Voteplz.org, Sam Altman, and Y Combinator

Today Y Combinator president Sam Altman launched voteplz.org, an initiative to increase millennial voter turnout. Have a laugh at how embarrassingly "how do you do, fellow kids" it is for a second.

Some of the most powerful tech investors and companies in the country are colluding to steal the election from Trump.
Interested? Read on.

What is Y Combinator? It's an extremely influential seed investment group in the California Bay Area. They take on a batch of early stage startups at a time, give them business advice, small investments, and establish connections between them and their wide portfolio of successful tech companies. Connections that might include sharing of staff, information, resources, and political influence. Companies in the Y Combinator network you might have heard of:

9GAG
Airbnb
Disqus
Dropbox
GitLab
Humble Bundle
justin.tv/twitch.tv
Reddit

The combined worth of all of the companies in their portfolio was valued in 2014 at over $65 billion. On top of that, many key member of Y Combinator are successful entrepreneurs and solo investors in their own right, bringing their own portfolio of companies into the network. And of course, as highly effective seed investors, they maintain close relationships with the far wealthier later stage venture capitalists that can provide the funding to propel the best of the YC investments into the stratosphere. Like Sequoia Capital, which has invested in companies worth a combined $1.4 trillion in stock alone.

Who is Sam Altman? He is the current president of YC. He is a multimillionaire investor, Bilderberger (bilderbergmeetings.org/participants.html), Reddit investor and once interim CEO. The same Reddit that has continually censored right-leaning posts, installed SJW and pro-Hillary mods, corralled Trump supporters into a containment board, and changed their trending algorithms specifically to help prevent pro-Trump posts from surfacing.

I wonder what he thinks of Donald Trump?
blog.samaltman.com/trump
Give the whole thing a read, but here's the money shot:
>I take some risk by writing this (even though I’ve supported some Republicans in the past), and I’ll feel bad if I end up hurting Y Combinator by doing so. I understand why other people in the technology industry aren’t saying much. In an ordinary election it's reasonable for people in the business world to remain publicly neutral. But this is not an ordinary election.
>In the words of Edmund Burke, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." This would be a good time for us all—even Republicans, especially Republican politicians who previously endorsed Trump—to start speaking up.

Surely he doesn't speak for all of YC, does he? Here's Paul Graham, founder of Y Combinator, and extremely influential in the startup scene for his long running series of thoughtful essays (paulgraham.com/articles.html)
twitter.com/paulg/status/727902623597105153

They don't seem to like him very much. I wonder if they're doing anything to prop up his opponent? Let's check Hacker News, the Reddit clone that Y Combinator runs for the benefit of pretentious web programmers and wannabee entrepreneurs everywhere.
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=12455922

