Come come! Comrades and porkys! Anarchists and MLs and everything in between! You're all invited to the battle of the...

Come come! Comrades and porkys! Anarchists and MLs and everything in between! You're all invited to the battle of the century!

On the eastern corner, weighting three metric manatees, The Neckbeard Fat-fuck, sometimes known as Sargon of Akkad!

On the western corner, weighting forty British pounds of unadulterated scientific methodology, The Middle-Aged Thawned Neanderthal, also known as Thunderf00t by those who can withstand his BO and get close enough!

Come, come, and watch the battle of the century! youtube.com/watch?v=dsVV3fpVNKI

Seriously guys, this is shitshow, and goddamn entertaining to boot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iAgKHSNqxa8
dallasnews.com/news/politics/headlines/20120805-texas-can-no-longer-complain-that-it-gives-more-than-it-gets-from-federal-government.ece
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would a European army be a bad thing anyway? I don't get the argument.

oh wow, more scaremongering in the eu debate, joy. But seriously, explain how? How is an EU army even bad?

Ain't even watching this shit, but, EU hasn't constitution and national unity.

An EU Army would be corporate and only serve the needs of the bourgies.

… Oh wait.. THAT'S FRONTEX!

Realistically speaking it would be almost impossible to agree to send the EU army on any kind of offensive operation (based on the setup of the EU and experience with the UN), so it seems like it would be almost totally defensive - certainly much more so than individual nations' armies now.

Yes, but if the needs of the EU overpower the needs of, say, Bulgaria…

That's how the Prague Spring happened.

If the elite really needed to crush some popular movement in Europe so badly they could do it anyway, at least an EU army will make foreign imperialism harder.

How?

The way they've done it since the 40s, funding the right groups, use of covert agents, and so on… I have a hard time seeing the EU sending troops into a member state to stop some kind of political movement. Perhaps if it were a full blown revolution, I don't know. But how likely is that anyway? I don't think an independent UK for example could ever revolt.

Urgh this is really bad so far, Sargon is just making the usual reactionary idiot arguments and TF is just stuttering and going 'er er er' and saying he doesn't think that's likely, I do like his videos but clearly he's not suited for live debate.

Sargon is a profecional propagandist and TF is a scientist.

What did you expect?

Well, not very much, but I'm not doing much so I figured I'd listen along… It's bad though. It's baaad.

What does this have to do with technology?

Did Sargon the free market cocksucker really just appeal to the division between poor people and 'the bourgeois class'. Fucking two faced snake just like the rest of the leavers. Turns around with a hatchet to slash and burn the poor in our own country but suddenly now they're working class heroes when they want to appropriate working class concerns.

The EU does whatever Germany says and France can get Germany to agree to.

Do you really think France and Germany could force military action on their own against the wishes of everyone else?

For a long time I though Thunderf00t was kind of autistic. But honestly the guy sounds pretty reasonable and well articulate.

Also what the feminazis did to him, is unforgivable so some autism is justifiable.

Do you really think the US could just wage wars of aggression in the Middle East against the wishes of everyone else?

Nazism 101

The US has sole control over the US army, the EU army would be split between the EU members, duh.

He is pretty autistic and makes dumb points sometimes (a particularly ludicrous episode is some years ago him making a comment discussing Nazism and saying that 'I spare no tears for the jews that died, though I acknowledge that the holocaust was an appalling crime', and when people went on to accuse him of being a nazi sympathiser he responded that "well it's true, I didn't know any Jews from world war two, I cried more at doctor who than I did over ww2, that's the nature of humanity" which while, okay, technically true, is just being autistic by not understanding the context of the phrase "I shed no tears for X" and a nitpicking stupid argument.

But, despite that, I like him, most of his stuff is good, though as I say I don't think live debate suits him.

Yes but it's mission would not be to defend against external threats but internal.

No it would be commanded from Brussels. The elected officials of individual member states would have no say in what it does. And if they were to object then they very well might find that very army on their doorstep.

All I see is fat fuck fear mongering in lolbertarian style about tyrannical central government that will eat christian babies

If Texas tried to secede I am sure they would.

Tbf, they should. Texas is the retarded classmate that brings the whole room down with him.

My point is that once Brussels has an army of its own there is no way any member state will be able to leave the EU.

JOHN OLIVER JOINS THE FRAY!

youtube.com/watch?v=iAgKHSNqxa8

Texas-stuck Puerto Rican here.
Have fun with no oil jobs, without the silicon prairie, without a proving ground for textbooks, without Austin, Houston, San Antonio and DFW (which is I think the second largest metro area) etc. Not to mention all the reactionaried that would come flooding over the border, we're a containment state.
We may be reactionary but you want us trust me.

Sarcuck is becoming more and more insufferable with time

No thank you. Giving up Austin, Houston and DFW is worth getting rid of that filth, and we will build a huge wall to keep the reactionaries out. It has been factually proven that if you don't build roads for the electric scooters, texans' fatasses can't get anywhere.

Where we're going, we don't need oil, bucko

It's the same thing the bourgeoise say. It isn't any more true here.

Pretty sure that's not true? Texas is one of the few Red States that does give more to the federal government than it receives, most of them take more.

Yeah, no thx. I don't feel like watching the lolcows get milked today.

Also I forget, is Sargon the one that wanted to make profitz by making Gamergate T-shirts?

Pretty sure thunderf00t works at a nuclear plant

Yes, please! I would love to be without that.

He used to, now he's a research chemist iirc

Some SJWs tried to get him fired and the people he worked for were like 'lol don't care', he's allowed to do whatever he wants on YT. Pretty sweet deal.

O Rly? dallasnews.com/news/politics/headlines/20120805-texas-can-no-longer-complain-that-it-gives-more-than-it-gets-from-federal-government.ece

Thunferf00t works in nuclear reactors laboratories

this thread is literal cancer