FRESH MOLY

MOLYJEW DOES ALINSKY
In this piece he goes over the rules for radicals and gives some examples of their use in practice.
Gives a shoutout to meme magick under the rule about "enjoying the tactics you use".

Fag mods don't want good content on the board due to their nigger Judaism

no dude,, he is a jew. also shit eceleb thread

And here I thought summer was over.

no, because you are still here

I'm explaining the bump lock of your thread before it happens, they do it EVERY thread no matter if has 600 replies because they think all content is e-celebs.

But Stefan "argument detection is my predilection" Molly is usually considered decent content.
And a breakdown of Alinksy's shit is definitely politics.
In this vid we see how the left today obsessively uses some of the rules and seems to have forgotten others, e.g. not running a tactic into the ground (muh racist)

Holla Forums autism, everyone

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

The Vox day interview one was far more important content wise and they locked it, it countered the bullshit narrative of nation of immigrants and that America is existentially a white nation, no matter what the state does.

an explanation of Alinksy's rules is well worth the time. Moly does OK with most subjects.

Autism, or BPD?
Using labels (eceleb) as authority for censoring is more BPD.
Vid related.

You realize that giving everyone a voice for your movement never leads to anywhere good right? That is what alt right fags do and it will destroy the movement (see:gamergate). Have some standards. Steven is decent but a little too nice on social issues, also suspect he might be a con

The Vox interview was amazing. I don't know if Stefan was acting shocked or not, but the red pills Vox was dropping on his audience even had me saying, "Oh shit".

Vox has been doing this slowly over the course of previous appearances on his show, but he went full out with the message.

This is about redpills, not a voice for the movement.
I doubt Molly will ever be one of us openly, but he does information that can build up in people, eventually leading them to GTKRWN.

Suggestion for these cases to specify that the thread is for discussion of the subject matter of the video, not the content creator e-celeb, to avoid slide.

I kinda think he might have been acting shocked for the regular viewers (and their d'nations). He tends to read up before interviews so I don't think he really gets caught off-guard.

Do you remember which one? I think he had Vox Day on a couple times.

I'd think that any video is posted for talking about its content.
And that there would be the inevitable discussion of the creators, either because there are relevant points to make or because the D&C crowd shows up.
I don't see any kind of prophylactic approach for that.

Most recent one only a few days old.

I know listening to Moly for the last year or so he was not shocked and he would agree with what Vox was saying, he has said similar things himself to exactly the points Vox made.

To anyone here who still thinks Molyneux isn't sympathetic to us….

from this episode:

pretty sure if got locked because it was dealing with the "alt-right". We can agree that no matter the relevance, and discussion about the nature of the "alt-right"/alt-right always ends in a clusterfuck. as such it is counterproductive and a waste of time everytime this subject comes up. To the point it become reasonable to suspect any threads about the alt-right is either shills from the get-go, or soon to be filled with shitposting and additional sliding, shilling, co-opting attempts etc.

tl;dr any discussion about the alt-right is weight on one of Holla Forums pressure points, genuine or not it never lead to anything good. shills love to have us in-fight rather that work together

No qualifier as to the type of thread was needed. Shills fuck with everything and any day can be raid day. Nuking good content with the false promise of prophylaxis is not good modding.

I was just thinking about this before clicking the thread.

Molyneux has redpilled a ton of people - people who were probably lolbertarian bluepilled betas just like himself.

Mods have done fuck-all their entire lives.
Their envy and jealousy towards hard-working, famous and respected redpillers forces them to censor discussion of everyone.

ot saying its a perfect system, nor agree with the mods decision, just laying out my suspicion as why ti happened. I think Stefan content are well enough articulated to stand above the alt-right buzzword and thus should not have been anchored.

I can deal with the occasional err from the mods. I do not expect mods to be perfect, and those who do and rip their shirt apart anytime mods take a decision they disagree with need to take a chill pill.

So basically the next step of subversion is to force the "Alt-right" on us, and everyone who says something about it will get anchored (just what was the case when JIDF was killing the board with the Trump spam) so goyim think this transition and acceptance of a new red herring is natural and a board consensus?

I was really curious what will be their next puncture point now that the elections are coming to an end, and it looks like this is it.

Since they are completely impotent and powerless to subvert us otherwise, they had to employ mods/admins to their advantage.

Freemasons are one step below the kikes on a character scale.

e-celeb or not, a Rules for Radicals thread is never a bad idea.
Libshits don't have any other ideas than those, really.

I want to mix the audio of this video with Goku going SSX4. Or is it SSX3, I don't understand animus.

good shit motheruckers, good sheeeeeeeeet

satan, ave

666 satan

fuck you

Pretty much anything forced on Holla Forums gets taken over by Holla Forums, so it's a losing tactic from the start.
This "alt-right" thing has actually been a boon. I'm seeing Holla Forums content showing up on internet news sites everywhere, sites I've followed for years. I'm kinda sure there are some of us posting there, or people from there have started to come here.
"Dindus" is everywhere. Immigrant stories are being posted with language that seems to come from a Holla Forums rage thread, SJWs getting trashed everywhere.

So let them force it. We'll just take over.

They also don't seem to be enjoying themselves anymore. Not nearly as much as we are anyway.

More like judaic shilling.

