Other urls found in this thread:

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3798797
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I got a gf and she a straight 9

Call dat bitch strichnyne

2/10

I wonder what webm fag does for work?bump

Stuck in a wall fetish is 7/10

Hate fucking qt leftist mouths is still the best.

This is a comfy thread so if you aren't gonna be comfy please leave

bamp

bip

What games are you guys playing right now?

Where is your tripcode?

stopped using it

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me to.

feels bad

boring ones. having friends can suck

sorry I got kinda tired since my step siblings brought a dog from their mothers house and it was yapping all night so I couldn't sleep and didn't want to wake everyone up by shitpositng on the computer
Like those shitty online games that normalfags seem to love or just a game you've played a lot

dogs like that should be put out of their misery
are all online games shitty?

Not all of them but most of he "normalfag friendly" ones are pretty shitty and I agree it was some shitty Chihuahua hybrid and looks like it would roll down a hill if you put it sideways

Do you have a fuckable mouth user?

I can open my mouth so I guess so

bap

so my isp emailed me about my torrenting today

bip

I stopped playing touhou and kanon and went to sleep and I just woke up and nobody is here again where did you guys go because I know webm user has work but i'm sure there were a few other people that were posting

i am here but webm user does most of the bumping

Oh man that sucks what was the torrent that got you because I never had any problems and have seen people say that as long as it isn't newer stuff you wouldn't get in trouble and I have never had any problems with torrenting anime

Oh okay whats up I hope that it was only a warning and not some sort of court order

yeah it was pretty much "we detected some kind of peer to peer, so check for viruses dear customer, if it happens again we might cut your service"
as I understand the copyright holders have interns running the torrents and looking at seeder ip's. I'm guessing it was KONOSUBA. The rule of thumb is anything recent / major publisher is a risk and that's it.

Yeah but the riskiest thing is the western market since the jews will take any chance they can get to fuck you over

video games especially i guess
but if pol is to be believed they're all working together :P

But you can't trust Holla Forums now since half the poster's are redditors and the other half are halfchanners

how goes it cirno!!
what happened to other thread ?
i dont think its 404in for bumpin sake

vpn user they can tell you have trafic but wont know what kind shit litterally cost 10 15 a month depending on where the located in the sence of currency you pay

tell me about it
it be nice we have one or two more dedicated anons but responsibility does suck
its easy to just be user

they are sneaky

the saddest words of tongue and pen Holla Forums was right again

you get shills and the more intelligent political interest enthusiast

side note good i hate workin overtime

yeah if i had an income i would start using vpn for torrents
really sucks.

I can start doing it more often but if i'm at school I won't be able to put a picture with it but I think that will be fine
That sucks but are you doing it for any specific reason like trying to get a new computer or some sort of computer component? But how has your day been i've just been playing touhou and been doing okay at it it's a lot easier with the windows games than it is with the pc98 games and am just playing kanon right now and feeling comfy until the suffering that KEY is known for begins and the comfy time is ruined

I been wanting fall to roll through, so vidya set in comfy fall settings is what I been doing. Having to keep the A/C turned on this late in September is BS.

yep o cool its 11 were closed time to lock the door ………….
nope
table of ten wants dinner
they want a well done steak or ribs
plus sides
and liquor
then desert
then coffee
then its 1230
reclean do flips on anything else sweep mop
ect
but hows your day user

no it just adds to the conversation1
two it does the bump work for us

reason i have bills then more bills and occasionally money for cigs coffee and breakfast
fun visual novels can be fun if done right
its the time sink more then anything

that sucks it should be common courtesy not to come in at the last minute unless it's some sort of emergency and people who do it just because "you're still open" are being assholes

I'm just waiting for the fall/winter comfy anime and fan art that is coming and I live pretty north in florida so it gets to about 60 degree's ususally but it feels like 30 since the humidity is gone so you don't get a layer of sweat by walking outside which is nice but I hope it gets colder since summer has been seeming to cling on more often and last year it was really hot during halloween so I hope fall will come in suddenly and it gets cold quickly and I would want cirno to make me shaved ice on a hot summer day

getting better :)

some of my best memories are in a cheap room with no AC, sweating it out naked in front of computer doing stupid shit with fellow autists

it's in the service industry's interest (as well as the customer's really) to keep the customer ignorant of the bullshit people have to do to serve them. These kinds of customers will say illogical contradictory things, even apologize for doing it while still doing it for no good reason.

