Flat Earth Proven

FLAT EARTH PROVEN IN 1 PHOTO
Notice how Kek was just bait. The background is what this thread is truly about. Notice how horizon is EYE LEVEL even at such high altitudes. Also the heat spot shining on the clouds reveals that the sun is much closer than NASA (forked snake tongue as logo) tells us.
No this is not an endorsement of christcucks. Norse Cosmology is the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

ifers.123.st/
youtube.com/watch?v=DPDtMQqlprk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ETOPS
youtube.com/watch?v=AJJ_z6pwUrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go fuck yourself you piece of shit. I hope you die a horrible death. I hope everything you attempt fails and I hope you vanish without leaving anything behind.

kys

I used to think FE was just disinfo to make us look retarded but now I'm not even sure. I'm not gonna force it on people but based on what I've looked at I have a reasonable doubt.

I don't think there can any reasonable thread on it here without devolving into shit-flinging

place for some research in case there's someone genuinely interested: ifers.123.st/

Die, scumbag. Drown in piss.

If (((they))) were covering up flat earth, all plane routes in southern hemisphere would be fucked up
Oh wait…
THEY ARE!!!!!!!!

CORRECTED
O
R
R
E
C
T
E
D

o yea flat earth thread, as if the catalog wasn't shilled enough already
how can the earth be flat if they faked the moon ladning inside the hollo earf?

or maybe you need a screenshot of how Pol is dumb?

Sun only APPEARS to set under most circumstances, because atmosphere magnifies it. The atmosphere is also what probably causes sun to turn orange near horizon.
BUT THIS EFFECT DOESN'T ALWAYS HAPPEN
In vid relates sun gets smaller and smaller until it disappears into the distance, not behind the horizon

you OD'd on redpills

So because you have to take a connecting flight in Europe to head to Buenos aires that means flat earth? Is this even serious anymore?

Pic related is why:

happens.

Has to be shills. I don't even know much on Flat Earth but obvious shills. Flat Earth plausibility in my mind is now +1

jej

Strawman. The point of

Is that ALL southern hemisphere flights go through northern hemisphere first because on flat earth it is shorter.>>7412337

Check em

kys

This idiot thinks that flat earth is real because he is ignoring the direct flights which are exactly the distance that google maps states? I don't even understand this level of retardation or how you can outright ignore the information right in front of you like this.

Yea makes a ton of sense. Airline companies don't re-route their customers to condense them into single flights to put fewer planes on specific routes or anything.

So how does Antarctica get 24 hours of sun in their summer and north pole almost zero in the winter? Does the sun slowly spiral in and then out and in and then out?
How does the moon change phases?
What causes seasons?

Wow, this is some gypsy tier curse

You should have wished for crows to eat his eyes or something like that. Because this thread is blatant shitposting and OP should be banned.

Is that a subtle oath-breaker?

the jews

Nope, it's because of wind currents. Flying downwind a shorter distance is harder than flying a little bit longer distance with a good jetstream. The only proof that faggot in the video gave was that connecting flights for unpopular destination to unpopular destination has a lot of layover and has connecting legs. Such a conspiracy, wow!

Not fully convinced yet but the reasonable doubt is definitly there for me

Flat Earth Fags: what is beyond our earth if not what we've been told? What would happen if you reached the "edge" of the earth? and if the earth really is flat why hasn't anyone fallen off the "edge" yet?

Flat Earth Request
A while ago somebody posted a youtube video to a flat earth discussion on Holla Forums which reasons thus:

Does anybody have that link? I love that video.

Sun is on a wider orbit in winter and narrower orbit in summer. Moon is opposite.

"Opposing"
Learn how to have an intellectual conversation.

I think their explanation is this?

sage

Why is this an meme that replicates?

If you observe other planetary bodies in the universe, like the moon… or literally all other bodies… they are roughly spherical as they rotate on an axis… while gravitating around a larger planetary body… such as a star.

Why is the earth special?

Should ridiculous propositions be met with legitimate criticism? What if I told you that astrology is true? What if I said I have a philosopher's stone and could transmute gold?

It’s not something you need to question. No one actually believe this.

Pic related is literally real. It's what causes eclipses

Sun melts ice. Which causes Antarctica(an ice wall which traps the water)

I'll fuck your mother with a rusty pipe until she vomits her own uterus.

