Sony masters of the Universe reboot predictions

Sony will retcon he-man to be gay aren't they?

How long until Holla Forums is just one fucking board?
Fuck off, you posted this here and on Holla Forums, but not Holla Forums, the one place where this shit makes sense?
Reposters should be shot on sight. If I was a more paranoid man, I'd accuse you of being from reddit because of your awful conduct.

Post fucking source. Also Barbie is not fucking Holla Forums material. He man is already gay since the 80s no need to talk about that faggot again. And what's the point of arguing about a movie that's already canceled? This is Nicholas Cage casted as Superman all over again.

Sage for now

I wonder if this is retaliation for the guy spamming Holla Forums with Holla Forums and /a/ threads.

The equivalent for fat women, is not fat men but manlets, how come we don't see any manlet acceptance movement?

I heard the pony movie is By Sony, if that is right, I am fucking destroying my ps4, no one dares to touch my pink Angel.

It's Hasbro/Lionsgate now

Technically both He-man and Barbie are Holla Forums, put a tampon in it and quit sperging.

Amy Pascal needs to be burned on a stake

Imagine Twilight as a hardcore feminist pony and her brother is a full cuck

So more dark and gritty reboots?

Nobody likes these women.

We hear about them all the time, executives want us to like these women, but nobody likes these women.

Seth Rogen wants to have a three-way with them, but I can only assume it's because they have more back-hair than he does.

How the fuck is this supposed to work, how does Barbie's side even pose a challenge or threat to psychical power and strength of He-man and friends weapons?

They are gonna make a film where he man literally rapes barbie

GRL POWAH AND THE POWAH OF LUV ;^DDD

Good thing this was only Pascal's idea while in desperation mode. Other executives were sane enough to put brakes on this idea.

Hollywood (((Producers))) have decided to invest in them, and since they've already wasted their money, they are going to keep throwing these two piles of shit at the wall until they stick.

He Man finally find a pussy that doesn't turn into an eagle or skeleton or some shit.

Love how the video doesn't mention stuff like Diablo Cody

It was pitched to hipsters

You and your kike masters can fuck right off.

The Lego Movie crowd?

stay triggered.

I think they will know nothing of the franchise and will just assume it's sexist because the main character's name is He-Man. So they will feel the need to 'spoof' it and have He-Man look dumb and get one-upped by women. Even though the show was never the least bit sexist. They did the same thing with the Ghostbusters reboot by giving them a sexy retard male secretary, apparently they knew the Ghostbusters had a secretary and assumed she was a bimbo when actually she was clever and sarcastic.

This disgusting creature is always behind it all. I hope Sony keep failing.

The problem with Sony is most of those final decision came from their big bosses in Japan. Unfortunately they are all just a bunch of old elderly Japanese who know jackshit about pop culture. They pretty much had to lost a lot of money after Spiderman 2 failure to reluctantly giving half the right of Spidey back to Marvel.

This is like Nintendo. Their big boss literally admitted that he actually hated video games (they are supposed to be card game company before) but he's smart enough to let his men to do things on their own.

Didn't they make a CGI barbie series recently?

CGI barbie series is pretty common right? It's not real newsworthy.

You mean Yamauchi or the new guy?

"What's Going On?" (the original by Slash's lesbian sister) will be playing in the background as a cheeky nod to vid attached. Normals won't get it and memespeakers will be enraged.

Has to be Yamauchi.

This meme needs to end.

Yep, Yamauchi.

Jokes a joke when its not taken seriously

He ain't but you have to be fucking BLIND if you think the company making the show wasn't slipping that stuff in.

Watching Sony flounder like a fish out of water has been endlessly hilarious. They're trying so desperately to get in on that shared cinematic universe gravy train that their retarded suits are throwing up any idea they can possibly conceive in an attempt to reach that goal.

Also

Can the media please stop trying to shove this unfunny fat dyke down my throat? She's been coasting so far on feminist brownie points but even normies have realized just how unfunny and pathetic she is.

How many failures does it take before you look at what you've got and realize the fucking problem? Jesus Christ, should I just book a flight to Sony's HQ, break into their office during one of their planning sessions, and lay out why they're being so retarded?

So, everything Sony had and has planned is a comedy, parody or satire? Can't they make one fucking thing profesionally? Instead of relaying on these hacks that can't write/direct/act for shit so they rely on the lowest form of entertaiment, comedy.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hi TruthSeeker when's the new comic?

hey man he man is from the time when guys going around wearing short shorts and hot pants was relatively normal, and the bobcut was a classic.

this tbqh fam
When it comes to '80s style & fashion you either love it or hate it.

It's funny I remember watching a wrestling movie from the 80's and noticed how they all wore short shorts like it was normal. Hell, I think my dad wore short shorts back in the 80's.

why there's no she-woman yet

Wut?

Man, I can't wait to watch this shit show, it'll be nu busters 2.0.

I was gonna ask why they didn't cast Johnny Depp as Sandman, but then I realized you were talking about Spider Man.

We need more dark and brooding type of actors. And no, Joacquin Phoenix doesn't count.