a

b

c

d

e

The worst part about this is the fact that at some places like butcher shops you can't do last minute stuff for safety reasons and then the customer starts to throw a fit and freak out and from what I've seen it's mostly women who do this kind of shit

f

actually when store policy turned out on the side of the worker for once and the customer throws a fit i really enjoy it in some cruel way.
also D:

you would think but business is business
pay the bills at any rate

wonderful you must think happy thoughts
you get up to much today?

remember the customer is always right

odd when that happens

no just slowly destroying the last relationships that matter to me
i plan to enjoy life while it lasts but be able to let go when it is time

With who and why are you destroying these relationships
That's always a good mindset to have that most people are replacing for nihilism these days and most times I try to have though it's hard when you live in a place you hate surrounded by people that annoy you but at least I have 2d

user why?
you can enjoy life
friend or family ?

is this royalty free? it sounds like it was made by 1 guy.
also if you change the framerate to 1 you can get better filesizes on audio webms

What anime have you been watching recently I've been thinking of catching up on new game to see the finale and since S3 has also been anounced

i give it a go im no expert on video rendering at any rate
and i cant confirm how many worked on this

just finishing princess principal then centar no nayami
wow a third season time flies so fast
after that im not sure new season soon
oh ill finish nadia secret of blue water

I'm also watching urara and it's pretty good I can't get any sleep because my faggot of a brother is crying because he can't sleep so i'm just gonna watch anime for the rest of the nigh and play touhou since VN's are too loud to play without anything covering the mouse and I might also do some homework

this urara?
its was fun
sorry to hear about your brother
homework i hope not too much what class it for?

yeah that's it
He's always been a giant faggot that will cry if my mom doesn't kiss him goodnight and tuck him into bed everynight and up until last year still used a pacifier and he is in 6th grade now and It's for math class but it isn't too hard

what ep you on
wow i wish i had a mommy that do that for me
math meh i never was the best at it
1+1 =3 :(

I just watched ep 1 of urara but haven't been watching anything right now because i've been browsing danbooru but it might seem nice but it sucks when she doesn't do anything about this so he acts like a spoiled brat who will pitch a fit when he doesn't get what he wants and it's only became worse since my mom married my stepdad who has money because he cries until he gets what he wants and almost never gets into any real trouble besides a "you better stop that now"

tell him he better stop now

I have but I can't even beat some sense into him without my mom going crazy and saying that i'm some sort of killer

ouch
finding more cirno pics?
money does wired things to people
hell grow up wither he likes it or not one day
i heard a belt does wonders for bratty kids though if your parents are interested in a cure

killer kid spooky

Yeah but my mom won't even yell at him because she want's him to grow up "at his own pace" and said that it worked for me but I wasn't spoiled rotten though I mostly kept quiet because my dad was a textbook sociopath who fucked me up so badly that I hang out with people on online imageboards and have a 2d waifu instead of having a crush and having real friends because of trust issues and other shit and he beat me some but it was mostly seeing him beat my mom that really fucked me up along with the lies and the manipulation though my brother was the least affected he still acts like the biggest victim and just acts like and asshole but nothing will ever be done right now but I hope that one day I see karma taking place though once I can get out of where I live I plan on doing it and making my own life instead of being some sort of ideal child and do whatever my mom what's me to be

I do have a hockey helmet but that would just get me kicked out of the house

i was going to write incestual murder fan-fics about your life but now i'm just sad :(
moving out is great.

cute

give it time
life never forgets but dont let it consume you
bad things happen to good people
life dosent really care but make the best of what you got thats all you can do

dont be sad user
theres lots of time for a murder
dont give up on your dream

Did I miss a period somewhere?

also it's my younger brother by 3 years so it would be whatever younger brother in nip is

You still can but it just wouldn't be canonical and I really hate this town because all the girls act like stuck up bitches because it is in a rich area and all the guys are usually dicks and I would prefer to live somewhere where there is more to do than go outside and die in over 100 degree weather though I would probably just stay inside and play vidya and watch anime anyways

