Jesus is Kek

background of image related came from here:
youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k
(its actually a pretty sweet video. neet view)
Being a non-religious meme magician, I was wondering about whether the old testament god was the same as the new testament god. I notice old testament god goes by more than 1 names (Jehovah, Yahweh, and according to some, Allah is just another name for the Abrahamic god that spawned all three religions).
This lead me to the conclusion that Satan and Lucifer are two separate opposing beings. In the old Testament Lucifer frees the minds of Adam and Eve and makes them "like the gods". In the new testament, the devil tempts jesus with the whole material world. It appears that the violent old testament who has control of the material world, is like the satan who tempts jesus in the new testament. While Lucifer in old testament isn't materialistic at all, much like the god in the new testament.
So Jesus could be the son of Lucifer and the enemy of Satan. Jesus is referred to as "the morning star" just like Lucifer.
Now why Kek? Because Jesus is the son of the one true god(aka The Creator). The universe came from nothing/chaos/darkness, and from this light sprang (Kek is also known as the god of darkness and bringer of light). And finally, Jesus Christ is the most masterful of ALL meme magicians. His memes are called "miracles".

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Egyptian)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Exodus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slaad
godward.org/hebrew roots/Feature Articles/who_is lucifer.htm
biblehub.com/hebrew/1966.htm
mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt1014.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Jp1TxJhHpZQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azazel#Dead_Sea_Scrolls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

under age as fuck

This is a serious thread. Please don't be a butthurt emotional christcuck and sperg out.

Anyway, this triggers pisstians so here is a bump.

Do Christcucks really have to try this hard?

When will Christcucks finally stop defacing Indo-European mythos with their semitic filth?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Egyptian)

Reminder that Christcucks worship those (the hebrews and yahweh) who murdered Kek's children in Egypt (Indo-Europeans, your genetic cousins).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Exodus

Neither Christians, or Jews, or Muslims worship God, they always place a prophet figure and a Holy Book between the people and God.

In reality Christians worship Jesus, Jews worship Moses and Muslims worship Muhammed.

It's just a bunch of personality cults, nothing more, we Europeans should worship God directly, like our ancestors did.

No, jesus was a kike.

There is never a serious thread.

No user, they revere him as the Prophet, but not as a Messiah or the Messiah.

Wrong, Muhammed is the real God of the Muslims, Alalh is just a term they use to convince themselves their not really worshipping a man, but they do.

Then why do they never pray to Mohammad? The closest thing to man-worship would be the Shiite belief in saints who hear prayers and bring them to Allah, and those saints are far from being Mohammad. I can see where you're coming from though: no one can truly worship a prime God, no one has seen Him or heard His undeniable words.

They do, they say Allah, and Muhammed is his prophet, but really they are saying that Muhammed is a lesser element of Allah, like Jesus being part of the Trinity.

you got debunked hard on /christian/ so you can go fuck off lul

Lucifer doesn't exist. The name is a three step translation of "shining one" with the title "son of dawn", which is a reference to Venus, in a text about a Babylonian king. The fallen angel stuff is not there in the original text as it is about an early king the kike didn't like.

No. God created both Jesus and Satan - they are brothers.

Your speculations about the Old/New Testament God/s is interesting and echoes things a lot of alternative researcher, Gnostic, and new age types have said.

As for Kek = Jesus, the only reasons you provide are extremely vague, could be applied to basically any supernatural figure from any spiritual tradition, and are also innacurate comparisons in some cases.

Coming from the void/chaos is a commonality among almost all creation stories on Earth.

Being the son of a higher god is extremely common, but more importantly, Kek is not the son of a higher god, he is a representation of the male aspect of part of the primordial substance. Completely different from the son of a diety. In the Ogdoad system, all other dieties come after the level at which Kek and, Nun, et. al. operate. The Ogdoad is more akin to the Tao than to a diety in a monotheistic system. In the Christian Genesis story Kek and the Ogdoad would be the "waters" or the "darkness" out of which God makes the world.