Kek has blessed my post

Exactly, anyone who attacks the person and not the content is a shill.

So basically, forcing e-celebs/public figures/"alt-movements" in here (especially the ones that dull our content, kosherize it, and are full of kikes) - shilling.

Attacking any content on the basis that an e-celeb made it, regardless of the merit of content itself - shilling.

Both activities are absolutely subversive and should be seen for what they are.

Yes. But regardless of it attacking secondary and tertiary targets, the primary one remains untouched. Which is exactly their goal.

witnessed.
Moly has become part of the Right-Wing assembly line.

Each worker on the assembly line specializes in one stage of the process. They don't move with the product down the entire line, they work briefly with each widget as it comes down the line, sending it off to the next. Each person in the Right-Wing assembly line specializes in one stage of redpilling. They don't follow individuals through the entire process. Rather individuals are passed off down the line.

It is hard to map out the process exactly particularly since there are numerous sources at each stage and countless permutations of potential paths through them all, but easy to make crude examples:
or maybe even

There is no one path, but the process is typically the same. Rarely if ever does somebody follow one leader through the entire process. They pass off between people who specialize in their domain. When they are ready for the next level, they move on.

Well shit, I didn't know he's come along that far.

Even my father has started using "dindus", and he only uses the internet for the comment sections of local news sites and chain emails with other old people. Our memes are spreading far and wide. Holla Forums punches way above our weight. Our memetic ripples spread far and wide.

On that note, I think the universe of chain emails is often overlooked for Holla Forums propaganda. Old people still love emailing each other and forwarding stuff to each other. Imagine if we all emailed a few well-constructed redpills to our parents and grandparents a few times a year. They'd probably love the interaction with us, and would gladly spread our material to their friends… AND OLD PEOPLE VOTE!

There is one fault with this approach, unfinished products are easy to spoil. You need to reach a certain level before you are immune to subversion. So if someone pulls a lever that redirects assembly from the redpilling lane to the bluepilling lane, it will result with a bluepilled individual.

Just a few hours ago I was thinking "Gosh, I wish Moly would do a vidya on Rules for Radicals, I don't have the time to read that shit."
Meme magic runs deep.

I have gone down just about every psyop on the way to redpill hell.

Believe me if you start looking into the abyss, the abyss looks back. Not "sometimes", all the time.

Did i miss the thread about his cathlicism video? I was looking forward to all the banter.

Who the fuck is this bald numale looking cuck?

Keep adding steps in between points A and B and you end up with confusion. One doesn't simply part with their beliefs if they manage to make it to the end either, they come carrying all the shit they got along the way and a lot of that conflicts with the end point, hence all these snowflake rightists that don't "fully agree" with the ultimate.

The one on Western Civilization.

This, don't underestimate it. The amount of redpills my mother sends me puts some fags on here to shame. We need to stop being lazy and write some fucking spam mail.

It is certainly not a flawless process. What both of you say is true, many people get lost along the way.

There have been times in history when one particularly strong leader lead many people down the path all at once, leading them like a shepherd. Men of this caliber are rare, we must always keep our eyes open. Try to find such people, for they are inevitably the most important people in history.

Are you sure? You should never underestimate the enemy, or assume that you've been through everything. Because i assure you, you haven't.

He was not one "man" , that's the key to his success. He was many in one.

How exactly are ecelebs to blame for gamergate's failure?

Yeah, him. He looks like the type who takes good care of his wife's son.

Molyneux used to be pretty good newfag bait but now he is actually started to say some fairly based shit. His presentations are really good for redpilling normalfags because of the fact that he stuffs sources into pretty much everything.

Being a lolberg automatically disqualifies him

>>>/liberty/

guess it's time to post molymemes

and yeah good video OP

He is getting really damn close to the truth though, assuming he isn't simply toning it down for his viewers

You mean the Church Built Western Civilization?
I don't think there was a thread.

That's a fine board tbqh

That was a bit adorable, I have to admit.

For numale cucks, yeah.

shut up.

Got called a jew and an FBI agent for pointing out that dailystormer started a separate forum for meeting nazi frog buddies irl, then talking about meeting 12 other guys that are becoming my new best friends.

We actually formed a book club and decided to read Rules for Radicals as our first book, we're discussing the first three chapters this Saturday. Then I got banned for capitalizing the "P" in Holla Forums because I wrote Holla Forums at the beginning of a sentence when asking for book recommendations that are good for small group discussion.

I don't know who's shilling who anymore.

polite sage for off topic reply

57:30

pick one

NOT AN ARGUMENT

you heard it first on Holla Forums

this will be one of the memes of 2017, as important as

CUCK

The mods are shit skin fags but all your bans seem like genuine judgement calls.

It really does dig deep against an ingrained sense of intellectual superiority, while not sounding like a sperg naming logical fallacy names. It's not just a shitposting meme.

fresh e-celeb

that twitter molymeme is golden

anybody got the original?

Agreed this is going to make me sound like a faggot but

Everyone's got their own way to the truth, friend. Be happy that you know better now than that you were a fool a year ago.

Fucking hell, lad. So close to a good image.

There's more to life than KEK, Trump and Hitler, lad.

Sorry, I was so tired last night when I made that. It's amazing I was able to make a image at all.

Here's a quick fix before I go to work.