Yeah but it's pretty shitty when you can't do anything but wait and take everyone's bullshit until you can leave though I'm sure that once I move somewhere that doesn't have hell tier weather and people that don't know me and I have a chance of getting to know and becoming friends with and living in an actual city and not some highway town that can only be considered a town services alone then the feeling will be 100 times better knowing I have a chance of living life like I want to to an extent than just being a puppet for my mom and stepdad to control and the hardest part will probably just be getting money since my mom is set on forcing me to go to college even though "I can live life how I want to" though it shows that you can't trust women to go through with their word

I usually don't use periods but use comma's sometimes

waiting is hard it sucks actually
but if you go to university get degree then good job youll have money be stable and then can do whatever you want
itll take time but one day you could live in the big city have friends girlfriend wutever
you are young you still have hope meaning you want to change
thats positive to know what you want is a hard thing for most adults let alone someone your age i wouldent lose sleep over it at any rate

what's nice about rich people problems is it distracts you from the fact that other people have to deal with poor people problems
ofc it'll have to wait, but don't get your hopes up on what it'll be like. young + newly found freedom results in a crazy but amazing state where you can feel awesome just wagecucking all day long, it's strange and unexpected. Life will likely be shit, probably worse than it is now. But good.

but I don't have rich people problems and I know about poor people problems because up until about 2 years ago I was also poor

But I don't want to go to uni I want to go to a trade school so I don't waste money on nothing and end up in debt and jobless and I don't want a giant friend group or a girlfriend just a friend or 2 that I can rely on

also I don't really want to live in a big city but just one that isn't some town that is built on the interstate that has stuff to do and has actual seasons so somewhere besides flroida

trade school other school all school
i walk by them on my way to work
god i hate them
money for school plus car plus hipster clothes vapes drugs new phones shinny shoes a softness to thier face that screams they either dont work or work as a feel good for thier parents
the poor ones i guess actually study somwhere that i dont get to see i guess
and ya sorry bout rant
dont go into debt its a hard hole to climb out of

how big is your city like population wise ?

Well it's really spread out so there are about around 500 people or so actually in the city and the rest come from the surrounding area and I just plan on doing trade school and then living my life apart from my parents and I don't really care if I have to wageslave from not going to college if it means I don't have debt and I can actually spend some money and something I would want when I had it because college now just seems like a social club with an insanely high entry fee

wow 500 that is small
when you an adult that is your choice
and high fee is the word for it
i know Florida is big but dam your up north end florida then

yeah but there are two big cities next to it so that's where most people are and that's why it's so small but there are probably about 1000-2000 if you count the people outside the city limits

small town feel
i grew up in a much bigger city so i cant say but it seems comfy
id love too move somwhere quiet but i doubt its as nice as it seems in my cartoons
if you could move anywhere were would you go ?

I'm not quite sure and a small town is nice if you're sociable and a normalfag though if you're a weird autist who spends all his time with 2d girls and people on imageboards it's pretty hard because then everyone will know that you're a weird autist and spend your time with 2d girls instead of random people who probably won't remember you but it can be nice but it's just that there is a shitty combination where I live and i'm sure it's better in a small town in a place with actual seasons and that isn't on a highway but is more secluded but I don't think I want to head too far north but maybe somewhere in the mid east but I know for sure i'm not gonna live south of D.C. and new york so I can distance myself from all that bullshit

fair enough
i talk to people i mean if you mean people by coworkers and about work stuff
ya no i probably wouldent do so well
sigh
mid west be cool probably hot as hell during the summer though

I can deal with the heat because it probably won't be as bad as it is here with the humidity and the heat making it so you're dehydrated and hot

lucky i die in it im happy summers over
cold is easy to deal with heat not so much
ive never really traveld anywhere but it be cool to experience a different climate

Yeah the only time i've ever moved from this town was to guam when I was about 3 and that still had the same climate as where I am living now so this is pretty much the only type of weather that I know

shit you lived in guam
ya fair enough ive only known my climate too
speaking of which you get hit by the hurricanes ?
or was that too far south

I got a few storms but I didn't get hit by the hurricane

well thats good i hear it really fucked up the gulf coast islands
you watch any more of urara ?
or you actually start your homework

Do you like white cock?