The fact that Jesus is magic does not relate him to Kek anymore than it relates him to Native American gods, Hindu gods, Vedic sages, Taoist sages, Hermes, Merlin, or any other magical figure.

Sorry, but this thread is retarded.

PBUH every time they say his name may as well be a liturgical prayer.

Stay away from that semite center, for the sake of your indo-european soul.

Jesus is not Kek you monotheistic butthole.

Interesting point, Planescape had the Slaad, inhabitants of the Plane of Chaos and also based on the Ogdoad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slaad

There are many hidden elements in Planescape which someone should look into.

Sauce?

I only look at the Holla Forums catalog for like 10 seconds to see if there's anything noteworthy happening, this place is complete cancer now

jesus and lucifer are literally the same person

y'all niggas forgetting your christian mythology. it's cool as fuck. i'll remind you real quick but don't forget again
fast forward, humanity is all fucked up

what you need to understand about christian mythology, is that god is not a loving entity. he's very apathetic, actually. humans weren't his first creation and they certainly won't be his last. lucifer is really the only angel watching out for us. that's not to say that a shitload of them didn't also come to earth because they did. they fucked our women, created giants called nephilim, and god flooded the earth to rid it of those abominations. the angels themselves were condemned to live within our earth until judgment day. this is where the idea of hell comes from. the head angel of this underworld is named azazel, who is what is actually considered the devil, who represents base desires and hedonism, as you might gather from his coming to earth to fuck human women and make abominations.

many of you won't know any of this because absofuckinglutely no christfags accept any of this shit, despite it being in their holy books.

to recap

but this is only christian mythology. virtually all religions possess parallels to this story, but in every other interpretation, the figure parallel to lucifer is the one responsible for ending the nephilim, for destroying sodom & gomorrah, etc, and the parallel to god does fuck all and moved on the moment he created humans

The guy trying to get the postion of another guy is not that guy, you dont even need greek abilities to notice something so simple.

Serious question, did your dad-grandad-uncle breastfeed you?

There are a billion sources all over the internet. These were picked at random.

godward.org/hebrew roots/Feature Articles/who_is lucifer.htm
biblehub.com/hebrew/1966.htm

Here's the full Hebrew chapter for reference: mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt1014.htm

See this and back to /x/ with your crap please:

You are literally a retard.

This torposter.

Nice argument retard.

neither of you even read my post, you responded within a minute for all that. do you read at 1000 wpm?

anyway, you're likely salty chrisfags who saw the first sentence and got all asshurt. you don't know shit about your own goddamn religion and it's shameful. fucking shameful. christian mythology is cool as fuck but you decide to believe the gay version.

keep on singing "MY GOOOODDDD IS AN AWESOME GOOODDDD HE REEEIIIIGGGNNNSSS" while the actual dude moved on from humanity hundreds of thousands of years ago, leaving only one angel to care for us that all of you dipshits regard as evil. and he only left him here as punishment for teaching us things he didn't want us to know.

the christian god is a fuckhead and lucifer is the only dude who ever cared. the actual devil is named azazel, but he's been trapped within the earth for fucking ever and likely has never interacted with us. you don't know shit.

Look at all this butthurt.

nice pic, OP
Earth is flat

do you know why lucifer was called the morning star?

it's because he was the brightest and most powerful of the seraphim, whose six wings are made of fire, and brought light to humans, hence the name lightbringer.

i don't remember sunday school telling you that jesus had six wings made out of fire but that'd be why he was called the morning star, too.

do you know why jesus was called the son of god? because he's the lightbringer. it's "sun" not "son".

sorry this doesn't mesh with your PC version of biblical events, but this shit is canon. read your fucking bible.

They just can't help themselves, they just have to shit everything up. They can't just keep their stupid mud religion to themselves.

