/BSE/

Bad Self Eater General

You would think BSE would be all over here already, but I suppose not. Anyways, here is the gist of it:

THE BILLS
>dropbox.com/s/h80yqx65n9hca1e/Bill Back.psd?dl=0
>dropbox.com/s/916w7mn58j3rwcv/Bill Face.psd?dl=0

THE SITES
>badselfeater.com/ (with countdown to September 14th at 7pm EST)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.cocaine.ninja/jlkezg.png
my.mixtape.moe/ofmzqw.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KIC_8462852
reddit.com/r/badselfeater/comments/51umuj/ulamjj12_mod_of_this_sub_first_to_find_a_bill_and/
a.cocaine.ninja/rywohx.png
kimnoble.com/exhibitions.htm
a.cocaine.ninja/cwmkoq.png
a.cocaine.ninja/rdwxhi.png
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bale
archive.fo/VbWQy
youtube.com/watch?v=NiIDiwQMyzo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/channel/UCsWUUesm0AvuLIeiYczYslg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beelzebub
youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mind explaining what the fuck this is user?

Gas yourself, kike.

No body knows. Some people think Wikileaks will drop something, some people thing it is some gay ass movie promotion, others think it is the count down to WW3, others the Biblical Apocalypse. Truth is, no one really knows what is going on.

That would be the Roman/s fascist eagle you are thinking off.

Nice dubs but this sounds like a whole lot of nothing, I guess we'll see, either way no point in making a thread if we know nothing about said countdown, this isn't Holla Forums we won't just discuss meaningless speculation into the ground just for the sake of it if we have nothing to go on

obviously viral marketing for a new movie.

Looks like something made to trigger vanilla conspiracycucks

Well let's take a quick peak.

Yep christcuckery.

There's literally nothing wrong with fascism.

Probably.

Pic related is the website

a.cocaine.ninja/jlkezg.png
Explanation pic I made.
Also pic related is the high resolution bills.

I don't know if I really likie the implication being drawn here, if this all turns out to be some big leak implicating Hillary AND Trump in some sort of Jewery I don't know if I could take it

Nice work.

These bills are too laden with legitimate symbolism and dog whistles for this just to be some viral marketing scheme. Some shit is going down.

Okay wait, my interest is actually piqued, what the fuck is up with all of this? any signifigant happenings line up with the date the clock counts down to?

Looks like an ARG to me

Link isn't opening properly for me, could you post a mirror please?

It works fine for me, but here you go…
my.mixtape.moe/ofmzqw.png

sept. 14th?
No idea

Pic related is from this Teeth character's goybook page.

badselfeater = federal beast?

WAIT A MINUTE Holla Forums

WHEN WAS THAT SHEMITAH THING FROM LAST YEAR SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN?

COULD IT BE THAT WE WERE RIGHT AGAIN BUT JUST A YEAR OFF?

Mr Teeth posted this image on his kikebook ~45 mins ago.

NO SERIOUSLY, WHEN WAS THE SUPPOSED "TOTAL JEWISH INFLUENCED MARKET CRASH AND DEVALUATION OF THE DOLLAR" SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN? THIS COULD BE IT ANONS

i made this thread yesterday and it got deleted

ok I'll just ignore the fact that this is indistinguishable from ARG bullshit

It happened. The numbers are cooked.
World is in a great recession right now.

you make some weird associations man

of note: cern cymbol in the bottom left of pic 3

Yeah a bunch of christian and jewish religious shit happens on the 14th

sep 15, 2015 was the start of the the yovel year, a 7 x 7 super shemitah

Here's the thing though, user. ARGs are used as low overhead high impact viral marketing tools. This is not low overhead. The bills are printed on high quality paper and have been distributed nationwide. A lot of effort and investment has been made here. Not to mention the bills themselves are laden with legitimate symbolism and dog whistling.