I'm doing a bit of both right now

I'm not gay

do you like girls und panzer?

what ep you on now

I'm on ep2 right now and are you gonna watch the girls und panzer finale that's coming out this season.

if its got cue girls with cute things i probably will
shit was over the top though
a pink tank ever
panzer mark3 defeating a tiger tank
for amusement
10/out/10
is it an ova or movie ?
hell i dient even see it on the chart for fall

dammit! now i want to watch a SoL about an all-girls, high school billiards club!

It's a set of ova's I think though you might have to look through the fall anime chart on /a/

What a pleb real men play pool

if only wed be so lucky
i guess it be an after school club with a cute mid life teacher that use to play and is now an alcoholic throw in some yakuza thugs and we got a show

bliliards would be fun
ill look into it
you watch the first two seasons?

not yet no I'm planning on watching it right after urara but i've watched about half the first season and my autism won't let my rewatch a show if I haven't finished it so I have to find the episode I was on and then finish up but I have time since the finale is gonna be cinema only so if you want a quality release you will have to wait a bit

fair enough id watch em though it is a comfy show
with tanks !!
you excited for anything next season?

I'm probably gonna watch LLS S2 and Pingu but i'm still making up my mind about the rest of the stuff

sorry i got distracted
ya its looking alright actually
you skippin school today ?

no probably not since I can't miss too much work but I still don't wanna go to it

i dont blame ya
i got work at 5
but then two days off which is nice
stream with maka on wed you watch maid dragon? i thought id suggest that

Yeah i'll watch pretty much anything or we could also try watching kemono friends

if you like cg and friendship
here is a clip from maid dragon
im good either way
both are nice and comfy

I've seen maid dragon and it was pretty good but most of the dragons after the first 2 I didn't really enjoy that much

heres the look and feel of it
kana chan was a cute cute cute
overall a good show though

I've watched kemono friends too though and yeah kanna was cute

hmmm
well come up with somthing
it be nice if it was somthing none of have seen before but i think that will be a bit of a stretch

I don't mind watching this stuff again because it's fun to watch

sounds good if we want to be original we suggest soul eater im sure maka never seen that
anyways we figure it out i think im out for tonight though its been a long day we see you tom in same place try to get some sleep

Okay goodngiht

*bumps your thread*

for kara no katachi which movie u on

thanks user

cirno!! you up ?

Yeah im at lunch so just 2 more hours until i can post cirno and did you hear about the kemono friends director getting kicked

no when this happen ?
hows lunch
sorry i oversleep

Its okay the same stuff i always have and kemono friends director got kicked off the team this morning a day before his Bday and now everyone hates kodogawa

i see chips for lunch always good
thats a shame not much of a birthday present
you finish urara
?

Not yet planning on doing so today and after that watching a comfy romance animu called say i love you that i remember watching a while ago and enjoying

im a sucker for romance too
also why we got a █ blocker in name field
did i miss somthin while sleepin

haven't seen any yet, just listing things for wednesday maybe

Its because of the blocks your █ spammer

ya this season drying up last eps of almost everything this week

we could hope for such

jews

oh user its gods chosen merchants silly
your not a racist are you goy
that and you should have said 60000000000000000000 jews to be numerically correct

Hey i'm back

where have the jews taken cirno this time

I'm here now but I was trapped in school which is basically a jew brainwashing camp these days

how was school ?

i just summoned him
jews wouldent kidnap him he got no shekels

It was okay I had to do a spanish test which I knew almost nothing on since the teacher's definition of teaching is having us write pictures about what the words mean and then just saying study that

thats a little wired for a spanish class
i thought picture books end in elementary oh well
its been a while i guess
did you pass or you find out tom?