I think it's about time we started doing some digging on Y Combinator.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3SzBl
archive.is/UCmNd
archive.is/C1hd8
archive.is/1s7Bm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y_Combinator_(company)
ycombinator.com/
crunchbase.com/organization/y-combinator
mobile.twitter.com/ycombinator
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Altman
crunchbase.com/person/sam-altman
mobile.twitter.com/sama
blog.samaltman.com/
news.ycombinator.com/user?id=sama
reddit.com/user/samaltman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Graham_(computer_programmer)
crunchbase.com/person/paul-graham
mobile.twitter.com/paulg
paulgraham.com/articles.html
news.ycombinator.com/user?id=pg
reddit.com/user/paulgraham
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Livingston
crunchbase.com/person/jessica-livingston
linkedin.com/in/jessicalivingston1
mobile.twitter.com/jesslivingston
blog.ycombinator.com/author/3341-jessica-livingston
steveklabnik.com/
mobile.twitter.com/steveklabnik
news.ycombinator.com/user?id=steveklabnik
nullrefer.com/?http://paulgraham.com/charisma.html
archive.is/O1v6h
paulgraham.com/say.html
crunchbase.com/organization/seneca-systems
crunchbase.com/organization/amberbox
crunchbase.com/organization/classdojo
crunchbase.com/organization/clever
crunchbase.com/organization/oohlala-mobile
archive.is/7Uq3s
voteplz.org/register/#/u/ppm8sr
voxday.blogspot.com/2014/01/protocols-of-learned-elders-of-wye.html
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3rhwdm/sjws_attempting_to_frame_linus_of_linux_fame_for/cwo9zfm
archive.is/sBUtS
web.archive.org/web/20131214002254/https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=6903584
web.archive.org/web/20150320090732/https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=6903584
fastcompany.com/3043388/the-y-combinator-chronicles/why-y-combinator-funded-a-radical-political-party-in-argentina
archive.is/kFk0u
usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/2016/06/28/clinton-tech-plan-reads-like-silicon-valley-wish-list/86474144/
archive.is/jnXAd
medicalhypotheses.blogspot.ro/2009/11/clever-sillies-why-high-iq-lack-common.html
journals.elsevier.com/medical-hypotheses
sourcewatch.org/index.php/Future_Shapers_Collaborative
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice post. I tried to alert /pol on ((( Sam Altman ))) back during Bilderberger this year. Hacker News was censoring any submissions about Altman's attendance at the event. It was funny to see Hacker News users befuddled about why this was taking place.

Thanks for trying. I think we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg here of a group with a far higher influence-to-exposure ratio than many of the groups we've dealt with before.

Sam pushing basic income aka communism. Not just writing about it, but pumping millions of dollars into a research program attempting to implement it in Oakland, CA.

archive.is/3SzBl
archive.is/UCmNd

archive.is/C1hd8
archive.is/1s7Bm

Hacker news used to actually be informative for news on tech, now it's full of hipster web devs who are so self-absorbed at their ability to write a javascript callback, they have deluded themselves into believing they're l337 coders.

One fascinating thing about the comments there is that they will try to inject basic income propaganda into completely unrelated topics.

GET DIGGING

Y Combinator
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y_Combinator_(company)
ycombinator.com/
crunchbase.com/organization/y-combinator (includes all investments and their amounts)
mobile.twitter.com/ycombinator (followers can be seen without a twitter account on the mobile site)

Sam Altman, Y Combinator President
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Altman
crunchbase.com/person/sam-altman (all personal investments etc)
mobile.twitter.com/sama
blog.samaltman.com/
news.ycombinator.com/user?id=sama
reddit.com/user/samaltman

Paul Graham, Y Combinator Founder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Graham_(computer_programmer)
crunchbase.com/person/paul-graham
mobile.twitter.com/paulg
paulgraham.com/articles.html
news.ycombinator.com/user?id=pg
reddit.com/user/paulgraham

Jessica Livingston, Y Combinator Co-founder and Wife of Paul Graham
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Livingston
crunchbase.com/person/jessica-livingston
linkedin.com/in/jessicalivingston1
mobile.twitter.com/jesslivingston
blog.ycombinator.com/author/3341-jessica-livingston

It's the same with Rust, they will find a way to inject it into any conversation. Speaking of which…

Steve Klabnik
steveklabnik.com/
mobile.twitter.com/steveklabnik
news.ycombinator.com/user?id=steveklabnik

Sounds pro-Trump to me :^)

Right? You know, there is nothing stopping us from using voteplz to engage Trump voters.

Yes! They do that with Rust too. Golang gets shilled a lot on HN too.

((( Steve Kabnik ))) ?

It's clear that they are targeting this at young liberals. They will most certainly be using it to pump (subtle or not) liberal and anti-Trump propaganda into people as the election day draws closer.

That said, we could still use them. Someone here could play the guinea pig and sign up so we can keep tabs on what they're doing and copy the more useful of their methods.

