9/9/9 Tomorrow

9/9/2016, add the numbers of the year together.

TRIPLE NINE DAY TOMORROW

I honestly have no idea what Kek or the kikes have in store for us, but I'm watching tomorrow like a hawk. Alien invasion (FUCKING XENO SCUM)? Who knows. Post your predictions Holla Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

badselfeater.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>>/4chan/

>>>/fringe/

you praised kek today?

KEK

K
E
K

All day, everyday.

PRAISE

K E K
E
K E K

And chances are if anything, the ayys are already here and would more than likely Shoah (((them))) and their friends.

just turn 'em around

666 minus 333 is 333.

We wuz mathematicians and shiet!

There will be a happening soon, this would be a good bet.

That's not until October 7th.

Friendly reminder that not only is it JUST 9/9/9, but it also just so happens ==TO BE ON A FUCKING FIRE MONKEY YEAR.==

Wow I fucked that redtext up badly. Polite sage.

We'll see.

Let's roll.

>>>/x/

>>>/x/

>>>/x/

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

"The 'Nine Bows' was a term used in ancient Egypt. The Nine Bows represented the enemies of Egypt. Hieroglyphic signs of the Nine Bows are found on the base of thrones, under the feet of statues of kings and also on the sandals of Tutankhamen.
This was used as symbolism for stepping on the enemies of Egypt."

"9 means completion, as it is the last single digit. So, when you see 9's by themselves, it signals the end of a life chapter. However, when you see multiple 9's, especially 999, this means that you are being guided to complete something that you started. 999 is sometimes confrontive, and literally means: 'Get to work on your priorities. Now. No more procastinating, no more excuses or worries. Get to work now.'

From what I'm reading it looks like shit is going down tomorrow.

PRAISE KEK

Rolling for "return" day tomorrow, here we go!

Too big a year, too many signs for it not to be. I'd be shocked if some kind of happening DIDN'T happen.

False flag in the UK? please let it be in some paki shithole like London or Manchester

Probably something to do with this
badselfeater.com/

Related.

Damn son, that's some shit.

I cant unseen.

i hope something happens tomorrow…I've grown very nihilistic since I started this semester

This will be as big as the Schmita!

Is this it? Is this the big one? I feel it in my bones.

no fun alloweed i guess

9 + 9 + 9 = 27

2 + 7 = 9

9 + 9 + 2016 = 2034

2 + 34 = 36

3 + 6 = 9

20 + 34 = 54

5 + 4 = 9

This is it boys.