Shillbook Censors Alt-Right Page After Becoming Too Influential

Last night, Alt-Right shillbook page Disdain for Plebs was banned from posting anything other than plain text posts after multiple redpill comics created by the page's owner went viral.

We all know what Shekelburg's agenda is, but it's undeniable the number power shillbook has as a means to redpill normies. DfP is probably the largest Alt-Right page on the site, and thus this crackdown is a huge blow to our outreach on that platform.

Other urls found in this thread:

silentpost.org/more.php?word=crookedhillary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's such a shame.
I really do like that page

special place in the pits of hel

>>>/normalfag/

Social media has turned the tide on conventinal media pol colonising twitter tumblr and facebook was the best thing we ever did. Fuck off shills or mods or both.

You fish where the fish are.

So, another cucked out lolberg type? Good riddance.

post some of his comics

Bumpin.

Have a bump, even alt-kike is preferable to completely bluepilled multiculti open borders faggots.

Bump in the name of Kek

This request for comic

And nothing of value was lost. At most it might wake up some drones a tiny bit but then again those same idiots still have a profile there.

>>>/trash/

Holla Forums doesn't need autistic larper whining about "Muh speshul klub".

Fuck off newfag.

>>>/suicide/

3 shills in 10 posts.

You have hit the jews nerve. They only got where they are by dominating media through corporate m&a's, the threat of normie viral redpilling is literally nightmare food.

OP here. Delivering requests for the mentioned comics.

pretty anti-white.

Last one is pure cancer.

kosher as fuck jew apologist page fuck you

He's calling out hypocrisy, not saying segregation was wrong.

He is a jew apologist though. His page is nevertheless worth following for normies.

Kill yourself.

Me and, apparently Kek, agree. I wish all the cucks who post on that page thinking any sort of leftist faggotry is accepted get purged ASAP though.

HOL UP, DIS SHIT BUMPIN O WUT?

I think you missed a turn at r_TheDonald

I don't use jewbook but I'm bumping this because it's a tool for red-pilling, just like youtube.

they're telling you Facebook should be completely ignored or abandoned even though videos shared on Facebook reach 10X more people than those on Youtube

I'm subscribed to this page, it's mods are from Holla Forums they just hide their powerlevel to better outreach to normalfags. You can see from their true allegiance from some of the comments sections. Yes I have a kikebook, it's required for uni organizations.

The same thing happened to a libertarian turned "alt-right" page Muh Roads at least four times and Don't Tread on Memes twice. They were doing pretty well redpilling normies. Zuckerjew hates gud mems

This needs to be stopped somehow. The coming movement may be the first time in 70 years where we can revive rational antisemitism and these cowards will ruins everything.

Someone needs to make a facebook clone on zeronet.

It's time we stop this censorship.

The Holla Forums that I remembered would dox the shit out of those faggots. Lame.

You're not Holla Forums, you're Holla Forums.

Fuck off.

If he's really a jew apologist he should be doxed.

Also

You should consider lurking more. You're not ready for the game.

Where the fuck does it say this guy is a kike apologist?

dox our people? the people at facebook? what?

see:
Even someone who supports him:

Kek,
Fucking deserves it

For what reason really?

Redpilling normies?

Being a pleb, reposting, being a shit artist, posting on Facebook and expecting anything but censorship, rtc. Etc.

Nigger, I was saying doxing the kikes. We used to do shit like that. THIS IS WAR

Oh

But dude we still dox kikes. We doxed ctr a couple of weeks ago.

Well that's one step, why not google and facebook who are deleting our content?

I guess you might be a newfag or perhaps a very bitter oldfag but our movement is in the mainstream now and it is infecting social media sites like twitter and facebook.

The more they censor the weaker they become. That is how it works. They just censored a barely redpilled normie because he isn't a full blown marxist.

This is good for us.

So shut the fuck up retard.

Are speaking as if FB and Google control the entire existence of your content?

Well google deletes our references and shuts down our youtube channels. Facebook deletes red pilled pages.

Are you stupid?

Google, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and others are like the terrain for memetic combat. user-made content (memes) is like the weapons. Conflating control over weapons with control of the terrain is fucking stupid.