I really don't think this is just some shtick designed to sell a video game or movie.

hmm

Addendum to the vessel the beast leans on: Looks remarkably similar to the artwork of children involved in pedowood/project monarch.

Do we have any confirmation anyone outside of reddit has found any of these bills? how do we know they all aren't one plebbitor faking it?

moreso, from the supposed stories of those who have found them, they've been found in fairly haphazard places, on the ground outside, in a used waterbottle at Target, all kinds of fairly implausible places, though possible I suppose it just seems a bit far-fetched to me

Looks to me like "Donald Trump and Clinton are both evil, don't vote goyim" type shit to me.

TOO BAD, CUCKS, STILL VOTING FOR TRUMP.

It happened last year. If you're here and you don't know that then you're either the newest of newfags or a shill.

Faggot.

Thats the kinda vibe I was getting from this user's explanation I don't know, if this turns out to hold water and Trump IS a kike puppet then we are pretty hosed, otherwise this seems like a very well put together hoax or distraction

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KIC_8462852

Nobody here seems to be asking the important questions.

What is behind that door?
What is the meaning of the wasp?
What is the significance of "The end is always near"?
Why now print the date on the bottom?

What I'm getting from this is that it's just some marketing campaign for some- whatever.

I highly doubt it's something relevant or incriminating for Trump, but it is curious.

I have a feeling it's for a documentary or some other sort of "lol open your eyes man!" website.

Probably some pozzed shit that doesn't address the JQ or anything other than "banks are bad" or Debt 101 to normalfags.

Pics related.

For those of you who think this is too grandiose for a viral marketing campaign, well it's really not. All the company would have to do is hire a boss artist, then hire some shills on the internet to post about how they found these bills in random cities to make it seem like they are everywhere. You could also hire a marketing company to drop off these bills in random major cities to get the normals involved in finding them "organically".

If Hilary can pay faggots to "correct the record" then I don't see why it's hard to believe some marketing company can do the same on a much smaller scale.

It would be awesome if this was a legit happening but it reeks of viral guerrilla marketing targeted towards the reddit crowd.

It don't matta.

Nunna dis mattas.

Go look at Teeth's goybook. There are people posting about finding these bills in various places.

Wew lad that gave me the shivers.

The truth. It's been locked away from us.

The prime season of the wasp is spring, and so it is symbolic of new beginnings, and starting new projects.

When the wasp appears in our lives it is a message for us to consider our own methods of communication. The wasp might be a sign that we may need to express ourselves more clearly.

Because the wasp is symbolic of communication, order and productivity, those who encounter the wasp may ask themselves:

"Are all my affairs in order?"
"Am I aligning myself with my goals?"
"Am I procrastinating about something?"
"Am I keeping myself from reaching my highest potential?"
"Am I allowing my progress to be held back by others?"

