse for Hillary

Illegal alien child rapist set free by Hillary Clinton shoots two unarmed officers

archive.is/y7fyO

I bet she was a communist and Hillary is just looking out for her commie buds.

That's a man

Gas yourselves cops.

September 9th is off to a good start I see.

Why hasn't she just killed herself and gotten it over with? Bad enough she's a walking pile of jittery shit barely contained within an ugly pantsuit.

Hillary now officially has blood on her hands.

I thought you fried people like this in the USA, disappointing. Fucking California.

I love how they don't mention that this guy who served 16 years still managed to obtain a gun, despite it being illegal for him to own a gun. That's really something that should be hammered into every article like this. I just want people like this guy to be executed immediately after trial, the world needs to fear us again.

All of us are disappointed in California.

RWDS can't come any sooner.

We need to build a wall around the border of that shithole, and then get geological engineers to sink the entire landmass into the ocean. My brother recently had to go to California, and thankfully it was only a week long swim meet cross country, but when I first heard the news, I thought he was going to go there for college. I never felt a primal fear so much for my own kin at that moment, believing that he would be in Commiefornia for four years of his life right out of high school. If it had come true, I know it would mean watching him die and come back, indoctrinated to be a marxist faggot piece of trash.

Which ocean?

Why aren't illegal criminals deported or just shot in the head? What is the point of paying for this thing's existence in the US?

WAIT THAT'S A MAN?

My head nearly spun when I thought I read that a dyke gangraped three girls. Your second pic fucked me up.

topkek

Silly goy, then it would help prove that strict gun laws don't work!

No shit. So many cops are just there for the comfy paychecks now and could not give a shit less about their communities.

When Katrina happened a few squads of cops went out looking for some of their worse offenders. It happens when ever there is a large natural disaster

Needs a little makeup and some lipstick, to be honest