derail with anime

So it's you. Seems about right, figures the mod is the shitty thread spammer

Shit xd

delete Holla Forums please
8ch is better without it

*blocks dysnomia's board*
what do?

delet yourself fagit

Last time I checked (You) were the BO, if you can't figure your shit out resign.

pokéflute

he's made it clear that he won't be resigning. stop asking you faggot

Well he has another choice to fucking do his job

what did he mean by this?

You suck, dysnomia. Please become an hero as soon as possible kthnxbye

nice cunny

*BLOCKS YOUR ASS*

become comfortably numb tbh fam

i mean u-uh nice stomach

Is she really 18 I'm not going to put that image through results because i don't trust any of you niggers at all

we [s4s] nao

pics related tbh

very nice

make another one of your attention whore stickies apparently

i must admit tho that did take at least a brain cell to come up with

bring back hex, tbh

make up your mind, faggot

learn to read, nigger

you like hex then you don't like hex
kys tbh

Is this real?

song?

wew

sause on who the handsome beast

this bitch ass nigga has too much time on his hands tbh

box, you're half
socks your laugh
hocks your staff
dox your staff

nothing to do but spam

ban and delete

Fuck it till it dies.

zzz

wut happn 2 him

does this picture make you hard?

n-no

so sexy you guys agree?????
????
==???======??===?=
???
?
This is what the human existence is for. To be nice and attractive. Uglies must be talented and not reproduce. It gives them that one-of-a-kind special factor, which we all will appreciate. Such a sexy picture, jerked off.

based. you'll always be #1 tbh

holy shit you fucking losers are lame
good thing i've moved on to better things, check out my twitter

well isn't this just a tripcode fagfest.

Show penis tbh

Buy this, use it (on penis), send to next person to post shipping address ITT

amazon.com/Clone-Willy-Make-Your-Dildo/dp/B00112IGCA

Pic related: Dysnomia as a baby

some earlier family album pics of our dear leader

Everyone should continue bumping every *blocks your █* thread and keep them all at the top of the catalog until Dysnomia resigns.

OK, Dys, I do have to admit that is amusing. It doesn't actually accomplish anything, but it is amusing.

You bitch deserve to rot in the trashcan of history.

You sound really, really butthurt.

welcome 2 b

Oh, I know Holla Forums is like that generally, but Dysnomia himself is rarely amusing to anyone but himself.

DID SOMEONE SAY 2B????
I THINK I HEARD SOMEONE SAY 2B

2B OR NOT 2B

I think that's all I got
This episode of 2B was brought to you by páth blocking technologies and infrastructure.

hello dear nice user would you contribute some more nice pictures haha lole

maybe, depends on who is asking

inb4 dys deletes his own thread

I'd block her █ if you know what I'm saying.

Rule 47: The █ is always blocked

I need help Holla Forums. It feels like no matter how much improvement I make in life, no matter how hard I push myself, I can never move forward. It feels like potential avenues for expansion are impossible to find. Life is moving in circles and I see no way to break the chain. Someone please give me advice on why this keeps happening to me and how to change it.

life has developed, or always had rather, this aimless drive and instinct to survive. it is a mere hindrance in the endgame of nonexistence, or the more preferable state of being (or nonbeing) to existence. just let go, and either dont give into procreating or dont feel unjustified if you want to leave this state of consciousness

I changed my mind. I love you.

Buddhism is pretty cool but it's also pretty gay at the same time.

citation needed you fucking self pitying faggot, whats your point exactly?

his █ is blocked

*blocks your █*

*opens dysnomia's fridge**

You could say it feels like my █s in life are blocked.

you need a p athfinder tbh

11/9 would play

كك

Careful with the edge, lil guy. I'm sure Mommy will make you some tendies soon. Good luck with La Révolution. You middle schoolers have fun.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the █etic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

no u

fpbp

"block your dick"

wat do

Me in that pic.

This is probably why…

>>>/fringe/109817
>>>/fringe/109819

In short, there's a big problem in the macrocosm, and people are too chickenshit to confront it.

>(((𝔼𝔽𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋)))

You could probably do with some new experiences.
I recommend watching Jordan B Peterson's biblical lectures: youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w&list=PL22J3VaeABQD_IZs7y60I3lUrrFTzkpat

Your personality develops towards a predefined point, and new experiences move you from where you end up, due to circumstance, towards that point.

Also, sometimes you need some real tragedy in your life, EG someone dying, to get things shaken up.
There's an example of a very short play. I'm paraphrasing because I can't find the source right now:
"I think it has been four years since uncle Avandeyev died."
"No, it has been six years."
"Ah, yes, it has been six. And still nothing has changed."
This play demonstrates how this isn't always enough.

Also, you could just be unconscientious. If so, figure out how to live as well as you can even though you're lazy.