Even /x/ now has christcuck mods, saying anything bad about yahweh or cuckstianity will get you a ban. Posting pic related got me a one month ban.

because she is Venus. Venus and all other wandering stars are no solid planetoids. they are orbs of light, pure consciousness.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp1TxJhHpZQ

Because of something he didn't have?
It all makes sense now! It's all because of a typo in the original Bible manuscripts, which were of course written in 1st century English!
kys
I did and you're fucking delusional.

yeah, there are a fuckload of parallels. if i recall, venus is the parallel to lucifer

but you also have to remember, different religions will split and sometimes combine entities. so for example, lucifer could be multiple different gods in actuality, or on the flip side, maybe venus and some other figured are are crude interpretation of what lucifer is.

the important thing isn't the identity, though. it's the story behind all of it, which is fairly consistent. you say venus, i say lucifer, christcucks (even though this is THEIR RELIGION) say jesus. same person.

Youd didnt say anything, again and this is not only for you:

This wasnt serious:

What the fuck is that even trying to prove?

Because this shit is so simple that you seriously looks like a tard, you two dudes:

Dude a

Dude b

Dude a want the position of dude b and is faking it, they are different beings… you are saying an actor and his doubles are the same person…

Next time try not to read the official North Korean Bible

the Sun doesn't go "behind" the curvature
instead it goes away and while doing so its size is shrinking and it looks like its going down.
The reason for this is explained on the left, it is perspective.
In other words, there is no curvature and Earth is flat.

So, the sun is just pretending to be where it is during sunsets, but in actuality it's not?

it's not a typo you fuckhead, it's a translation error because of a confusing context. "sun" and "son" are the same word in the original language.

let me guess, you think i'm an advocate for the devil or some other tinfoil hat horseshit? how the fuck is lucifer the devil when 1. he is literally jesus and 2. azazel is the devil

the figure you think lucifer is, is what azazel is.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azazel#Dead_Sea_Scrolls

you were never taught any of this shit because it's not kosher

lol die

Lucifer is the pantheon of white gods.

Look at the sun going down through a telescope. It will hopefully enlighten you.

Welcome to philosophy 101.

fuck off shill

Religion is Holla Forums's greatest weakness.

You've got your Christcucks who think religion should - must - be included in ethnocentric nationalism, and that Christianity is the natural religion of the white race.

Then you've got "everybody else," who believe a whole smattering of shit from Buddhism to paganism to not much in particular, who don't agree on much of anything save that worshiping a kike is nigger-tier blue pill retardation.

How do we fix this?

the truth fucking hurts i see

hard to accept that god not only doesn't care about us, but isn't even watching over us?

hard to accept that the figure you've regarded as evil your entire life is actually the only force of good on the planet, who isn't even omnipotent, and is the same person as your savior and prophet?

i mean you've spent all this time praying, it must be pretty fucking hard to accept that no one is listening to them because 1. god isn't around and 2. lucifer can't hear them

also, hell does exist but humans don't go there when they die. where humans go is kind of abstract, actually, and lucifer is never very clear about that. imo he was pussyfooting around the fact that there is no afterlife for our kind

That's not how you spell sophistry.

WTF??? I'M GONNA BUY 1000 FROGS TOMORROW

Christianity is the most powerfull religion ever, is more related to politics than islam or talmudism, frogposting isnt relevant to anything.

how about you shove your shit thread up your ass?

Then you are smart enough to get it, from time to time a tard believes he has more power/knowledge that he really has.

Nice D&C thread.

also, hell is actually a geographical location literally within the planet. presumably in some tunnels really deep down. theoretically the fallen angels condemned to life eternally there could have gotten out at some point to fuck our shit up, after god "abandoned" us. or, humans might have accidentally (or deliberately) dug them up. but we'd probably know, because they'd be fucking our women again and making more nephilim.

Buddhism can explain more religious experiences than Christianity can. When I was a child, I suffered from spontaneous eruptions of magical consciousness. Whenever I tried to talk about it I was shushed and told that I was trafficking with demons. That's not a way to develop a healthy sense of spirituality, and it took me a very long time before I learned that having spiritual experiences wasn't a form of possession, it was actually a gift from the celestial spheres.

But it is our weakness, isn't it?

No, it's not in Greek (NT).
No, just stupid. Especially for even using the phrase "tinfoil hat", which is made by kikes to discredit people pointing out coincidences.
That story is in direct contradiction to Lucifer being free until ~2000 years ago, so Azazel isn't Lucifer.
All you have is your fantasies again.