Yeah
Keep your eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel X2
Yeah, we're goin' to the Roadhouse
We're gonna have a real
Good time
Yeah, back at the Roadhouse they got some bungalows
Yeah, back at the Roadhouse they got some bungalows
And that's for the people
Who like to go down slow
Let it roll, baby, roll X3
Let it roll, all night long
Do it, honey, do it
You gotta roll, roll, roll
You gotta thrill my soul, all right
Roll, roll, roll, roll
Thrill my soul
You gotta beep a gunk a chucha
Honk konk konk
You gotta each you puna
Each ya bop a luba
Each yall bump a kechonk
Ease sum konk
Ya, ride
Ashen lady, Ashen lady
Give up your vows, give up your vows
Save our city, save our city
Right now
Well, I woke up this morning, I got myself a beer
Well, I woke up this morning, and I got myself a beer
The future's uncertain, and the end is always near
Let it roll, baby, roll X3
Let it roll, all night long

~~~~~~~~~~

One of the patients at the Battle Creek Sanitarium was a man named C.W Post. Post had disagreements with Kellogg and so started his own company, the Post Cereal Company. That was about a hundred years ago. Today, the United States would be incomplete without the breakfast cereal industry. Maybe it all emerged because someone thought Christ was returning in 1844.

Maybe they were right. But listen again to what Jesus did say, "There will be signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars, and on earth distress among nations … When you see these things taking place, you know that the kingdom of God is near."

He was saying more than just the end is always near. He was saying that the kingdom of God is near. Yes, we are always observing the end of something. But, for Christians, the end of something always means the beginning of something else. Here, even at the end of our liturgical year, we are actually preparing -again"”for the coming of Jesus and his kingdom.

The most important words that Jesus speaks, when he ponders the end times, are the words, "Be alert." "Be alert at all times," he says. Those are words for the spiritual life, no matter what season we are in. "Watch." Look at the stars and world around you; look at the movies and signs. Be attentive to the people and the attitudes around you.

On any one day of our lives, something is ending. And something is beginning, too. Something is dying, but something else is being born, being invented, being developed.

When we are aware, alert, to these changes - these endings that are also beginnings, then the kingdom of God is near. This, I believe, is why Jesus mentions a curious parable right in the middle of his speech about the end times. It is a parable about trees and about growth, and about how the kingdom of God is always near.

"Look at the fig tree," Jesus said, among his words about the end times, "Look at the fig tree and all the trees; as soon as they sprout leaves you can see for yourselves and know that summer is already near. So also, when you see these things taking place, you know that the kingdom of God is near."

Dunno.

Nevermind goyim.

reddit.com/r/badselfeater/comments/51umuj/ulamjj12_mod_of_this_sub_first_to_find_a_bill_and/

This.

And that the creator says "n-nuh uh!" is meaningless.

If these people had something of legitimate value, it would have been made clear by now, and they wouldn't be shitposting on Faceberg about it.

Yet it never comes.

At least they're being honest about the possibility of this purported "apocalypse".

Guys it's nothing.

The faggot that "found" the first bill literally is a mod on reddit for some ARG shit, his profile picture is the same as the SCP Foundation's logo, tldr; it's a shit.

Nice artwork, but meaningless.

Still fun to LARP about tbh

No. Quit wasting your energy on this, and get back to meming America back into the greatness it is destined for.

Exactly, and this looks like it was made by the type of conspiracy faggot that thinks nazis control the global economy and satanists are running the american government. Its another shitty red herring to keep people from discovering the jewish problem.

Looks like some black pill tier misdirection tbh.

Pretty much.
I mean if this turn out to be fun that'd be great but the whole "U.N. is facsist" symbolism leads me to believe this is 100% bluepill.

I, Goat II kind of feeling.
Interesting, but pointless

Dubs confirm

Shit putting Trump on there was retarded as fuck, Trump is literally talking about going full Andrew Jackson on the Federal Reserve and the dumbass still had to put him in there inside 'muh baph head' and then go on to spout "muh Federal Beast".

I tend to give people the benefit of a doubt and hold my tongue until I know for sure.

Fuck the creator and his shit-tier propaganda. Guarantee he is a nigger that thinks he's "woke".

Fuck I need to get some sleep.

jews are satanists tho