I will find out tomorrow but I probably did pretty shit and the school I go to is pretty much a cashgrab that just uses the parent's of the rich kids that go to it to get money for "school materials" but it is actually a pretty shit school that does a bunch of shady shit to get money and obviously doesn't do a very good job of teaching since it's also doing common core with shit teachers so pretty much nothing gets done half the time

language classes are all about teaching in every possible way now

well i hope you pass
well your school does allow lewd acts publicly (fuckin lewd hand holders) so what wouldent they do
im a go shower be back in a bit

youd hope

Okay and not only do they allow handholding but also hugging too

Except most of those ways are shit and don't help you learn the language

uugghhh
why must you suffer so
see such lewd acts
we can only hope for a ww3
to solve such madness

my language classes were fun but i didn't retain much. recently watched a movie with some spanish in it where the subtitles weren't working, all i could make out was "dog"

I know basic stuff like the numbers or months but when it comes to actual conversation that's when it fucks up since we haven't done anything but just draw a picture of it and are expected to know it all

the best and only way to become fluent is full immersion so long as you need to learn it but that's not gonna happen so whatever

a dog goes woof :3
hell you both got a spanish
i just got an english
thanks for stoppin by again lemon user!
enjoy your night

well i got to get ready for work
ill talk to you when i get home should be a short shift but well see

Okay bye user

good luck in your travels

cirno how goes your feels regarding the upcoming season?

I think it's gonna be a pretty good season and watching the autistic idol wars on /a/ should be pretty entertaining too

I don't visit /a/ as much so idk but the wedding was nice

I don't go that often usually just to see if there are any good shows but sometimes it's fun to shitpost on there about shit like umaru

bump
planning on sleeping tonight cirno?

i guess so

Yeah i just passed out and now its about 10 pm so im just gonna sleeo some more

well good night sleeptyping cirno

bump

early night eh
ill see you in the mornin
anyone else here ?

Where's your tripcpode cirno

he dosent use it anymore apparently
how goes it kuro

Hello webmanon

wut no random trip this time
get up to anything today?

Sleeping i feel asleep so i missed most of the thread

im sure it be around later anyways
sleep is a nice reprieve
im a probably head that way pretty quick myself

hey guys

morning
i had nice dreams but i forgot the people from earlier in the dream and replaced them with random new people
how are your dreams cirno

Pretty good

hey that's pretty gud mayn

EVERYONE SMILE

mornin cirno!!

i dreamed about a shell game with a 5 dollar bet in a back alley its sad cause i won and i actually had plans for that money

smiles back :)

Trips!!!
All Hail the trips

Cant find my damn phone charger

found it

Also found my tripcode apparently

i just borrowed kuros

oh no were you last see it
how goes it?

audio for you
im workin on the others

There goes my namefield name being stolen against my will management must hear this

Nice

kuro id never do that abuse you
your too cute for that
management ohhh shieet i might get in troubles
im glad you like

shell game?

:)

a game of tricks
you can play in many different ways but its typically with cups with a piece you put in one move them around you guess which cup has the piece under it if you win you get the bet you lose dealer keeps it
if that helps at all
how goes it today user?

ah ok just never heard it called shells.
pretty good. woke up early and fully functioning.

any reason for getting up early?
im glad you functioning at any rate

just trying to shift my sleep schedule earlier so i can sleep plenty and have more time with friends

you got irl friends ?
sleep is a beautiful thing

nah, internet. Time zones and such.
I used to have irl friends but i avoid them.
sleep > friends > anything else

sounds comfy
what time zone you in? i pacific

Yes sir

nope, US vs EU timezones. Not a big difference.
I used to work an early-morning shift, it was perfect. We'd sleep at the same time.

well thank you sir

now it just sounds cute
sleeping at the same time :3

do you guys watch anime with subtitles or dubbed
t. never watched anime b4, will never watched dubbed movies tho

subbed more then dubbed but some older shows come dubbed or pure jap audio so you get what you get anything in particular you thinking of watching?

yessir

i watched nickelodeon's avatar and my first reaction was annoyance that I had someone downloaded a dub

what did you do for work?
you just live neet life now
im havin a hard time maintaining work too if i dident have bills id be out long ago

right sir

bakery work, was pretty great except when interrupted by customers. I have bills but I also have savings from another job. neet now worry later.

well i wanna watch lain, but i heard it's pretty avant garde and might not be best anime to start with. so was thinking maybe cowboy bebop for entry-levle or something

I can recommend fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, golden boy, gurren lagan, all pretty accessible.
also the whole dubs vs subs thing is about most series cheaping out on english voice actors, resulting in really cringy sounding dialogue. good luck smiley.