You can make all the content you want. The normie population and others mostly hang out on the big terrain.

Terrain lock-out trumps meme creation. Lock-out means a constant circlejerk in your easily controlled echo-chamber, like Mongolian Handweaving forums.

This.

Good god you fucking retards don't have an ounce of strategic thought in your bodies. It's no wonder the far right haven't won since the 1940s. You guys fucking suck at strategy and tactics.

Wew
W E W
E
W
That's some AAA logic there lad.

Maybe you shouldn't take yourself so seriously

GUYS WE CAN INFLUENCE THE DENIZENS OF SHIT! WE CAN BE THE KING OF THE SHIT PILE!!

They are useful idiots. It isn't their fault.

Apparently you don't understand how civil war works.

You have to win the people over first then cripple your enemy with a flood of useful idiots.

Also you seem pretty buttstrated right now. I think you should stop posting and lurk for about another year before you decide to voice your opinion to when it comes to tactics kid.

Those aren't yours fammarino. You don't own that server space

My shlomo, what a big nose you have!

oh, fun over. I guess I gotta leave. Yknow, "shut it down!" as they say.

Firstly, you are treating the total set of people on those sites as if they were interchangeable widgets of low quality. There is nothing in your post to indicate such a property. Hence, not an argument.

Secondly, control over aggregated beliefs is important for political power in democracies. The largest groups of people are on normie sites. This becomes important if you want to start building a movement. You want to win over the smaller set of high IQ people, you want to win over people who can help us with resources and money. Memetic raids on populations found within normie terrain is key to winning. If the enemy controls the terrain we become an isolated circlejerk whose ideas have no influence. But I'm guessing you want that, since you are likely a shill.

Those "worthless shuts" can be tools used to vote in a nationalistic president kikel. They can be educated by us and influenced in way that benefit us.

Redpilling the normies counteracts the kikes greatest achievement which is castrating the minds of the american public.

Maybe one day they can be influenced into gassing you and your vermin brethren.

They wouldn't be using Facebook if they had some awareness
Not meant to be. No point arguing on here. Everything that goes against the trend is "shilling"
The posts are to just bother you. And to shit on this thread
You're only divided if you're too stubborn to love your neighbor. Yknow, the one that's exactly like you. Not the Mexican across the street

Mmmmmkay
They're like cattle right? That's all people are correct? Just oxes in human shape, meant to work your fields and be slaughtered to feed your kids?
I get ya

So they should just be left as tools as the kikes instead?

Are you flustered that we now have the potential to steal your good goys away from you chaim?

You are far too optimistic to be posting on chans.

Nice back pedal faggot. Get fucking blown the fuck out.

Also, if you hate the kikes. Do something. Don't just sit here talking shot about them, or putting off your "day of the rope" because you're too scared to do it alone. Be the person you want, don't sacrifice your values and be strong. People will follow. No need to shill and try to scrape opportunities from Internet sites you don't own.

Do you read your own posts?

I keep getting posting errors specifically in this thread when responding to the shill above (see pic1), yet I can post in other threads (see pic 2). Something funny is up. Bet this thread starts getting spammed soon by Jewdog pictures

Response and is in pic 3. Not that I expect anything from the shill, given he is a coward.

this. bumping for this post.

there's been a LOT of people around here telling us that we shouldn't be on facebook/google/reddit/etc

these people are most likely shills.

those are exactly the places where we need to go to redpill the population.

stay alert Holla Forums

great thing about social media is they have banks of pictures.

this would have more impact if there was a compilation of facebook/twitter/reddit bans and censorship/'moderation'

Oh, I'm sorry I have low effort replies.

I just hate how Holla Forums has devolved into Internet slacktivism.
This is a board for political discussion. Not a personal army for some faggot who got consored on a website, where there was no misunderstanding of how little he controlled on it.

I have no energy to have actual discussion anymore either. I work 60 hours a week at $11 an hour. I just want you guys to know, I fucking hate you

crookedhillary will lose 100% even jewbook won't help her silentpost.org/more.php?word=crookedhillary

sage