I honestly can't tell if they are shills or just retarded.

this literally meme has to stop

That is what is what I've done. All the site really is geared to do is first get you to register if you haven't and then secondly send you a reminders about going to vote. Here is what it says after you tell the app you're registered.

How is it even possible to be this fucking cringe?

It's a shame you have to actually register with a real name, otherwise we could try to get Moonman to the top.

I wonder if Sam Hyde would play along.

When you are rich and can get easy lending from the ((( FED )))…..masculinity stops being a requirement.

Ironically, Paul Graham's own theory about which candidate always wins the presidency predicts a Trump victory:

nullrefer.com/?http://paulgraham.com/charisma.html

Trump has world-class charisma, whereas Hillary couldn't charm her way out of a paper bag.

nice pair

Paul Graham is probably doing this because of his wife.

Does anyone read Vox Day? His theory on SJW companies is to sell when they converge. Converge means they turn into companies who promote SJWism instead of their business goals. Ycombinator would be at the sell stage. SJWism is more important than funding the next pump and dump plebbit investor scam.

Wouldn't surprise me. There was a thread over there the other day about a some weird crowdsource food delivery service start up that had to "pivot" by acquiring a kitchen, hiring chefs/ and delivery drivers to cook and deliver the food ordered through their app. They basically "pivoted" from an some ill conceived digital co-op that was going to "disrupt" the food industry into a plain old restaurant that only has delivery.

I am so tired of hearing these pathetic cuckold-enthusianst numales and catladies crying about how Trump would 'destroy this country'.

You destroyed this country, and are a manifestation of the rot which has set in upon the corpse of America.

Sounds like some ill-conceived product like Homejoy. They were the Uber of home cleaning. They folded because people just bypassed the app after the first encounter with the cleaner.

They control it so we can't really use it. I imagine they'll be sending anti-Trump emails to everyone who signs up at some point.

The meme that never ends.
It haunts his dreams.

Here's a good one. Peter Thiel (aka The Destroyer of Gawker) is a Y Combinator partner. He recently came out in support of Trump, and endorsed him at the RNC. This is in stark contrast to the politics of Paul Graham and Sam Altman.

Someone on HN asked if Thiel was still a partner in light of this. Not only was there no response from either side, the post was promptly flagged and disappeared.

archive.is/O1v6h

It's increasingly full of links to normalfag publications like the New Yorker.

With each year they sound less like hackers and more like soft middle-aged office fags.

Sounds like a bunch of hackers getting old and into middle management?

Is she a huge SJW? She wrote a good book, Founders at Work, which is all interviews with startup founders, going back to the early 80s or so. Not a trace of SJW in it that I saw.

The censorship on HN enrages me. Lol at them trying to sweep this contradiction under the rug. I guess we have to call out PG on Twitter or something.

So unreddit shows deleted reddit posts; I wonder if there's room for something like that for HN.

Our age old enemy, finally showing it's head again under a different threat.

Yeah. They make me rage. They think they're entrepreneurial, but their perspective is 100% employee. They always want more gibs for the employee, and have obviously never had to pay an employee.

They try to act "above the fray" in political disputes, but don't realize how leftist they are due to sheer immersion without hearing a challenging voice. They are clever sillies. They desperately need what they won't get, a frank Holla Forums style talking to.

They are products of PG's hothouse and I long to chuck a brick though the glass.

I was speculating about Paul Graham's wife. Female, Silicon Valley, commiefornia, not hard to make the assumption. Maybe it's just Mr. Graham who is the SJW.

OK, what can we do with this shitty low-effort site? It seems to have no user-generated content, so we can't fill it with dank memes. But keep an eye open; they may open that valve.

We could rev up some black twitter accounts and cry racist at something in the site. Maybe use an altered screenshot.

Oh well, I can always hope one of the MPC crew will bait Sam Altman into responding on Twitter.

If you are going to push the racism angle then push the diversity in tech angle.

Yeah. The weird thing is, PG wrote this essay a long time ago (paste, don't click):

paulgraham.com/say.html

It's a huge gateway drug to political incorrectness.