Question for you. Do you believe in any religion? Be specific

That was a great line. Thank you for the laugh.

William Pierce had a good idea.

Again, did your dad breastfeed you?

Orthodox Christians seem better about this shit, but we could nip this otherkin garbage in the bud by actually teaching kids about astral bodies and dream-yoga. I can't think of much mainline Christianity that can actually speak intelligently about these kinds of experiences.

Me too, user. 9th grade marked my beginning with such experiences and I was hushed the same way.

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm denouncing Catholicism tommorrow.

what the hell are you talking about? lucifer was never not free. his punishment was remaining on earth forever, nothing more.

i know, they're not the same person. azazel is a different entity, who is satan/the devil. azazel has that reputation for the hedonistic self-indulgence he hand his compadres engaged in. their defection was much long after lucifer's. there was a long period of time where "the devil" never existed.

I am sorry about that, but that isnt an argument.

Telling you that not everything in your mind is real or true is not a way to develop a healthy sense of spirituality? It sure sounds similar to the Tumblr bullshit kikes have been pushing.
How did you "learn" that? And no, just saying you did isn't very convincing; libshits don't know they're being lied to, so why should you?

This changed my life. Thanks OP

no, i just think the mythology is very interesting. although lately i've been having a hard time reconciling all the coincidences we've been seeing, and even ones i've seen in my personal life and the lives of loved ones. usually involving frogs. shit is weird, man.

Once again.
So no, that's not what I think Lucifer is.

We have IDs here.

Then please inform me instead of being sarcastic. Like you say, I was raised in a milieu. Whaddaya got?

Revelations already talked about those frogs, "shillary dumping a frog" video was literall.

Please tell me why the head of one branch of buddhism is telling christians to not go for buddhism.

WOW. YOU LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY!

Wrong. Jesus is no god and the desert religions are false.

Kek is of the OLD GODS, the REAL GODS, the forces that churn the cycles of the world. Kek is in the company of Odin.

The Dalai Lama? He represents a very small and rather dead-ended sect. Vajrayana Buddhism is the smallest branch and it's not really evangelical. The theological justification is LOL IF YOU WERE SMART ENOUGH YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN BORN TIBETAN MASTER RACE. Meh.

DAMN YOU SURE TOLD ME NOW! BEFORE I COULD DENOUNCE CATHOLICISM I BECAME A JEW? AND I'M SHILLIN? PRAISE LIZARDS!

I meant the Babylonian text nigger.

Then the fact is real, now please tell me why he said that and counter his argument.

How does kek fit in with Odin?

Revelations already talked about the frog and odin is just a misrepresentation of Jesus.

ok so let me get this straight

you realize that azazel is satan/the devil (or at least know that you know, lol)
but you don't believe that lucifer and jesus are the same entity, despite them being called by the same name, and despite jesus being able to convene with god, an ability reserved to seraphim. lucifer is a seraphim.

explain to me who you think lucifer is then

Odin is older than Jesus though.

Sinead BTFO

He said that because he's a CIA-backed Tibetan supremacist whose understanding of Buddhism is, shall we say, open to interpretation.

Buddhism is a very strange religion. A revered Japanese sage once said (restated in Christian terms)

Jesus and the prophets were a bunch of braying asses, and salvation and forgiveness are shit in an outhouse. The Bible is a hitching post for donkeys.

Same dude who said, "If you meet Buddha on the road, kill him." Yet he's considered a saint… Christians are a little more caught up with words. Buddhism is about mind transformation and Christianity is about having the "right beliefs."

Explain Matthew 3:17, then.

same ID answering twice to OP?

Odin and other old gods. Not just Odin, but he's my best example because I'm most familiar with him. Other pre-christian gods from natural animist religions too.

Odin and the norse gods were thought of more as FORCES than as literal deities. Depictions of the gods back then were memes, the names of gods were just memes. They represented something MORE. Worship of the old gods wasn't literal deity worship, but it was about reverence for the forces that the gods REPRESENTED, and maybe tapping into those forces by acting and behaving in ways that were strong, natural and healthy.