They know their occult tho. Wouldn't be surprised if (((they))) have a hand in this.

Thats okay fam. I got heavenly trips to shit all over this self eater bullshit. Get some sleep.

publicity stunt for some faggot who idolizes Shepard Fairy (sp?) whatever the "obey" faggot's name is. It so crammed with "oh so, le enlightened" copy/pasted symbols it's like babby's first read of Manly P. Hall. Fuck modern art.

The draftsmanship is good, but it is so, up his own ass, pretentious and that is a bug turn off.

a.cocaine.ninja/rywohx.png
Updated

Yea, but (((they))) have a habit already of posting their symbols on everything they do as a signal to each other. Pic related.

tl;dr on that image: loominati symbols are their version of baneposting at each other

link?

kimnoble.com/exhibitions.htm
only one i can remember off the top of my head

SLIDE
SLIDE
SLIDE

Lolbertarian garbage

This sounds like some kind of "don't vote goy" type shit.

The mark "ISA312" placed twice on the front of the bill interpreted as the bible verse "Isiah 3:12" which reads:

Childish leaders oppress my people, and women rule over them. O my people, your leaders mislead you; they send you down the wrong road.

Fucking checked.
Pretty much.

Yeah, if I had to finger point this is exactly what it looks like.

This is some weird shit. Whoever designed the bills sure but a lot of effort in it.

My bet is that this is Evan McMullin. I guess we will figure it out in a few days though.

Surprised no one noticed the hanged man on the third image.
The tarot which symbolizes decisions at a crossroads? The willingness to change?

Interesting.

Still Curious to find out what happens September 14th, 7pm, Ill check the site for keks regardless.

Ever since 2008, the world economy has been running on fumes, with endless NIRP, ZIRP, and QE needed to keep kicking the can down the road. No one knows what the straw to break the camels back will turn out to be, and much like an avalanche, you can predict what will happen, but you can't predict when it will happen or what will set it off. The geopolitical situation is also perilously unstable, as much as has been at the peak of the cold war, and of course nukes are in play. In these circumstances, a global financial meltdown the likes of which are unprecedented could happen at any time as could a nuclear war. Therefore the end is always near.

I've been asking lately
when did greed become a virtue?
it's the main goal of corporations
it's become the major goal of popular culture

it sure feels like time for a change

Infowars le Nazi Globalist retardation 6000000% confirmed

gas this stupid thread

That is still low overhead. As for the distribution network that would take a bit more organization but you would still only need to pay some guy like $100 in each state and mail them a box of bills to distribute and have them play along. Fancy paper and intricate printage is not that expensive either, It is still like $6k to get going but as far as marketing campaigns go that is incredibly cheap overhead considering some people blow millions on ads and such.

these are cash user

Well this gives me another excuse to buy this month's quota of beans, bullets and silver.

as if I needed one

folded front
did anybody notice the lapel pins?

Sage for waste of everyones time.

Asahara outlined a doomsday prophecy, which included a World War III instigated by the United States.[16] Robert Jay Lifton, an American psychiatrist and author, says that Asahara "described a final conflict culminating in a nuclear "Armageddon", borrowing the term from the Book of Revelation 16:16".[17] Humanity would end, except for the elite few who joined Aum.[17] Aum's mission was not only to spread the word of "salvation", but also to survive these "End Times". Asahara predicted Armageddon would occur in 1997.[17] Kaplan also notes that in Shoko Asahara's lectures he referred to the United States as "The Beast" from the Book of Revelation, predicting that it would eventually attack Japan.[17] Arthur Goldwag, author of a book on conspiracies and secret societies, characterizes Asahara as one who "saw dark conspiracies everywhere promulgated by Jews, Freemasons, the Dutch, the British Royal Family, and rival Japanese religions".[18]

a.cocaine.ninja/cwmkoq.png
Sigh, last update. Despite the huge amount of symbolism I'm also pretty sure this is some marketing hoax.

Anyone else see the menorah under the broken (((building))) to the dragon's right?

That's what makes it so obvious though. Its just too many random symbols, the guy probably threw every conspiracy related symbol he could think of onto the money.

Haha, just kidding, fixed some spelling.
This is the REAL final version.
a.cocaine.ninja/rdwxhi.png

(checked)
Good god that made me cringe. Where did you come from?

I think I figured something out…