Alternatives? I hate the leftist bullshit on HN but Ars is way worse and I need to keep tabs on what's going on.

I also want alternatives. There is lobste.rs - haven't checked on them lately - last I looked, you need to know a member to get in.

Rust shills definitely exist. They're all over the place in cuck/g/.

Thiel has been a bad goy. He wrote this while still a student at Stanford:
www.amazon.com/Diversity-Myth-Multiculturalism-Intolerance-Independent-ebook/dp/B00SQLF352

Any Holla Forumsfag knows Rust is filled with pure SJW cancer.

I use Ars and ignore the forums and comments. For the actual tech stuff I'm interested in, I subscribe to the mailing lists and the dev lists if I really care.

Reddit is also decent for aggregating headlines, but again, avoid the comments. I find HN worse than most reddit subs these days. Absolute cancer.

The good news is that Rust isn't really needed, yet they keep shoehorning it into projects.

We have C, and everything else for when we do not need efficiency. I looked at Rust for about 10 minutes, and all I saw was a subset of C++ with better type safety. 20 years too late.

Oh and there is >>>/polstem/, but it's very new right now.

I was a bit surprised at first as well. Not so much that he supports one candidate or the other, but that he came out strongly against Trump and backed initiatives to support Hillary.

My guess is that PG doesn't really give a shit about political correctness, that's just the rallying cry. The possibility of a Trump presidency must affect his bottom line somehow.
Maybe they're afraid of the closing of corporate tax loopholes.
Maybe they don't want to have to cut back on H-1B visas that their companies can exploit to drive down wages
Maybe they're simply afraid of a Brexit-like scenario where the (((globalists))) turn their back on the states and the tech funny money bubble suffers for it.
Or maybe they want to score brownie points with Washington to help smooth along future government-focused startups that tax dollars can be funneled into.

crunchbase.com/organization/seneca-systems
crunchbase.com/organization/amberbox
crunchbase.com/organization/classdojo
crunchbase.com/organization/clever
crunchbase.com/organization/oohlala-mobile

That's just a small handful from their last batch of seed investments. Might be onto something.

HN itself is not worth messing with. They have it locked down both through moderation and with shills. You can get away with going against the narrative, but wait for something important to happen and it will either be flagged or shouted down by organized groups of shills.

Better to focus on the leaders and big wigs themselves, try to dig up information on them, ask pointed questions in channels that they can't control, and see if we can find some disgruntled former colleagues and investees.

To their credit, AFAIK nothing is permanently deleted from HN. Create an account and turn on showdead and you'll be able to see everything.

The reason YC and PG are worth 10s of millions of dollars is because they own about 6% of hundreds of companies.

Economic policies affecting those companies still affect YC indirectly. Look at who Dropbox et al is hiring.

Well shit, they just did our job for us.

archive.is/7Uq3s

Hillary Victory Fund
For Our Future PAC
MoveOn.org Political Action
Color Of Change PAC
DSCC (Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee)
DCCC (Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee)

>voteplz.org/register/#/u/ppm8sr
kek everywhere and all knowing tbh fam

(((pure coincidence)))

Holy shit. We need to spread the word about this.

It's also a good reminder that we can't forget about congress and local government or they'll steal it from under our noses.

I hadn't. Thanks, there is a lot of interest on his site. He even names the jew! (in a gentle way, while claiming to neither love nor hate them…)
voxday.blogspot.com/2014/01/protocols-of-learned-elders-of-wye.html

That's a great way to put the sentiment I've felt for a while. SJW companies try to spin their affirmative action programs with dogma like "we need more diversity, we have to correct for our bias or we're missing out on all of the great black/female/transotherkin workers" when in reality they are giving up on their mission for the sake of welfare. They are emulating the educational institutions that they have spent most of their lives in.

oh, and on The Learned Elders of Wye, this became hilarious proof of the ineffectiveness of the Chinese strategy.

