New Species Of Parasite Named After Obama

archive.is/0xws3

How perfect, a literal parasite gets named after Obama, which in turn is related to the parasite that causes schistosomiasis, a disease that kills an estimated 20,000-200,000 deaths a year

Top kek, these researchers are quality trolls.

Every day is Christmas.
Every day we get a new gift.

Smug af.

Has Obama ever been mean to Jeb in some way?

He's already dead

Or perhaps they are well meaning liberals, completely oblivious to the other meaning. Either way, KEK works in mysterious ways.

YES

GET MEMED ON, NIGGERFAGGOT

top kek

This sounds unreal, I'm crying with laughter.

Obama is the reason Jeb became the popular Republican candidate, at first, and Trump after the aguacalypse.

Sound like a parasite, to you?

The entire fucking situation is a meme

There's no way this isn't a sign. The memeing is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.

Wild WILD WEST NIGGA

Allow me to go on a tangent for a moment.

In chess, there's a saying, "tactics flow from a superior position." To find the truth on the chessboard is to play a perfect game, and to achieve excellent positioning of one's pieces requires the purest, "truest" moves at each juncture.

In life, we can see the more complex manifestation of this phenomenon. The closer one is to the truth - a simple, plain, complete concept - the easier it is to draw connections between seemingly disparate things.

I'd wager that a lot of the discussion surrounding memetics hinges on this above principle. Pepe is a complete concept, probably one of the best that the chans have ever come up with. Normies almost co-opted him, but couldn't, because they were too far removed from the truth of Pepe's nature. With this in mind, it's odd that many represent Kek as primal chaos.

and dub-dubs. Maybe Kek isn't the primal chaos, but the path through it.

imo not so much the chaos itself but the ability to understand it.

Kek's chaos is a beautiful thing. To outsiders it is something incomprehensible. But we "get it". There's an order in chaos that only we can see.

And now we know what he had. Niggerworms

This calls for someone making something similar to Ebola-chan tier meme images.

What do we have to work with?
Obamai-chan? Baracktrema-san?

Such a legacy.

MEIN SIDES

This goy gets it.

accidental sage

I hope they name a few new species of parasites in honor of Israel and all the brave Jewish prisoners that were brutally murdered during the holocaust.