Those memes don't replicate, yet this shitty meme does. That is the only difference.

Amusement? Humor? Sarcasm? Truth?

There are many possible explanations.

Here you go
Case closed

Fair enough.

Someone gas me for not previously saging please.

You are now aware that you have never seen the back of the moon.

/thread

Can you expand on that

What are you trying to say, that the sky is flat too?

Yep, it's tidally locked.

It does, it just happens to be EXACTLY in sync with earths rotation. You lose.

Wrong. The Moon is a plate.

This emergency stop makes no sense on a globe:

Shows that the Sun goes below the tangential line drawn from the mountain
Either the Sun is closer to the surface of the Earth than the mountain or the Earth has curvature

It's not a meme that replicates in anything but truly deranged minds and shills.

You make no sense on the globe either.

lmao, a universe of plates makes me laugh

So flat earth retards = shill identification??

shills, shitposters, and genetic rejects

This image actually proves that the earth is flat.

Do you see this angle? According to the ball-earth theory, all light from the sun is collimated. Those two lines should be parallel, but instead they are at a clear angle to each other. This proves that the sun is actually very small and very close to the earth.

Notice how a unified theory CAN exist on Flat Earth. Gravity is static electricity charge caused by neutrons acting on protons and electrons.

The flat earth model doesn't explain any gravitational experiments. The current model does explain gravitational experiments and is therefore better. QED

This street is parallel

"gravity" does not exist it's a jewish fairytyle like special and general relativity

Drop a rock. Which way does it fall? Straight down.

Travel 500 miles in any direction. Drop a rock again. Which way does it fall? Still straight down. No matter how far you travel, the rock always falls in the same direction. Ergo there is no curvature to the earth, it's all flat.

Yea, in art school they just call it "perspective"

no hate fam, hitler was an art major

go back to science class you fucking retard

Parallel to what, itself? Don't be ridiculous.

I see your trick now, Oathy.

No such thing as too many redpills. Rabbit hole has no bottom.

Gore can only work on shills.

He meant practically parallel. The farther away a light source is, the more parallel the sides of the shadow would be. At 93 million miles, an angle would be inperceptible, and slightly inverse since sun is supposed to be wider than earth.

The problem here is that the diffuse light bouncing off the street and sidewalks is not collimated, only the light coming directly from the sun is.

pretty sure 93 has some occult significance also

This is why the black sun scares (((them))). Hitler tried to explore "space" before NASA. He knew it was all a lie.

Btw, moon landing is impossible because they would have all died in van Allen radiation belt(actually the firmament), which wasn't discovered until AFTER the moon landing.

oops wrong thread

but I guess this related l0l

Nukes are a cover story for the Sol Lasso.

I wasn't implying that…look at the file names :)

All rockets either explode right above clouds or (more often) crash into ocean.

So Von Braun was a phoney Jew lackey too? Figures

It is easier to curve into orbit than go straight up

No, the rockets were real. They went up.

Where they came down is another matter, but that was not Von Braun's department.

Then care to answer…

Why can everyone south of the equator see the exact same stars rotating in the same direction around the same fixed central point in the sky due south of them, if they're supposedly all looking in different directions?
Why are the distances between degrees of latitude uniform and don't grow exponentially away from the equator?
Why does everyone on Earth get the same result for the Eratosthenes experiment, when people nearer the equator should get a much smaller circumference for the Earth than those nearer the poles?
Why do arc lengths of given angles of longitude decrease rather than increase south of the equator?
Why does the sun not rise in the northeast and set in the northwest all year around for everyone on Earth?
Why does the sun set, when the law of perspective states that the angular size of the sun's altitude, like everything else, can't become negative?
Why does the sun's angular size not change throughout the day or year, since it is "moving towards and away from us" and is "closer than we're told"?
Seriously, did you fall asleep during geometry class, or are you just completely demented?
If you believe in zeteticism, why do you keep relying on magical and unprovable solutions, which can't be shown to exist with your own eyes and clearly don't exist at all? Apparently, zeteticism is just code for "make any old bullshit up and pretend it's true".
If photographs of a round Earth are a hoax, why not simply create photographs of a flat Earth?
A property of mass is that it has a gravitational force regardless of size. If the earth did not have a gravitational field, wouldn't that imply that the earth doesn't physically exist?
Where is the Amundsen–Scott South Pole Station located if the south pole is the circumference of the Earth?
Wouldn't creating such elaborate fakes and conspiracies cost an equal if not greater amount of money than the science they are supposedly covering up?
The idea of the Earth as a sphere has existed since the time of the ancient Greeks, long before NASA. What possible financial motive did they have?
What financial motives could NASA have?
How could the sun be a spotlight if it is a sphere?
On the flat Earth the light projection would have to be a semi circle.
Why the North Star goes to the horizon.
Why do constellations appear to be different in the Southern and Northern hemispheres?
Why is the Coriolis effect stronger near both poles, instead of stronger in the north and weaker in the south?
Why are Satellites visible from Earth with a pair of Binoculars?
How could a flat body maintain an atmosphere?
Why are other celestial bodies spheres but the earth is not? How, and why, was the earth created differently?