On the other hand, christians literally worship a dead kike because a book tells them that they'll go to hell if you don't.

Kek is more akin to the old gods than the scam gods of judaic control. It's evident in the way he has represented himself to us and the way we've tapped into his magics.

The NT used the OT as a proof, this is why the talmud was created.

If your point is correct then he will be attacking christianity and Obama will openly support him.

The other dude isnt proof of anything.

This is very good , user .

Prometheus is also credited for creating humanity. He created the humans from the mud and then he give us the fire ( light).

Prometheus is not related to Lucifer?

Also, do you have some source abot lucifer?

Second point is for him

No.
Original head angel, fallen due to pride. Had (almost) free reign in bullshitting humans for several millenia, got chained in the hell he ruled by Jesus just before his resurrection. Soon to be free again.
There are pretty much no similarities to Azazel.
Jesus: not an angel; God-Son and one with God-Father and the Holy Spirit inseparably and unmergeably, not created, 'born' (not in the conventional sense, but that's the word used) from God-Father and eternally existing.

you're a funny cocksucker, for sure.

"forces"

More Revelations sayings… this is interesting, its like some tards in pol are forcing everything the Bible says is wrong.

HAHAHAHAH
ftfy nigger

Already debunked, read the thread shill.

The Dalai Lama doesn't give one left shit about Christianity. He just wants to thumb his finger in the eye of the chinks, and if America will pay for his jet-setting that's fine by him.

Yeah, the bible sure is right.

you're reaching, christcuck. "forces" is a common word not some revelations saying you have a copyright on

you still have this fixation on the idea that god hates lucifer. no. god loves lucifer. lucifer loves god.

like i said, lucifer's punishment is to remain on earth with us forever, nothing more, nothing less. he and god (presumably) still communicate, and much of lucifer's power comes from that communication. remember, he didn't know he would be crucified until god told him he would be. lucifer isn't omnipotent by any means. he's only capable of some small and specific miracles.

If your point is correct you wouldnt have a problem refuting his point and you are missing the subject, america is dumping christianity.

We are not talking about just one word, check id please and check hillary dumping a frog video, its almost literal.

Oh fuck off kike.

ODIN is the ALLFATHER! Let it fucking ink in.

They are our ancestors, and they reached great power through doing whatever the fuck it took to defend their, OUR people, in the time of ragnarok, the fall of the age. They killed the giants, the niggers killed themselves on accident and the rest hid in africa, and we fucked the neanderthals into extinction lol.

HAIL ODIN! Prais kek!

Lel. Lots of Germanic tribes believed the gods literally demanded human sacrifice. They also didn't intentionally design humanity; that was an accident born from the slaying of Ymir.

What exactly do you actually know about Germanic paganism? Is it just the Thor movies? Because your knowledge of Germanic mythology is somehow beneath Wikipedia-tier.

He knowed about the scriptures, that lie that you are saying was created to support talmudism vision.

No semitic here, lol.

Marvel?

Cuz Christianity has done a bad job of meeting Americans' spiritual needs. That's why the "spiritual but not religious" shit is off the charts. I don't think people are going to buy into it anymore, not in a world where 13 year olds are trading dream interpretations online and they see all the tits and gore in the world at the touch of a button.

Christianity and churches in general are offering people nothing. Who wants to get up at 7am on Sunday morning to let a dork moralize at you for an hour, with the only takeaway being a few cheap self-help lines taken from off-the-shelf apologetics?

OP here on 4G so banning me won't work. Yes, I am baiting all of you with truth. Notice how even at high altitudes the horizon stays flat AND EYE LEVEL! THIS WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE ON (((NASA)))'S BALL
btw, the collective consciousness of all the old God's = the prime creator (aka Jesus's daddy). Since there can only be one consciousness in existence at one place in time that includes ALL consciousnesses, God could only have one son. God is omnipresent by splitting his consciousness up. Each separate consciousness is partially it's own and partially connected to the whole(God/One/Kek).