oh nice im a cook myself
i wish i could neet now :(
big euro money

lain is a show that does take a pass or two to understand
bebop is a classic start what genre do you enjoy scifi fantasy slice of life

i enjoyed the manga more than the anime
for full metal alchemist gurren lagan was a lot of fun

awesome man thanks for the chart

i think based on that chart, thriller/drama is what i find most appealing with sci-fi coming second. death note looks really cool

Ergo Proxy is pretty fuggin awesome. It's not simple but I would say it's accessible. At the very least it's an awesome watch excepting certain filler episodes

its an interesting premise
and of those choices would be good

it was a great show
shame theres not many like it
cyber punk distopian future

anime posting is degenerate

electronic is nice. time to sleep.

yup

NO U
O

U

night cirno
dont hit the wine too hard

night user
im glad you enjoy i was startin to think no one liked the music mp4s and wbems :)

whats up cirno!!

I drink whiskey, friend. Whiskey on ice.

there anybody even here?

no

i know sad isent it
hows your night goin?

I probably wont be able to post for a while with my computer since most of my shit got taken by my mom since I dont have A and B's but Ill try to post when I can on my phone

Here, let me contribute something worthy of such a quality thread

why did I feel so emotional and comfy all of a sudden…

source of music btw ?

source? "creepy in japan" is the google translate.

no, i've been in bed imagining getting shitty pranksters in trouble

cirno can I recommend the mobile emulator "aSNES free" + cybernator, space megaforce, maybe secret of mana.
Also for NES "Nostalgia.NES Lite" + Gradius, Gun Nac, maybe Castlevania and Metal Storm, and if you're willing to try a turn based strategy, "My Boy Free" with Advance Wars / Advance Wars 2

what happened exactly ?

only the finest quality

here you go

highschool of the dead
pranksters ya no thats fair they deserve it
i cant remember mine today

Thanks

I have 2 d's and a c so my mom took my shit away because she says thats why im failing right now even though i have been making my grades better i got a bad grade on a quiz so my mom said i was gonna fail school and took my stuff away and its easier to just go with she says instead of fight her and have her send me to therapy and put me on more meds and she is also ignoring the 2 a's and high b i have

ouch
im sorry for your loss what kind of phone you have anyways?

Just an old android im not sure what kind

thanks, and i had nice dreams but then stayed in bed awake imagining things for no good reason
dreams involved getting a job at this food stand because i was good at banishing / cohabitating with the demons / undead plaguing the place.

what worked for me: do homework / study before anything else, no exceptions. Firm hand on self works well during depression masturbation joke
what kind of drugs do they have you on? how is it going? what are the side effects?
I got fucked up by prescription meds, they were horrible and not to be consumed by humans, still have issues even after quitting them.

Though I should be able to pull my grades up and get my stuff back by early to mid october

Adhd med but not addictive like riddalin so its weaker but safer and some mind of anti depressent but im not sure what it is and ots not really any noticable changes besides being tired though for the adhd ibe been on it for a few years and anti depressent is recent and for most the stuff it was just not motivated to do it besides spanish because the teacher doesnt actually teach most the time just says words in spanish and says to repeat them

it works is what matters

sounds interesting
im trying to think about mine but i just keep comin back to retirement
not exactly exciting
hows the rest of your day been ?

well itll happen when it happens
hopefully soon

Good evening evryone
Its time for this thread to be on the front page

Sometimes i wish i could just abandon everything and just live in a box till i die

bump

kuro my love
how goes it
a fitting end its probably safer in the box anyways

Oh shit MY TRIPCODE has being hackeded!!!

I have been lurking aneki and /a/ trying to find good anime to watch gave up and just rewatched no game no life again

no not really
i bug you cause i love ya
i give you mana for god sake
you know how hard it is to give you mana with no sexual interest
you watch the new movie of ngnl ?

Maybe i will watch ergo proxy i dont really like cyberpunk anime but it looks interesting and non cancerous

Theres a no game no life movie?when did that happen no i havent watched it

you watch tenshi 3p!
youd probably like that
and heres the add for the movie

Is there a series that shows sisterly love as much as kuro loves ilya?

hmmm
if you want lewd kissing sakura trick
fate illya type sisterly love though let me think bout it

don't know anything about adhd but the anti depressant i was on for a few months (albeit at high doses) fucked me up permanately with blood sugar issues, as i understand.
again the solution that usually works is tricking your mind into thinking certain things are necessary, thus gaining seemingly limitless motivation at the cost of other things.

vidyaaaaaaaaa :D

do it

what you playin today?

gay terraria mods

Thats a nice trailer for ngnl

fun
im fucking around with subnatica
might play more metro
never played terraria though

you now it for more details go to ngnl.jp
so you start ergo proxy?