Re-arranging the letters of badselfeater, which in itself is perhaps an inverted reference to the term "useless eater", I've discovered the following:

or

Bale of hay you say? Not so fast!

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bale

BALE RED FEAST

Is it a coincidence Mr. Teeth posted an image of a red door. Perhaps an allusion to Red Communism? Rothschild's globalist plans? A blood red sacrifice of goyim for Moloch?

No one gives a shit what makes you cringe, go write a blog post about it.

It's not random though, every symbol has a specific meaning which ties together somehow.>>7414408

I'm pretty sure kek is telling us this is all bullshit now.

Its an anagram for Federal Beast

But you don't know how. But it's not random though because you say so.

MA TT
25 45

Bible reference?

English Standard Version
Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.’

Full verse for reference:

The Final Judgment

31“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. 32Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. 34Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ 37Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers,f you did it to me.’

41“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’ 44Then they also will answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you?’ 45Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.’ 46And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

What a waste of digits

It's because it's not important faggot

On the top bill, the "A" on the bottom left coincides with an "O" on the bottom right. I assume this is meant to represent the Alpha and the Omega.

IS312RD

◄ 312. anaggelló ►
Strong's Concordance, greek
anaggelló: to bring back word, announce

Other things - im at the limit of my lnowledge. what is strong's concordance and what is this "spiritual number?"

in any case per this PDF, 312 represents

In any case PDF strongly correlates with the other shit on this bill

I'm off to bed, but didn't the beast from revelation have multiple heads, one of which was a lion?

inb4 "well the country is so split it only makes sense that we allow both trump and hillary into power at the same time and make 'president' a split position"

red door

Is that a bee?

good job faggots

It'll be just like the Legislative branch, goyim.

checked and agreed

The title of the book is "stare decsis" which means precedent in legalese.

No you dimwits never listened, we told you, it was a fucking double jubilee year, making the shemitah one year off, this year is the legitimate shemitah

All this symbolism is hollow. If they had a point they'd come out with it instead of the cryptic bullshit.

SAGE

Please let some user Timothy McVeigh that (((Conference))) and false flag Israel this time.

This is a NSA psyop to see how fast they can organically spread disinformation. They use keywords and links to check hits and track spreading via HTTP referrers.

Should be your first hint.

This kike is the same faggot who spammed this thread on 4chan.

wew lads

Oh my God! The letters on the third row say OP is a faggot when you read them as a pentagram!

You took that from the end/pol/ thread and expanded on it. Or are you the same user?

Wait a tick, didn't Gary Johnson spend 30 grand on "memes" a while back?

Case fucking closed.
Go home Gary, you're a fucking sperg.

I posted this in the first thread. I'm not sure if everyone who's claiming a bill is faking, but the account ages are more than enough to make me suspect that a bit of astroturfing is going on.

Hopefully it's marketing for some sort of CT/far right stuff and not something lame like an apocalypse movie.

… Jews? Dubs will confirm that Mr. Teeth is NatSoc.

Mr Teeth confirmed for sperg baneposting

The only thing this has proven to be is "muh vague cryptic social experiment"

tbh deep down I wish it was pointing to some real happening but I know if I believe then my spirits will be slumped

Wanted to bump this because there have been some developments. halfchan kept up with it but the threads keep getting archived and I hate going to that place, every time I load it into my browser it gets cancer

archive.fo/VbWQy

Since we are close to the end of the countdown here are some larpy things that happened this morning.

Color on website changed to Red. Picture changed and music changed. After music finishes it goes to a youtube video. youtube.com/watch?v=NiIDiwQMyzo&feature=youtu.be

On Mr. Teeth's FB the attached pic was added. Notice she-bitch is in the background and the dragon is dead. Then an hour later Clinton spases out at the 9/11 memorial. Coincidence?

So probably still an ARG but still somewhat interesting.

if you fuck with the levels shillary is in that picture

This thread gets made of half/pol/ at least twice a day. Forced is forced. I would not complain if this thread were anchored.

