Anyone else starting to to leave this place behind? I personally just don't see the point in coming here anymore...

Anyone else starting to to leave this place behind? I personally just don't see the point in coming here anymore. I have spent more of my free time just reading or thinking.

been going to more specialized boards, now that Holla Forums has finally found it's theme: shitposting and redacted saying it summons theme

dont be like that ;-;

jesus fucking christ we dont want you here.

yeah

dubs has done nothing for me. it got me perma banned one time. i will never acknowledge dubs ever.

hex?

Caught me again

tumblr is the answer tbh

the dubs only help those who help themselves

speaking of hex im just going to post this again because i only got to use it once and it totally took me at least 5 minutes

that thread was a lot of fun

Nice

nice

nice quads.

kek

If you were actually leaving you wouldn't feel the need to make a "a-anyone else?" thread like a faggot.

we love you user-kun. we are your only true friends.

now open that tight little hole of yours and let me show you how much i care

4chan faggot identified

And if you were on 4chan where you belong you wouldn't need to sagefag because you wouldn't hate every post that passes in front of your vision. You are bitter, and too stupid to do anything about it but cry. You are cancer.

Does OP's pic remind anyone else of Dysnomia?

Damn near everyone is spending time at least looking for other places to hang, OP. Nobody really likes what this place has become, not even the board owner. The only reason he hasn't packed it up is that he is on some sort of weird "captain going down with the ship" ego trip. Many people have found other boards or sites to suit them. The really socially incapable people are either too sensitive to change or too afraid to enter new situations to even look, and they remain here in denial along with the trolls who enjoy watching sites die and contributing to that process.
So no, you are not alone.