Sacrificing chickens to Moloch?

What the literal fuck did they mean by this? Scroll to the bottom of the link.

This is spoopy shit

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Other urls found in this thread:

hollaforums
archive.is/zAUZB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welcome to Holla Forums, now stop posting and lurk for a year at least

What are you talking about, retard? This is wikileaks and related to politics. Honestly, why even live your life now?

Because this has been discussed 20 million times you retarded newfag, gas yourself

sacrifing OP to faggoloch?

Yes, it was very strangeā€¦
We talked about this months ago, though.

What the fuck?

In case you didnt know some of us are refugees from the berenstain universe. Gibs me gibs

I would love seeing hilary address this.

Maybe we should troll Moloch by sacrificing cockroaches or something to him?

Ugh, there's no proper Holla Forums archive but bot forums have been recollecting some of our posts while adding some of them.

I shouldn't be posting this:
hollaforums
dot com
/thread/6911029/politics/guys-we-ve-been-found-outits-over-the-jews-are.html

Kek thats some esoteric trolling

newfag

Actually, get the left to sacrifice their used tampons or some shit.

Turn their god against them

Sounds like a terrible idea.

Sure, you'll piss Moloch off, but in turn your giving it power by the mere fact you're giving it attention.
That's why stuff like "He who should not be named" happens or names like "Literally Who" are created: to avoid free publicity. In the case of meme gods, repetition and exposition is crucial so giving an old hebrew god of destruction any acknowledge is, to say the least, counter-productive.

We've gotten a ton of newfags since then, it probably is a good idea to have a new thread on kike rituals.

"chicken" is gay slang for a young boy.
see: "chickenhawk"

That site still weirds me out.
Archive so noone has to actually go to it.
archive.is/zAUZB

Maybe we should subtly manipulate them to accept him as some kind of meme at least, and then give him used tampons, cuck cages and broken vibrators as offerings. And do it exactly as it's required by the ritual.

That would piss the kikes off quite a bit.

His power is not in attention obviously, otherwise he would be memed as an overt deity that plebs and normies worship.

Nice

No, they just aren't doing that because the Christians and muslims both would be all over their shit. Its not like their god is particularly strong after all which fits with the very small number of followers, hell Kek has more followers at this point.

Strength is not necessarily in the number of followers. Quality matters as well. If you are a demon, you want your followers to be rich and influential elites that can sacrifice children, enslave and murder people for you. Or subtly make the normies unknowingly worship you.

Hard to argue with those trips, Kek seems to be saying not to underestimate Moloch.

Or saying that the quality of Moloch's followers are absolute garbage. The elites that follow him are total scum for obvious reasons, and the only oblivious worship among normies comes from abortions, which is mostly niggers and feminists, also garbage people. Kek is righteous.

This. The point of any sacrifice is for the object of worship to absorb the life force being sacrificed, which even cockroaches would have in tiny quantities. And if moloch accepts fucking chickens as sacrifices of all things I don't think he is too picky, or maybe Hillary is just retarded and can't do occultism right, i dont know. Either way, worship of Moloch even in jest is counterproductive and heretical to kek.

That's why people are telling you dumb faggots to lurk

Are you suggesting Anatolian Reconquista?

What if we sacrifice dead cockroaches or Holla Forumsirgins?

EAT SHIT MOLOCH

I'm sure they didn't mean chicken literally. It could be a child, or someone who was too afraid to execute some commands.

What if someone sacrificed a Jew to him, would that poison Moloch?

Moloch is Lilith's cuck and should appropiately be mocked as such. We need to turn him into the Jeb of evil gods. Though Seth might hold that spot already.

Wouldn't work. Israel already has high abortion rates.

I bet chicken is code for children.

Even if this is just some sort of sarcastic joke, it's a pretty esoteric one. You wouldn't expect anyone to namedrop an old "god" like that without having been exposed to some pretty deep shit.

Probably for this reason precisely. Molly has been waiting for the Jews every time they turn away from the true God. Considering they've been turned away for the last 2000+ years, who knows what they've really been up to?