I shared your skepticism but the sheer detail and symbolism on those bills is insane. Who but a Holla Forumsack or an ((insider)) would have the knowledge to put all those symbols and references together?

The super shemitah starts on the 15th of September. There's too much adding up for it to be pure coincidence. What the fuck kind of film studio could do this?

You guys fall for this shit every time.

you forgot

(checked 9/11)

It's complicated LARPing.

Part of me hopes it isn't though.

(checked)

That's why I'm following it actually. Is a bit larpy and ARG but shit it isn't like I can see more pictures of Clinton's seizure this morning and nothing else is really going on ATM If a ruse, a very well done ruse.

All of it seems to hint at dollar collapse and the ruination of this country.

More than that: they force people to do reprehensible things and then manipulate them into doing their bidding (else they release the info).
Even if Bill Clinton wanted to turn against his jewish overlords and support Trump, he couldn't - he'd be imprisoned / lynched for paedophilia, necrophilia and who knows what else.

OH LOOK IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

This is just bread and circuses.
I am disappointed Holla Forums.

If most anons took that attitude on "digging" I bet ya would still believe in the 6 gorillian murdered at Auschwitz. If it bugs you that much shift click on the thread then it won't burn your sweet little eyes. bet you call it my catalog too

Seems to be stenographic info in this pic. Tried these keys using outguess to no success:
JUBILEE
a08685e91d8e6a9be3aa6335104c5de1ac3a2ea022db3181b1317f7031291177

this is what money is gonna look like in about a year

I'm disappointed.

Disney symbol? more like "the nose"

Your daily reminder that I've been shitposting OBAMA 2017 for the last year, the direct implication being that Hillary and Trump are a part of the same divide and conquer campaign
Catch the fuck up niggers it's such an easy game when you're only thinking about the next 3 steps, I'm on step 15 faggot

There seems to be no consistency in the symbols used. It looks like a occult coctail by media savvy mid 30s somethings. It looks good, but seems fake.

Let the americans pretend they have a choice

I managed to get the video of this whole little website.

Here's the channel
youtube.com/channel/UCsWUUesm0AvuLIeiYczYslg

bump cause banned from posting on 4

Same day that pic related premiers. Cohencidence? Really makes you think.

;^)

Plausible, but I'm not persuaded they could pull it off. Where I'm from, however, pic related are almost completely barred from any form of criticism whatsoever. They get away with child rape, drinking in public, stealing money away from the general public and are completely immune to any form of criticism. Rumor has it that they're quite fond of Petrol (and, almost certainly, the Petrodollar) and probably have the intelligence and time required (they've been around for 10,000 years and have probably been plotting this for much of that) to pull a stunt like this off.

Looking forward to the revealing.

what a load of bullshit

Sorry, come again? Have *you* been drinking petrol this evening?

so when does your comedy tour kick off?

so, cripchan is down, eh?

Clearly a joke. It's responding to "whom you are not allowed to criticize" which I suppose is abbos for Aussies.

Kek, glad I'm not the only one who caught that.

Ahhhh fuck me. That's not just a bee in the middle above the text there, it's Beelzebub, the demon from Jewish folklore.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beelzebub

If that is indeed a menorah, could the destroyed ancient building be the Temple of Solomon?

I mean why wouldn't it be at this point? Masonic/Mystery Babylon tropes have been thoroughly compiled and documented for decades (e.g., William Cooper's series on youtube) it's not like any of this shit is a new revelation.

I'll admit that I'm interested to see what these fuckers do tomorrow when the countdown ends, but it just seems like babby's first esoteric/kike/fed reserve redpill to me. Which is not necessarily a bad thing if it reaches a new demographic, although I think there's a good chance it can just be another controlled opposition poison pill similar to the first Zeitgeist movie, which revealed some truths about the Fed Reserve and our monetary policy but of course led to viewer to utterly retarded conclusions:

As of 18:00, the page is just a plain black background with a timer.
If you listen until the end of the song, it apparently begins to play JFK's secret society speech.

Truth about JFK when? ~7 hours maybe.

youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs

I've never listed to the whole speech before. Everything he says about the press is pretty powerful.