Under anarcho communism or anarcho syndicalism or anarcho capitalism or any other of you guy's edgy bullshit how will...

Under anarcho communism or anarcho syndicalism or anarcho capitalism or any other of you guy's edgy bullshit how will you know if your doctor is legit or just a fucking dude in a lab coat?

How will factories exist where we can get all our modern conveniences (what separates us from fucking cavemen) if there is no currency?

If I want a certain type of medicine how will I know I'm getting the right dosage per pill (or even the right medicine in the first place) if there's no regulation?

All those things are bad and need to be destroyed.

What? Medicine? The thing that son may people need just to be healthy and live?

Doctors? The reason that breaking your leg isn't game over in life?

Currency? The reason modern civilization exists?

You anarchists are so delusional it hurts. Call it a spook or what the fuck ever if you want but there is no way to get to the level we have reached with some kind of strong organization.

Ignore primitivists

doctors would self-organise and collectively decide on what treatment procedures should be followed.
Your doctor would be affiliated with some form of medical comittee or union which consists of healthcare professionals being an overseeing body of good medical practice.

We don't even know that now, because modern physicians are basically pill salesmen.

Why would a guy dress up in a lab coat to chop at you with no training etc if there is no money in society?

Anyway, there could still be socially organized systems, qualifications and certificates; that doesn't equal a state.

Fetish or insanity or it's ayncapitalism and muh voluntary exchange.

Well we're not ancaps

Well that's just a criminal chopping people up, state medical system or not those people try to chop people up. That's a question of public protection in anarchism.

And let's assume it's not ancrapitalism

I was making a joke because it's a ridiculous scenario.

Typical leftypol thread. This board needs to be nuked.

t. not Holla Forums

Good effort

What?

WEW

There will likely be a doctor's syndicate that individual's must become members of.
Of course you could visit someone who's outside of a doctors syndicate, but that would be a pretty dumb idea.

Either labour-vouchers or you could just request it and have it made for you.
The point is to get rid of the need for currency before we get rid of actual currency.

Who said there is no regulation? You think we're AnCaps?

Well clearly we don't think of it as utopian.

So you're saying it's exited before?

Is that what "utopia" means to you? Anything that has never existed before? The entirety of all future events are thus correctly described as a utopia, surely?

Yes.

The paleolithic age.

Meaning the vast majority of human existance.

Indeed, we've only had hierarchy for 0.6% of the time people have existed.

Well if utopian means non existing, then it includes potential futures. So sure then, anarcho-communism is "utopian" by this pointless definition.

It will never exist because it's the equivalent to paradise on earth.

Why?

And we've done a hell of a lot better under that form of living than any other. Thanks for making my argument for me. Hierarchy works, equality gives you caveman-tier style of living.

Because scarcity isn't going to magically disappear because of your retarded beliefs, because class distinctions aren't even bad, they work. Because equality is bullshit and always will be. Because you aren't living in the real world. Because a statless society is a society that has no problems. Because prisons will always be necessary.

Not really. The average life-span and healthiness of people living under hierarchy only became higher than those living without a 150 years ago.
So cavemen lived longer and healthier and had shorter work-days than say, your average roman.
This indicates that society without hierarchy is both possible, it also is more healthy and makes us stronger

I doesn't necessarily have to. We have taken scarcity into account too. We're not expecting to just jump into post-scarcity immediately.

Master-morality right there. Why does "useful" mean "good"?
Indeed, what do we need the masters for? All they do is lean back and leech. If they're so superior they have nothing to fear from democracy.

Who's claiming that all individuals have the same merits?

Is this the matrix?

That sounds pretty fucking awesome. I say we should have no problems, if that is what abolishing the state does.

Who said statelessness means we don't punish crime?

Because they're designated to credible syndicate, have education and Doctor's license and will be replaced by another doctor if their practices are illegitimate.

Work can occur without wage system.

There will be regulations.

There's no such thing as an "an"-cap. They're just anti-state capitalists. This is a leftist board.