Those are your beliefs, not an answer against my argument.

Post discarded, see a doctor please.

Typo *God's == gods

I don't think you understand Buddhism. I have zero fucks to give about what the Dalai Lama says. Buddhists don't have a system of BELIEFS we all share, that we collaborate on and hammer out. Very, very few Buddhists /at all/ see the Dalai Lama as a spiritual leader. Y'all just ignorant, son. Buddhism isn't Christianity with Buddha substituted for Jesus - it is a SUBSTANTIALLY different take on the spiritual life.

No. It was not.

>>>/christian/
>>>/faggot/

Also that heat spot makes it pretty fucking obvious the sun is much closer than (((93 million miles away))) as claimed by GLOBEalist like usual, their signs are in plain sight run NASA.

I know and you didnt use any arguments, just implyings.

See this please:

You're losing the thread, mate. What is your specific question?

?????

Nothing I've said contradicts that. I didn't say shit about the gods "intentionally designing humanity" and I don't think that. I don't know where you're coming from dude.

THIS IS OP ON 4G
THIS IS OP ON 4G
THIS IS OP ON 4G
THIS IS OP ON 4G

That never happened, i was talking about facts:

Dalai lama supported christianism

Then you talked about him being a cia puppet

Then i talked about how he supported christianity against democrats and how Obama ignored the dalai.

Then you said something irrelevant about how you feel

Then i asked about the argument the dalai lama used and what argument will you use against that

Then you talked about irrelevant stuff and train was derailed

I didnt lose the argument, you did, check posts please, its like talking with a woman, my question are there and i am still waiting for an answer.

I am waiting, show me the argument the dalai lama used and counter it please.

Once again, no.

The Dalai Lama supports Christianity, in the sense that he does, because he thinks it's a nigger-tier religion suited to nigger-tier ethnicities (ie: anyone who isn't Tibetan)

Amunet The Hidden One is displeased by your faggotry, OP.

And what sense is that? what did he said? are you telling me that he is capable of going full battle mode against socrates, platoo and aristle and rape them?

Answer the question please.

I'm telling you he thinks of Christianity as being an appropriate expression of religious sentiments for people who are one step above dogs and two steps below fully human. Like what you'd think of Neanderthals performing a burial ritual. Appropriate to their condition, perhaps, but not a genuine expression of religious enlightenment.

Puella Magi > *

Reminder that kikes' favorite lie is that Jesus was a Jew. Reminder that all the Jews were dead by the time Jesus was born, and these Satan worshipers are technically the Judeans.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
-t. Jesus Christ

Even when you follow the kikels favorite evidence to support the lie that Jesus was a Jew (the genealogies in Matthew and Luke) you end with Joseph, not God.

It should be blatantly obvious how assmad the kikes are at Jesus by now. This is "babby's first"-tier jewry.

Well, Rebellion is pretty good.

FOCUS PEOPLE
This is actually good evidence.

Sense, did you know what is that? then he will be forced to accept them into buddhism, think about it please, buddhism is like a battle of toughts, if he cant win he must surrender and follow the other line… if your point is correct then he is lying and his followers will notice that and will dump him, but you have more, what you call christianity created the west, what we can call "antichristianism" was created by a bunch of jews that hate christianity, not by "super philosofags" fun fact, those "super philosophers" embraced christianity and are above the dalai lama, if you have doubts about the last point then show me both writings please.

Your only argument is "we are so cool and you so low that i didnt need to explain anything, i feel it".

Just kidding, Madoka's breddy gud, but comparing it to Lain is pointless. Shit be too different.

We worship Deus P'ter, not kikes' child-eating sand demon.

Jesus is His son. He's also known as Hercules but capping the Healer instead of the Warrior class level.

The Dalai Lama doesn't think of Japanese Buddhists as being any higher on the evolutionary ladder than French Christians. He's never going to acknowledge an argument that disproves Vajrayana, and he's never going to accept the religious sentiments of a lesser race to be fully valid. Which makes it weird that you keep bringing up such a marginal figure as a cause for argument - 99% of Buddhists don't pay the Dalai Lama the time of day, nor he them. He's Tibetan ethno-religion only.

