Holla Forums Monster General Thread

Let's discuss and find the monsters of all Holla Forums related works. Monster boys or girls are welcome. Fur is fine as well as long as it is Holla Forums related. Discussing and finding good Holla Forums related elves is encouraged.

Gargoyles was my jam.

Anyone ever watch the Discworld movies, i've read some of the books but never watched the animated features.

It's one of the greater classic cartoons.

Do monster girl bites dick? D:

They say elf girls are for rape.
But are elf boys also for rape?

Elf girls are for consensual love making under the covers in the missionary position. Elf boys are for hard rough sex.

Hope everyone on the board's been embracing the Christmas spirit this year.

That was a good movie, I hope they payed the director well.

All anime propaganda.
We in the West treat elves with dignity.

Unless you're Bioware.

Hope so. I liked the movie quite a bit. Probably more than Trick r Treat but only because it didn't make me feel as uncomfortable.

I guess this goes here.

She's a monster of a person.

Mewberty.

Yeah. She's awful.

She's furry, not monster girl. Delete em.

We need a richfag to commission a comic about how BugStar starts her mating session.

OP sez:

"Fur is fine as well as long as it is Holla Forums related"

Mewberty revs up Star's magic too, so that could be a fun story.

I did say that. Hmm. Maybe I shouldn't be so lenient on that. I kinda meant more they can be more furry-like than what you'd see on monster but maybe not straight up just anthro animals that were just created that way. Like with TMNT it's fine because they're mutants. They and the other mutants were made that way by other factors. They weren't originally like that. Sure they were animals before but not anthro animals from the very start. What I'm saying is maybe the furry Holla Forums characters should be that way because of outside factors unless they're extremely beast like and not necessarily just anthro dogs or cats. Ya feel me?

Holy shit that looks awesome. I didn't know the ninja turtles had a hermit crab ally with a minigun attached to his shell. And is that Mondo Gecko with a gun attached to his board. That shit looks so awesome.

Elves are now considered monsters?

Mutanimals, my man. They even had their own spin-off volume.

Elves have been considered monsters for a while.

It's implied everything's actually okay for the family and Krampus is just watching them to make sure they don't fail again.

Thanks user that looks awesome.

Ah now you're being reasonable and that's good. If too lenient every anthro from the likes of Robin Hood or Zootopia can be considered a monster because they are pretty much non human.

So yeah, less furry, and make sure there are still human face on there and not snout.

Well maybe not that. Just saying it should be more werewolf and less Robin Hood. Monster created by other means or born as a monster instead of cartoony anthro animal with nothing really special about it.

The animated ones are pretty good, animation is a little choppy but some of the VAs are really good, especially the Witches and Death.
I've got them all in a folder on my computer, I might see if I can put the animated shorts up on the share thread if you like considering I got time before I pack up the PC.

Just put up Wyrd Sisters as a zip, sorry if the quality isn't the best but it's just what I got lying around.

Do not have time for Soul Music right but will do that later tonight.

It made more than its budget. So it did pretty well and succeeded at what it was trying to do, which was capturing the spirit of the Gremlins movie, which is a Christmas classic.

It was definitely a lot darker than Gremlins. Still loved it though.

How come we never got a Gremlins cartoon? Ghostbusters and Beetlejuice got one? A Gremlins cartoon would've been great!

Maybe you think that you can hide
I can smell your scent for miles
Just like animals
Animals
Like animals-mals!

Such shitty taste.

Silence, furry.

Can we put kaiju in this thread?

And fucking a 2 foot tall rabbit is significantly better?

I guess if it's Holla Forums related, which I don't think pic related is.

The Animated series is

Indeed.

What the fuck. Get out of here.
>>>/furry/

Oh yes. Especially Godzilla. There's been a lot of Godzilla comics and a few cartoons as seen below.

did the Godzilla in hell series ever continue?

We all know everyone got their own way to get their freak on. Imagine in an universe where Godzilla did exist I bet some people actually want to fuck it. So when Godzilaa invaded a city while people are running away from it a lone guy running toward the monster, naked, with raging hard on and screeching like a pterodactyl.

Pretty sure it finished a long time ago.

Most of them would be hoping just to get stomped by him.

Just curious I want to read the IDW Godzilla series but I want to know where to start. I heard the first issues weren't good and its only good later on.

Rulers of the Earth is one of the only long running Godzilla books. Cataclysm and others are in their own universe.

Thanks user I'll check it out.

How do you guys feel about Matt Franks artwork for the Godzilla comics? Personally, I like his monsters better than the humans.

Also there's a Godzilla comic called the Half-Century War. I heard its pretty good.

About the same opinion as yours. Not to say he's particularly bad at drawing humans. If anything it's just a little bland compared to how he draws kaiju and aliens.

Is it me or artists that's specializing in drawing monsters tend to neglect drawing human in better detail? I mean sure drawing monster can be back breaking (Trust me, I tried) but it's getting kinda stereotypical.

Well with something that big and beloved you'll want to put all your energy into that. It's kind've ironic since the focus of the Godzilla films is first and foremost on the people first.

I can relate to that since I drew a lot of kaiju and dinosaurs as a kid. I studied how to improve on it. However, I wasn't as good as drawing people because I didn't practice enough with people.

Funny I actually own Godzilla in Hell. Its pretty damn good. Especially the artwork.

The Art Adams Godzilla comic was good. So was his Creature From the Black Lagoon comic.

Best monster

Would Makuta count as a monster here?

Hmmm the original one perhaps.

It wasn't meant to focus on that sort of stuff. It was a monster in general sort of thing. The intentional focus was more on humanoid monsters though.

Unfortunately for you, nobody likes that gay shit, so pack it up.

Very significantly.

I don't think they even played the Rankin Bass specials in my area this year.

Where you from?

Central Virginia.
I'm talking local channels btw.
Should've mentioned that.
I know they air on cable every year, but fuck paying for cable.

I see. Well you have internet so you can easily view this sorta stuff online, should you choose to.

Yeah, it's just weird not seeing it air on TV

It's a tradition that needs to be respected. Even if you don't watch it, the tv networks should always air them.

Monster - a large, ugly, and frightening imaginary creature

Are elves large, ugly, and frightening?

Ever seen an ESO high elf? This thread is pretty much a combination of /monster/ standard shit but without the limitations combined with general monsters. So elves work here.

*ES
Not ESO. They're a bit better looking on ESO.

Are the Gamera comics any good?

There's Gamera comics?

Yeah there's some I saw a while back though I don't know how good they are.

You mean this?

I was thinking of the one where he fights Zigra but this works too.

Pretty sure I got it right then.

Yep. That looks awesome man.

Seems I can't find it online at my usual places. Might be one of those obscure books that are just lost to time. You could try searching the bay or look for physical copies at a used bookstore.

Fair enough I guess I'll search for it then.

You guys know of any comics where Godzilla fights Gamera?

What are the Marvel Godzilla comics like?

Never happened.

Shit I was hoping it would happen in comic form at least. I guess we'll never get Godzilla vs Gamera in movies or comics.

Still waiting on that new Gamera movie.

Hope its good. I saw the trailer and the dialogue was so cringy.

I didn't hate the dialogue or trailer captions but it was very simplistic which surprised me.

True, who do you think Gamera will fight? The trailers suggest Gyaos again but I was hoping for something new.

There's Gyaos in the beginning but I'm assuming he'll fight other bigger kaiju as it goes. I'm not too familiar with Gamera's roster.