Vox has been naming the Jew more openly the last couple of weeks.

Remember this?
np.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3rhwdm/sjws_attempting_to_frame_linus_of_linux_fame_for/cwo9zfm archive.is/sBUtS

Remember C+=? Someone asked: Did GitHub break your trust censoring the Feminist Language Parody?
web.archive.org/web/20131214002254/https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=6903584
Hacker News deleted it.
web.archive.org/web/20150320090732/https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=6903584

Hacker News is censored.

bump

What an incorrigible beta.

Jews are shape shifting Reptilians. It's just happening in slow motion.

Spot on. Went downhill when nerd shit was pushed into the mainstream and startups became cool.

fastcompany.com/3043388/the-y-combinator-chronicles/why-y-combinator-funded-a-radical-political-party-in-argentina
archive.is/kFk0u

usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/2016/06/28/clinton-tech-plan-reads-like-silicon-valley-wish-list/86474144/

archive.is/jnXAd

It's sad really. I read Paul Graham's essays back when I was bluepilled and learning Lisp. There's really something there, at least when he sticks to programing . I wonder if it is that professions that make you spend and inordinate amount of time inside your own head tend to turn you inherently left-wing . Would explain most programmers and art-fags. Or maybe the"clever sillies" thing…

medicalhypotheses.blogspot.ro/2009/11/clever-sillies-why-high-iq-lack-common.html

It's a blog where they publish papers from this medical journal : journals.elsevier.com/medical-hypotheses

For sure, no one will criticize him when it comes to tech, just like lefties don't mind my fascism when I code. I mean christ, look at Richard Stallman. He's a certifiable nutcase commie, but there's a brilliance there that shines through.

You get ousted by liberal faggots if you don't conform to their agenda. It's not that most people in art and programming are left leaning, it's that they are bullied to fear losing their job for speaking their mind.

He's actually a jew. I think in his "autism" or something his Jewishness got redirected towards the abstract domain of free software instead of usual in-group shit. Good thing too. Software is one of the few domains where some degree of "communism" works. In the sense that being information, as opposed to a physical resource, production does not obey linear laws. Making ten thousand "Gimp" is not then thousand times as hard as making one, so you can give your shit away free to all, if you so wish. It's like having Jesus's "multiply bread" button. Hell of a lot better then a world where Stallman would be like Zuckerberg, that's for sure.

I still remember reading "The roots of lisp" . It's a bit like finding out your grandpa was a cuck .And you've never even thought about the notion. Just sad.

Yeah, I really drank in his essays back in the day. But notice that nobody is really rocking the world with Lisp. If Lisp has this advantage in productivity, if it's really at the top of the power spectrum, why doesn't that show up in the marketplace? Why doesn't Google get out-competed by a search engine written in Lisp?

Because of the alogorithms used to implement search, not the language its implemented in.

If this was non partisan I wouldn't mind but since this guy is using this to get a bunch of drooling idiots to augment his own personal vote this is absolute shit

What's worse is that Paul Graham is really just a proponent of LISP, but not creator. That would be (((Joseph McCarthy))). Yes, despite that nice Irish sounding name those echoes are correct.

Scheme is still the greatest language ever created, and as far as I know Guy L. Steele is completely normal. As for his adviser… (((Sussman))), yeah part of the tribe.

Post 1950, academia became an episode of Jews gone wild. And the scientist in me has to at least respect some of their creations.

Here's some reasons I came up with.

Lisp is still used quite a bit in industries, but most often with systems you couldn't possibly get cheap Pajeets to code for you. I think the systems running airline scheduling are still running LISP code written by some old MIT guys. And of course, EMACS is still widely in use.

A lot of the powerful features of LISP have been subsumed by other languages. So while it may not take off, it lives on through derivative works. Look at the closures in javascript, python and that bastardization Ruby calls blocks.