As for Christianity I don't know what to tell you. It didn't work for me? It made me feel like I was evil for /having/ spontaneous outpourings of religious sentiment; it made me feel like I was evil for asking about it; and it made me feel like I was evil for simply liking what I like. Nowadays I don't see liking hentai and fapping and sex with my live-in girlfriend as any worse than liking apple pie. But I'm totally persona non gratia in the religious milieu I was raised in.

sage

This thread is being slid because of:

I believe in kebab removal.

Kek/JC here, you got it bang on m80

lucifer was never chained anywhere. azazel was. and azazel will never be free.

i don't know where you get your info

that's a lot of words for saying and explaining absolutely nothing. you're just parroting the shit you hear in sunday school and you understand fucking none of it. you didn't even know azazel existed before i told you.

also
literally how

ONLY in the judaized NIV version. NOT in the KJV

Reminder that the kikes hate the KJV version, and all Germans because Dr. Martin Luther was an anti-Semite and the modern German language was heavily influenced (if not outright invented) by him.

Is this bait or is OP just this stupid

Thats the problem, i was expecting something "deeper" or "factual", well, no answer then, the dalai lama point was about checking a common point with you based on your first posts.

both, but when people ignore the saged D&C warnings what can we do except be steadfast and vigilant in our refutations?

We gotta acknowledge our weak point, right? And if we keep the wound open, it'll draw the people who are inclined to argue about this shit to one place.

Dr. Martin Luther, the aforementioned anti-Semite, most definitely created the modern German *language*.

If you're not a German, or descendant of one you probably don't understand so just fuck off.

You keep repeating that unrelated stuff.
It's called Christianity. You already made clear you don't know it.
That's a lot of projection.
I'm not a burger, what the fuck is sunday school.

Fair enough.

Heh these kikes are doing a fine job of that without our help. It's almost like no one ever wondered why the Jews have such a raging hardon for destroying Germany specifically, and all things descended from Germany post ~1550.

Well, I've had a lot of very strange experiences too. When you die 4 times in a single night or can throw yourself off a skyscraper to take flight, you end up asking serious questions about the nature of reality. We're taught to minimize and disregard these experiences - "it's only a dream." Mine have been… a little too much for me to simply ignore. And Buddhism gives me a better, more inclusive framework to work with.

I have no problems acknowledging the existence of werewolves, for instance, though it's generally a little more subtle than you see on TV (no surprise there.) There are people who act as vampires though it's generally exaggerated for entertainment purposes. And Buddhism has no problem fitting this stuff into its cosmological framework, nor magic nor ghosts nor pretty much anything you'd care to name. It's rare to encounter a Christian with any metaphysical flexibility whatsoever.

As a burgerlad descendant of Germany, and non-Evangelical Lutheran, allow me to explain.

Sunday school is an extra day of school for pre-confirmed Christians in many US churches. These classrooms are literally inside the church. They are part of the rites of passage to First Communion for children born into the religion.

If Mohammedans don't worship Mohammed, how come you can't draw a picture of him without getting Mohammedans all asshurt and shooty?

But I don't want God to be Jewish

Trust me, it's better for normies that way.
You won't get real, sufficient answers by asking any spiritual leader you can normally find. The ones who can help are usually found innawoods; someone with deeper spirituality will try to fuck off from civilisation (due to being aware of how pozzed it is) and has to be threatened to hold any such position.

Yeah, we don't have anything like that; we talk about religion in the same format as we talk about football (=soccer) or Jews.
It usually involves a bottle of home-brewed 40+%, too.

slave children get an extra day of school to learn how to be a slave.

You stormcucks arguing about (((science))) again?

The satanists invert everything, to fuck with god creation.

For example, they claim Lucifer is Jesus, and Jesus is Lucifer. They say Lucifer brings the light, and Jesus the darkness.

They claim what is light is dark, what is dark is light.

They claim what is "art" is someone squrting paint out of their vagina, while a master painting of a lake is boring.

They make males females, and then make females take male roles.