I don't think you get it. Flat earthers just want to think they know better than the 'sheeple'. Reasons don't matter.

Holy shit screen capped
Fucking amazing
RIP flat earth

They can't. When people in Australia look up and see stars, do you know what people in Argentina see? The Sun. Neither of them can look at the same stars at once, ergo the stars travel around above the earth just like the Sun.
Jewish math.
Nobody has ever actually done that experiment. Everyone assumes it works, but it's never been done.
It doesn't, it just goes to another part of the earth.
You fool, it is the ballcuck theory that states the Earth gets closer and further from the Sun throughout the year. You have just proven flat earth correct.

This video is conclusive proof of flatness of part of the earth.
youtube.com/watch?v=DPDtMQqlprk

Uhhhhhhhhhh
You're just…. A shill?
Yeah, you're a shill.
LE SPHERECUCK BTFO :^) :^) :^)

Fucking saved for future BTFO of disinfo psyop flat earth retards. Much appreciated.

NASA is caught green screening CONSTANTLY
Notice how first woman has a perm to make her hair look like it's "floating". Even though it doesn't flow. It just springs back into it's original shape.

Kill yourself op.

do you have anything to back up those claims? from what I've researched van allen belts were discovered before the first moon mission, and were declared safe to travel through at sufficient speed.

Flat Earth is completely impossible. Look around in the universe, you'll notice that anything of significant size is a spheroid, even dwarf planets. Why is this? Because over time, gravity would force mass to be pulled towards the object's center of mass. A disk-like shape would collapse in on itself.

They reject gravity though kek

ETOPS also controls aircraft routes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ETOPS

Rude.
Everyone can see plain as day that the earth is flat. It is you spherecucks who imagine it must be a ball, despite never seeing it with your own eyes.
Because then the gig would be up.
Newton was a Satanist.
No such place. If the South Pole existed, then where did the British Terra Nova Expedition end up? Answer: They fell off.
Obviously not, or else they wouldn't have done it.
The Greeks were Satanists, and have yet to pay debts.
NASA is a psy-ops campaign run by the jews. What financial motives could Hollywood have for making that CISBusters movie? Same deal.
Obviously it isn't a sphere.
The earth is also circular so it cancels out.
Go find a compass. Does it point at the North Star? Hint: It does not.
They are too far away to see our "Northern" stars. Furthermore I would not trust Southern Hemisphere dwellers to be literate and the Australians are notorious trolls. Can't trust them either.
Go to a playground and stand in the very middle of a merry-go-round. Observe that standing there, you get the dizziest.
Because binoculars are useful for seeing things.
How could a ball retain oceans? Water flows off balls.
The moon and sun are plates.

And this is where the big documentaries come in.

Terrible trips, I refuted his comment easily:

Can you explain the black sun thing I'm not really getting it.

No. You didn't. Your "refutations" are just opinions and speculation. You are transparently full of shit, just like every other Flat Earth pushing faggot I've encountered.

Keep believing (((Science))) about stars and planets. Why not have a watch of this video and learn what they actually are?
youtube.com/watch?v=AJJ_z6pwUrE

Just like all spherecucks I've ever talked with, you just resort to rude insults after being BTFO.

Spherecucks love balls so much, they want to live on one.

Why is every Flat Earther a Christcuck?

Hmmmmmmm……………………..

flat-earthers confirmed for paint-huffing high school physics dropouts

Rude insults and slander. I am a Kekolye.

Try it an film it. Then post the webm here.

There's a reason you are indoctrinated with the globe
EVEN BEFORE THE HOLOCAUST