Performance. LISP was fine for academics solving some search problems in the field of classical AI, but it took quite some time for the compilers to catch up, in an era where computation time was still expensive.

I wonder what the future of computer languages is going to look like, especially with the retarded push for more girls and low IQ niggers to enter the field.

I won't pretend to know how to program but I do know that basically that ultimately ASM/machine code is what programs running on different languages translate to.

AFAIK different languages just make it easier to code than meticulously writing in machine code.

Anyways my point is that POCs and womyn will likely not be taught machine code/ASM and so they will lose a real grasp of what they are (or aren't) doing.

It's like learning engineering or physics without a true grasp of the mathematics that are involved.

McCarthy was only half Jewish. The real innovators in the PC space were Xerox Parc and Alan Kay.

Lisp lost because it came out at the wrong time and place. When PCs came out they were slow and had to be programmed with ASM. Lisp or anything beyond ASM was not really feasbile in the late 70s on a home machine. Also, C was not fast at first. Lots of man power went into making C fast.

High enough IQ allows mental gymnastics. Master moralities are almsot only found in the >=130 segment.

Almost nobody uses asm because:
1) C compilers are really good
2) C has intrinsics now
3) There's more than one architecture

Yeah I see what you mean, only reasons to use ASM is that

otherwise I see no benefit

I'm gonna use it to make voting for Trump easier, since I've just moved between states.

is that a capacitor on a fucking mouse trap?

IF ANYBODY HAS A GOOD USE FOR IT…
I have a news.ycombinator.com account with several thousand karma. I'm willing to part with it if somebody can think of a really good use for it.

Success isn't caused by technical merit alone. There are few Lisp programmers and a fungible programmer is frequently more useful than a good one.

it looks like a shotgun shell in a pvc pipe with a mouse trap rig to hit the primer when tripped. i wouldnt trust it to do that much though as i dont think the trap has enough tension to secure the shell after it strikes the primer, not too mention thats it a pvc piece shorter than the shell.

Talking about the shotgun shell(?)

Yeah you guys are right.

if you stepped on that in the dark you'd be missing a foot or at least some toes

this gets me thinking..

I wonder if we could get normies to feel more engaged with all this if we present it to them as "futuregate"

Just a thought.. Could get more people involved ala gamergate

post gore?

It would be banned immediately for that, you could do it with a new account.

lol'd. that phrase always cranks me up.

bump

You know, a lot of times I wish I'd rather be working with my hands than (purely) with my mind. Tesla built the whole electrical grind with his tinkering. Jews on the other hand are purely 'mental' creatures. Einstein didn't built shit. However, in the 'disembodied' domain created by computers they might have ``some`` advantage. As for me, sitting in front of a computer all day really isn't the life I aspire too. Kinda trying to grow out of it, to be honest.

What's great about it isn't necessarily the semantics . The simple syntax is what makes the whole deal work, allowing insane-level meta-programing .My point is, in principle, the syntax could be ported to any nice-enough programing language . What surprises me is that it hasn't been done. I mean, who wouldn't want C code looking like (while (> x 0) (++ x)) :)) ? . Seriously tough, semantics-wise, I think Haskell does it better than lisp. You should look into it. Lazy evaluation and monads blew my mind. And there was a project where they actually tried to give it lisp-syntax, but I think it's dead now.

Anyway, there isn't a "best" language . Use the best tool for the job. Need something fast and light? Use C. Need some high level simulation shit, don't care about performance? Use Haskell.

Although, this might be off topic, but I'm wondering if someone could set up a genetic algorithm or some neural network to 'evolve' a programing language. What would the results look like? Genetic algorithms aren't limited by the prejudices of the rational mind. They only care about the fitness function, they're willing to try a fuckton of normal and abnormal possibilities to maximize it. We can only 'rationally' invent what we can understand, whereas they work like nature does. Pics related.

I have.