Where did you get all these webms?

Yes but if it turns out to be too deep for you pondering about the mysteries of the universe and the existence of reality or science overload im going to stop watching it

its called kdenlive
i make most of em special for you

i see you watch illya 3rei or just the first two seasons
also if you like illya you watch the fate shows?

I watched all the fate seasons even played the psp fate extra ccc game still waiting on someone to do a fan translation of the second fate extra game for psp

I hate "free" android games so i havent played fatego on android yet maybe i will but for now not a chance in hell,i heard from ppl its fun though but "fun" is subjective

Did i kill the thread?

sorry i watching cartoons
im not much for phone games either

how many lewds you have of kuro anyways ?

Ok Dokie

ranko thread?

anything comfy and anime is fine

millennial problems

you know it

cute!!

any Chihayas?

you got a song in particular?

You know, Saihyou, Bluebird Aoi Tori, … what do you have?

k i think i got it not sure if itll be the version you want but well see give me 5 10
heres one for the time being

You know that these are two songs, to suggest a general style, and that I'm the same one as Ranko poster?

i think this is it
and its nice to see other [email protected] fan

The album version, isn't it?

should be
says Aoi Tori [email protected] VERSION
any others ?

fucking cloud flare
idolmaster

i played Farsky which is basically a cheap ripoff of subnautica except that it came out first. It was somewhat fun for being a new experience but got tiring quick.
I like Barotrauma, it's a currently free submarine simulator that gets pretty in-depth. Gets the underwater feels well.

It looks like it's from Masterpiece 9:02. How did you get it without knowing for sure?

hmm ill look into em
ive had fun with subnatica just for the senic adventure

MAGIC
we do get lucky every so often

The 51GB nyaa collection says no seeders. It's going to suck when I'll try to download from it.

there no seeders on pantsu too ill check si but i doubt it
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3798797
i dident get it from here but this should be all of it

forgot to check there
top kek

i hope theres seeders for you
i know god i hate them
censoring cartoons
administration pays for this crap
sigh
you watching the idolmaster shorts next season ?

I should probably play one of the games first.

to watch the show is unnecessary
its more for background
the game came before the animes
typical rhythm game stuff

yeah but I do these things scatterbrained

arnt we all
you have watched the original idolmaster then?
whos your favourite idol ?

The original and some of cinderella, although xenoglossia sounded ebin. Claimed best idol in episode one. What about you?

i dont really have a favourite too be honest
they all have quality perks
its what i like about the idolmasters each character gets an ep too build there story some more than others sure but i have love for all
you never finished cinderella :(
why?

I stopped watching the original series for a few months and watched the last 5 or so in a day.

well im glad you finished it
you looking forward to anything next season?

I just go to boards, sometimes anime, and see if there's anything interesting.

well id recommend it
nergate did a chart for years but his charts been retired
there ani chart or anime now does one
no end of fun
if your into idols watch aikatsu
and to a lesser extent pri para

usually anime is my last priority

more a vidya user then?
if i dint work it practically be my only priority

I'm not really sure, I'm just choosing as I go. With anime I haven't got the feeling that whoever made it really likes what's being drawing, like dancing or blowing things up or whatever. It's always the story or something coming first.

Fuck off fag

Fuck off faggot

lewd head pats
and heres a complimentary explosion
mikis a lewd
ya no fair enough it does take a lot of time to stay on top of it

this only proves what I mean, the main point wasn't the explosion, it was that cool guys don't look at them
on top of what?

now now play nice
no bully

cripplekike please fix

well i tried
the season watching a lot of anime

we can only hope this gets fixed

I'm really tired fam, I'll be going soon.

enjoy your night
thanks for the chat

No dont leave. We like you.

we can just hope user will be back

about to watch Trigun at /maka/

hey cirno!!
i think we auto again again
you want to make a new one?

sorry not cirno

oh shit my bad
thanks though