Why do i have such a high iq?

Why do i have such a high iq?

So yeah, i have an iq of 100 which is pretty much considerd to be gifted, and i can tell you that it isn't that great.
First of all, i don't have any friends because they're all significantly less intelligent than me by a mile.
Also, everything is so slow for me, like because i'm so much more smarter than everyone, everything is slow for me whenver someone is explaining anything and just everything in general.

So yeah, it's not that great to be a genius.
Sometimes i'm wondering that everyone around me is just a retard by nature instead me being a special highly intelligent individual.

That is normal for white people fag

silly low intelligent retard trying to argue with a high intelligent individual

obvious troll

it must be so fucking awesome to be that smart and cool. what a burden

100 isn't gifted, it's just a bit above average which is around 70-80. Gifted is above 130-140

My IQ was 123 in middle school and is 127 now. You aren't gifted and you aren't some supreme being because you are just another average Joe. If you think 100 is super intelligent, you've got to be 13

No, it isn't. You are average as fuck. I have an IQ of 125 and I work at McDonalds.

feeding attention to an obvious troll

Tbh IQ doesn't really determine where you end up in life. As I said, my IQ is 127 and I only went to college for a month and work a factory job

It does if you have a really high IQ. If you are a genius, you will generally find a way to exploit the system and get a good job.

Well when every other thread is about dicks and little kids, you kinda make do with anything

Might explain why you're not working as a software engineer or something of mcdonalds?

Like i mean, what went wrong at college?

Who is this Joy Division sounding band?

I make $14 an hour with yearly bonuses of $1000 + $500 every year after. I didn't need to go to college and still live better than most of my former classmates

буерак
And it's not their song, they just made a random video for the lol while they were staying in a hotel or something.
The song is rights for gays by John Maus

and your IQ is 127. I'm talking about geniuses here, I mean people with 150+ IQs.

Idk about the other guy but for me it just felt like a waste of time and I wanted to get out of my mom's house as soon as possible so I chose to work instead and moved out within 3 months with a car I had bought a month prior. Making money is a much more productive lifestyle than spending money for decades before actually making a profit

Sounds like John Maus

->

It's obviously a satire of Joy Division

There aren't many of those but I'm know I'm no genius, just a LOT smarter than the people I associate with

Probably not, but I can understand why you might think that

127 is just high enough to be able to easily outperform most other plebs, but you're still not a genius. It's actually a sad place to be in. I'm about 120 myself, and honestly, I'd probably be happier if I were an idiot. It's really not all that great just being able to pick up stuff significantly quicker than most people, yet not seeing much benefit beyond that. Negatives are over-analyzing everything and depression.

It is. The vocals and bass line are a dead giveaway.

Just because it sounds a bit like Joy Division doesn't make it a parody, fam

It sounds exactly like Joy Division

Nope, sorry. More like "faintly".

Tbh, while you're talking about how similiar it is to Joy division, i still think the russian postr punk bank буерак is the best of the genre.
At least they're not shoving it in your face constantly of how dark and different they are compared to Joy division

If you're not in the band, are they at least paying you for shilling to the max?

Even if you think it is completely original, you have to admit that they are HIGHLY influenced by Joy Division.

All bands are highly influenced by bands who came before them.

Tried to listen to joy division, and i don't completely agree.
SOME of their songs are pretty original.

John Maus? Im sure they had some influence, but I doubt it was as much as you seem to think. Now, this band on the other hand…

just listen to the bass guitar, it's exactly the same as Joy Division lol. It's like they just said "fuck it, lets take the same sound and make a song". They used the same production methods and sound.

They are a copycat band.

They were really more influenced by kino.
Only some of their songs were where you could say they copied the sound.

let's hear the songs that didn't copy the sound

Ok, now I'm confused. Are you saying John Maus is a copycat band? I think calling him a "copycat" artist is a bit of an exaggeration. Also, John Maus isn't a band.

based on the song I heard, yes.

this album for example

Well, then you lack the ability to differentiate musical styles. The song in is similar, but "copycat" it is not.

Why are you guts talking about John Maus?
That's a complete different genre, it was inetially about this video where the song just for the lol

It's damn near the same, is what I am saying. It's not an exact copy of a Joy Division song but it is trying to be one.

For some reason I have never been depressed even though I over analyze everything. Sure I can't ever have a meaningful conversation with anyone but I still know how to stop to their level and have fun since I'm always surrounded by them

why are you shilling so hard for John Maus (whoever the fuck that is). Are you him?

*stoop
Goddamn autocorrect

I have an IQ that would be considered genius. The average IQ is about 100, I think.

bepis tbh fam.

If you just decreased the bpm by about 40, I actually might enjoy it.

No not all, it's that you're all confusing John maus for copying John division while it's about the band
буерак

Who is John Division?

Doesn't explain the fact their songs from scratch.

they write their songs from scratch

That's the average of huwhite people. The average of niggers floats around 80.

Because it was the music in the first video, then an user started some bullshit about how he was a Joy Division parody.

Yep. AMA

Wut

this explains why id's are necessary.
he asked me that question

I'm black and my IQ isn't the low tier 80 points

this ->

Even if you are black, that doesn't prove anything.

Why did you quite?

Ok… wut. What does that have to do with the fact that their (your) songs need to be slowed the fuck down

fuck off, you sound very obnoxious.

I never stated my songs needed to slow down.
All i said was that буерак doesn't copy their songs.
Some of their songs are inspired yes but mostly they write them from scratch

and with their i meant Joy division's songs.

I'm just stating the fact that I'm not an idiot and the way you said what you said/wrote is not a cold hard fact for every single black person as there are a number of dumb latinos, asians, irish, welsh, itialians, greeks, africans, ethiopians, etc.

Whatchu talkin bout? I just released a new album, family!

Masha'Allah

Forget it, I think you're having a difficult time with English. Don't worry, I can only speak one language, so I'm not judging.

Yeah, it's an average. Do you understand what a bell curve is? I'm saying that the majority of blacks are low IQ apes. I'm not saying that every single one of them are retarded. Even the smartest nigger will never be as smart as the smartest white, based on statistics.

Read about communism sometime, see if geniuses always do well

meme post

I did, and those kikes who spearheaded communism found a way to create a totalitarian state that overruled every person and allowed them to become complete rulers.

cant believe people fell for this
haha everyone else is a brainlet , nice meme OP

Just let me remind you that this user
noticed it also

Is OP making fun of people with high IQ's who complain about everyone around them being stupid but they actually don't even have a high IQ? Fuck. That's me.

Your IQ is not high, OP.
You are.
And this thread's p4th is blocked.

Wrong. If you do have a high IQ then you are going to, on average, do far better than lower IQ people. Even if you work a shitty meme job you are going to figure out how to work your way up the ranks better than lesser intelligent people.