They say straight is bad, gay is good.

They say children are bad (if your white) children are good (if they are not white) but their are too many people, so they must cleans the earth, but only in white countries.

You can't have light without dark, or the pairs of opposites. Its what holds you in the time dimension.

Pic related.

So much this.
They are NOT equipped to deal with weird shit.

For some, the Green Pill comes as a suppository heh heh

Kek isn't Jesus. He may be a tool of the Lord to communicate with people, wanting to do the right things.

God used frogs before after all.

Exodus 8:1-4 (KJV)

1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Let my people go, that they may serve me.

2 And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs:

3 And the river shall bring forth frogs abundantly, which shall go up and come into thine house, and into thy bedchamber*, and upon thy bed, and into the house of thy servants, and upon thy people, and into thine ovens, and into thy kneadingtroughs:

4 And the frogs shall come up both on thee, and upon thy people, and upon all thy servants.

If Mohammadians don't worship Mohammad, then why do they try to kill anybody who draws him?

If Mohammadians don't worship Mohammad, then why are they called Mohammadians?

You need your fucking meds Christcuck.

KEK IS FUCKING SATAN!!!!!!! YEAH!

Isn't Lucifer just a word that means "lightbringer" rather than a specific entity?

Not to mention Kek is god of Darkness, Chaos, and Anonymity while in the bible the devil is described as a malevolent trickster who basically just Jews people. In terms of attributes is there any connection between the 2?

Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings of the East. 13And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs, coming from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. 14These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God, the Almighty

Hillary already droped one.

Otto Rahn identified him with Apollo, but he is a recurring archetype. Wotan is another name.

Did I not spell it out for you.

Everything has a pair of opposites, if you want to fuck civilization up you just invert everything.

Its like swapping polarities on a car engine battery. Shit stops running.

Or are you going to deny physics now? As above so below, as within so without.

KEK is the Blood God visiting humans peacefully before the Eternal Sacrifice begins.

Even in Chinese mythology there are tales of "how the amphibian climbs the waterfall and becomes a dragon".

Kek's name is everywhere. The signs are obvious. He is truly our god, the lightbringer and the creator of worlds. May his name be blessed, praise kek.

I don't think you're ever going to get universal agreement on anything when it comes to Holla Forums except Ethnonationalism and that Jews can suck a dick.

tfw autism levels are off the charts

Ug… I called you kike for your comment about the nature of the gods and did not agree with you at all.

That sounds a lot like the story of Prometheus.

Isn't Kek far older than Kek?

I think that Kek is around 4000 years old

You're a spastic retard who thinks he's smarter than everyone else because he wastes his time reading flat earth bullshit.

…and you retards can't even learn which is why you were enslaved: you have no intellectual value.

The talmud/bible/koran trilogy is a loose collection of bullshit and fan fiction written by a bunch of kike rabbis, ergot devouring fruitcakes and schizo salesmen.

Fuck abrahamism, may kek's light burn this rotten root off the the face of the planet.

It is not a weakness. It is outright infiltration by semites.

Jesus was a Jew who believed in Judaism.

Christcucks have no answer.

And now they try to coopt the Old Gods?

Pfft, get real, cuckold.

This.

Christianity is responsible for nothing that Europeans have accomplished, however, it has been and will be responsible for everything that drags us down.

If it weren't for Christianity, we'd be much better off.

I just let Kek into my life and believe and trust in him.

He has provided more evidence than any other deity I have been exposed to in my entire life.

Praise Kek.

Are you fucking high? Tomas De Torquemada and Martin Luther were the best Kike removers Europe EVER FUCKING HAD. What the fuck is with Holla Forums and their "Kike on a Stick" shit that was created by Kikes anyway? Anti-Christianity of ANY form is Jewish. PERIOD. Islam? = Jewish. Fuck, even kike infiltrated Christianity is just false prophet bullshit such as "Mormanism" and "Christian Science".

This makes the comparative theologist in me happy. I'm working on a syncretization of Kek and Jesus; or more precisely, the Ogdoad being an aspect of the Son of the ALL who is the One.