Phone posters= 4channers

I wonder if phone apps are how these 4cucks are getting from. Apps like omnichan make it all to easy for anyone to find their way here. I wouldn't be surprised if these guys were coming here because they wanted an app for 4chan and got curious about this place.

Other urls found in this thread:

puri.sm/shop/librem-5/
slashgear.com/purism-librem-5-the-promise-of-a-truly-free-truly-open-phone-22501210/
puri.sm/posts/tag/phones/
itsfoss.com/librem-linux-phone/
omgubuntu.co.uk/2017/09/kde-plasma-mobile-coming-purism-librem-5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tbh some of those twats don't even have a PC. They scroll chans while having a smussi with friends.

i'm 45 posting from my phone right now. i am regular member of this web page, and contribute quality posts always. explain how there's a difference between if i made this post from a computer.

Phonefag reporting in. Pic related random picture from my phone

The difference is that there's a meme about phoneposting seen in negative light. I agreed with it until I became a phoneposter.

The difference is if that were true you wouldn't be posting from your phone in the first place.

are they ok with it if i post from a tablet?

It's a mobile device so no tablet fag.

Gentoo master race reporting in.

does the size or age of the phone affect the level of shitposting? like if someone posts from an old iphone from 8 years ago is that worse that posting from a current gen iphone? i'm posting from galaxy s7 which isn't the latest model, so maybe that's why you're interpreting my posts as horrible. i don't want to get an s8 just to improve my posts marginally.

because owning a phone is a normal thing to do. these (((oldfags))) only believe the interwebz should be browsed from a self built tower running gentoo behind 7 skeletons.

It's the fact it's a phone that's bad.

It's not even that, seeing as we've had quite a few phone posters and 4cucks flooding in, and the fact that these apps make it so easy to fin their way here I'm kind of just making a connection here.

meh, we've always had cuckfugees from oldchan.
and since traffic is all but dead can't see an app making it any worse.

i can't make the connection in my mind how post quality and phone use are correlated. computers are just as cheap as new smartphones.

maybe it's because so many fags from here go to 4chan and constantly name-drop this site you get looky loos and trolls.

It's not like we're a sekcret club but there's a lot of traffic on halfchan so that's plausible

That's impossible, literally halfchan has made it impossible for you to type Holla Forums, or 8ch. Unless they may be saying "double chan" or something but then only oldfags from halfchan would get that.

t. newfag

We are the trolliest and the webs most toxic slime pit.

oh. you used to be able to talk about it there. that's how i found out about 8ch. so you are admitting you still browse 4chan?

No, but I have friends who sit around consistently talking about it. One of them noted that they couldnt type out "8ch" or "Holla Forums" without it logging it as spam.

your friemds are fucking retarded. Eight chan, ate chan, 7 plus 1 chan. theres lots of ways to get pass the filter.

Fullchan
Infinitychan
Cripplechan
Pedochan

lol, What do you expect from 14 year old half fags?
I mean I'm 14 as well but at the same time I'm no halffaggot.

stfu halffaggot

How dare you.

Tell everyone how you're an old fag because you've conducted raids as recently as may and filled four threads to completion.

I wouldn't really consider myself an oldfag at all.
I've just done my best to gain a general knowledge of everything.

Having knowledge of chan history is good dw

IB history sorry

Librem 5 – A Security and Privacy Focused Phone

puri.sm/shop/librem-5/

slashgear.com/purism-librem-5-the-promise-of-a-truly-free-truly-open-phone-22501210/

puri.sm/posts/tag/phones/

itsfoss.com/librem-linux-phone/

omgubuntu.co.uk/2017/09/kde-plasma-mobile-coming-purism-librem-5