Dubs decide what I do and how

Dubs decide what I do and how.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/j0n68kb4aywp8tu/Untitled.mp4?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Block paths.
By blocking them

Smoke the fireball, drink the weed, shove the edible up your pooper.

Post pics then kill yourself

kys

flush all of it down the toilet. take pics before you flush

sir are you retarded?

reroll

do it all at once. suicide by substance.

lol
LOL
LOL
How about you eat that edible, think about what I've said here, sell what "liquor" you've already got and go get some real damn rum and whisky or barleywine style ale, if you've got he marbles, then stop by the damn gas station on your way home and buy a fucking BIC or some matches. WALK, don't drive after that brownie - I'm not saying it's bad, but that brownie should last a while right? Use that time to go walking around at night listening to your favorite music spaced the fuck out.
Get home, look at pics related Joel Coen, Wes Anderson, Quentin Tarantino, Mel Brooks, Steven Spielberg, James Cameron, or Ridley Scott, open the door get on the floor walk the dinosaur, roll 3 times and/or then pick what seems most interesting, spark up, take shots throughout the night. If this is too much go looking for a drunk drive in or something, a movie stream hosted by Anons.

Idc what u do as long as you stream it

i will do videos uploaded to dropbox

flush it all down the toilet and start a new christian life and find a loving wife

gayest shit you could have possibly said
you could post in the dick rating thread on /cuteboys/ and it still wouldn't amount to what you just fucking posted

pour the fireball into your mouth. Keep pouring until it overflows onto your neck and chest. Then light it on fire with the lighter. Light it from your mouth so the flame goes down your neck onto your bitch tits. Then spit the flaming liquid into the face of the nearest female. Don't forget to video tape it

eat the weed
smoke the malibu
jerk off with the fireball as lube

Pour some alcohol on the weed and then smoke it. Just throw the other shit away or something.

rolling for this

quick reroll

Stand on your head and empty the whiskey in your anus.

le winrar

we have a winner

Trips = dubs = do it faggot and try to record it.

OP WILL NEVER DELIVER

Holy shit haha

the trip gods demand it, right on it king tripper

OP is gonna die from alcohol poisoning over glorious trips on our humble Mongolian Kefir-sorting emporium. He is an hero to us all.

it's either that or OP is gonna end up like that box trying to deliver

i attempted it but sorta failed, will upload and get tips to get it a least a bit

really, ==NIGGER?==

Shove the lighter up your ass and buy a real drink.

man i am really trying here.

i know its shit liqour, i stole it from a party.

most wouldnt try,

after i edit this video im gonna go upstairs and get some of my drinks

basketball-american detected

You are clearly too retarded to be using alcohol or drugs. You need the two brain cells you have to be in top shape or you are going to die.

Not only do you not even know how to spell liquor, not only do you feel the need to steal it from a party, but when you do you steal it you steal the liquor that you know is shit instead of stealing something drinkable. You are like the Grand Mongoloid of retardation.

im not black but i am fat as fuck. that made doing this pretty hard.

dropbox.com/s/j0n68kb4aywp8tu/Untitled.mp4?dl=0

you can post it in the thread, you know

glad to know my efforts werent wasted

lol shit yea, i forgot that because i assumed i wasnt gonna need to cut it down that much

ill be back tomorrow around the same time. so leave requests.