I believe Haskell is doomed to fail because of the complexity of constructs a purely functional paradigm forces you into. Much of the computation is obfuscated by the multiple layers of monad stacks, so while code you write seems glorious at the time you develop it, and you feel like jerking off to your applicative functors, in three months time, you'll look back at the code and not even have a clue what your beautiful construction does. My suggestion is that people should certainly learn Haskell, but it feels a bit like mental masturbation. There's a good reason why highly intelligent people choose to use simple languages like Python. Personally, I like Scheme due to the homogeneous syntax. When I was coding Haskell often, it became very annoying that each third party library author would choose develop their own DSL replete with overloaded operators that didn't necessarily mesh well with anything else. I actually learned Haskell prior to Scheme, and never looked back once I stumbled across Racket. The latter even includes a type-safe language if you want it.

Also, was created just for these sorts of discussions, which don't really fit Holla Forums, but are of interested to a certain subset.

Haskell is nice, but trying to actually do something in it gives me braincancer. I was writing a small parsing interpreter just for lolz using some built in monad thingies and the =>> parsing type, but then eventually everything just went too slow. I guess the code looked pretty at the end, but it was just not worth the effort.

Well, the ultimate programming language would be the one used by natural language. Programming languag designers have always tried to aim for their language to be as natural as possible.

I think C/C++ will make a comeback, especially if Microsoft stops shilling for their ripoff bastard language C#. We will probably get a new generation of markup languages that support higher level dynamic for document generation. In the future people wont use word. They will program their documents. Also, in the future people will be more easily making their own mini-languages for specific purposes.

(Imagine a refrigerator comapany wants to let its clients design its own refrigeration protocol using a custom mini-language).

Custom minilanguages will become a new thing. And people will talk more about "how to make your own language" rather than "how to use others language". C will probably be the main interpreter for all big "new languages", just as it is today. Python and C++ will probably be the industry standard of combinations in the future. Python for small difficult-to-script projects, and C++ for large scale architectural industry and performancecritical projects.

I did mention in my post that what makes Lisp great is the syntax. There was a project called "Liskell" (Haskell semantics with lisp syntax), but it looks dead now. There are some "macros" that would make using programs a whole lot easier . Like a "reify" macro that you put around an object x of type "M a" to get something that behaves like a (+ the effect), and a function "reflect" that you put around something of type b that uses "reify" in its sub-arguments to get M b. (monadic reification)

Yeah, performance is a bitch. I use it for stuff where the time it takes to write shit is more important that the time it takes to run. Or else you have to be careful . Functional code has greatly underused potential for automatic optimization tough (supercompilation it's called, I think) . Also, it's gonna work better on massively parallel hardware.

Natural language evolved for us neuron-based meat creatures to effectively communicate with one-another . It's ambiguous and multi-faced and shit. Meat creatures talking precise instructions to a computer is something evolution hasn't worked on. Which is why I think it should be tried, given all the crazy shit we can't think of that genetic algorithms can.

Here you're using 'natural' more in the 'platonic/mathematical' sense, as opposed to 'this is how my grandma speaks to me' sense. Languages designed with the goal that some middle manager just can look at what you're doing and immediately understand what's going on always end up shit. Cobol sucks :)). Normies can't into mathematical syntax.
Plus, realistically speaking, there is something abhorrent about domains where too much 'clarity' is present. It makes you less able to deal with real life with all its ambiguity and non-program people . Solipsism and hubris and all that shit.

There is a group literally called Future Shapers with a Saudi Kingdom Holdings bigshot on the board. Don't know if it's related, but it came up in the dig on Twitter.
sourcewatch.org/index.php/Future_Shapers_Collaborative

>these people
I wonder what he means by this.

We definitely need to get the word out somehow, but I think the best way is to first redpill Holla Forums on Y Combinator and the other Silicon Valley kingmakers. Get your average Holla Forumslack to understand and the rest will follow.