Why is he so hated?

Why is he so hated?

Because he's not funny. Pretty much all of his other flaws could be overlooked if he was at least funny.

Because he makes Trump and his bootlickers look utterly retarded

he holds a different political opinion.
Nobody likes a comedian that shits on their own political views.

Who?

Steve Mnuchin

he's the one with the problem

oligarchs pay him to make fun of people that know they're corrupt

Don't be silly OP. Everyone loves Mr. Bean.

Is that steve colbert? isn't he like an unfunny john stewart? and john stewart is a failed standup comedian, so steve colbert is really below par, but despite that hes an inspiration to me, if an unfunny jewish shill can get on TV maybe I can too

He has a political opinion. If I wanted to listen to a lesbian menstruate about the president I'd turn on Rachel Maddow.

Doesn't look anything like Jamie Oliver. I think this is bait.

Which one is bottom?

The one making a wincing face as the other grabs his crotch.

BECAUSE HES A LEFTIST SHILL
WHO GETS HIS TALKING POINTS DIRECTLY FROM HILLARY AND THE DNC

BUT SO DOES MOST LATE SHOW HOSTS
AND THEY ARE PAID TO DO SO

see Wikileaks
the man is democrat operative

See: I don't give a fuck
He hasn't been spreading misinformation, which is a lot more than can be said for Trump.

I don't know why I felt the need to quote this. Everyone knows that two and two are five if the Party says so.

Go ahead, gimme some factchecks, user. I'd be happy to return he favor with a list of Trump's lies, provided you have enough space on your hard drive.

"acid wash" doesn't count as a lie, pinko

1. Yes it does
2. Do you honestly think that's the only thing he's lied about?
3. Holy fuck, you do, don't you?

I find him funny. He just has to stop making fun of Trump all the fucking time.

plusgood duckspeaking comrade bb is happy

Did someone say BB?

Daily reminder that it was Hitler's plan to have the jews all fuck off to Palestine in the end but the vampires wouldn't have it.

Daily reminder that Trump has surrounded himself with some of the absolute worst kind of kikes on earth.

Of course, doesn't mean Bibi is any less based. Did you think Trump was Hitler? I'm Hitler. He's just warming things up for me.

You better not be tryin to pull my leg again, Anonymous

No, I think Hitler would cringe at the thought of being compared to such a crass, unsophisticated buffoon. I mean, fuck Hitler, but as far as I'm concerned, Trump is actually worse.

How can Trump be worse than Hitler on a Pinko perspective if he's working with kikes instead of exiling them?

It may not take place during his first term, but if we did away with term limits, I think he'd eventually be ruling with an iron fist. Without the checks and balances, I honestly believe he'd be locking people up for criticizing him. There would eventually be internment camps for Mexicans and Muslims, and not just the criminals and potential terrorists. And can you imagine what Trump would do without restrictions on surveillance? It would truly end up being 1984.

But when you compare Trump with Hitler, you need to take into consideration the fact they rose to power during very different times and very different economies in very different countries. If you put Trump in Hitler's shoes, he would have been just as baf, if not worse.

So you're not actually a pinko but a moron. Checked.

how about this one?
The show doesn't take suggestions. So they have no interest or connection in helping real people, just the people the owners and the interns think need help.

I would also say the culture of snark replacing argument that stewart and co. brought along caused trump and was no better than the crossfire they sought to supplant.
Stewart begged Trump to run.

and if he is a DNC op, haha, not very effective was he?

the DNC and the entire media establishment colluded to cheat the voters of a choice and picked a gold plated buffon who still beat them. Nepotism is a bitch I guess. all those jobs given to cousins and nephews and they couldn't even fix an election.

because he is a kike. He also doesn't write any of his jokes, there are a team of comedy central kikes that do that for him. I'd love to see this faggot try to be funny on the fly.

I have no idea what you're talking about. It's a weekly comedy show that's written by some pretty funny people, and they don't need to take suggestions from anyone. If you want a variety of opinions (which you really don't), browse some of the millions of forums on the Internet where know-it-alls and pseudo-intellectuals incessantly bicker.