Child sex dolls

Would you buy a child sex doll Holla Forums?? this is one i want its a LauraB child sex doll.

trottla.net/redwhite.html

Get a gun and get a real one from a boomer cuck how bout dat.

That plastic shit on your dick will mess with your endocrine system, while the real thing will rejuvenate you.

no

They aren't even sex dolls. You can't penetrate it unless you mod it.

You're a faggot

You seem to forget people hate us and we need an outlet for our urges.

Uh, it's 2017?

Not an argument faggot.

fuck off degenerate heterofag

this

disgusting bigot

Even the fucking sex toy industry is trying to normalize whore pussy. At least Japan shows some goddamn dignity about the silicone they fuck.

No.

ill never understand why anyone would, aside from pure curiosity but even then… why.

I get that there are some people who have never done anything wrong who have an attraction to "younger" people but, If it were me in the same situation. I still wouldn't because it's still creepy as fuck. plus at the point you even slightly give in to those kinds of desires, you loose

saying that though do not have the same "affliction" as some of you, so take my words with a grain of salt

Give me a fucking break.

Post rewds

No because I'm not a necrophiliac, I couldn't get off to fucking a cold lifeless body with dead eyes.

Yeah goys don't get a sexual release so you no longer want to fuck anyone just let it build up inside you until its an uncontrollable urge that clouds your judgements and makes you think even raping someone is worth it to have a release.

That is an attraction to actual dead people dumbass.

Just ignore the marxist, he's just redefining words to suit his agenda like leftists.

Yeah and pedophilia is an attraction to actual children but lolicon is still attractive to pedophiles just like a plastic corpse would still be attractive to necrophiliacs.

WHERE ARE THE LEWDS? BEPIS IN TOY VAGANIA

Says the faggot calling everyone marxists, is that supposed to be your version of nazi?

>>>Holla Forums

Pedophilia is so hot

No thanks I don't like people blindly calling everyone they don't like nazis for the same reason I don't like your ilk calling everyone they don't like marxists. Two sides of the same retarded reactionary coin.

literally never used Reddit. -looking at a few random posts over the last few years, probably used it like 12 times in the last 3 years. Usually because of watching YouTube videos where more information is on the posts.I have defiantly never posted on Reddit However.
I just usually post shorter messages on boards, like 30 words at most usually

Would love to have sex with an lg but that is sadly illegal in this current society and it is very easy to get caught.

and they won't even let you have that because it's classified as offensive material. you pedos are cucked so hard it's insane

Child sex dolls are legal i have seen them in adult stores before.

doubt.png

Whatever user.

any demo vids?

This tbh

Why fuck Lera when you can abduct and rape real Lera in your dank basement

she's too old

*why fuck lera doll

This 16 is too old

Its still lera no matter what age.
Besides, u can imoregnate her and make more lil leras tbh

No I wouldn't. For 2 reasons.
1. Am ephebe, not pedo
2. I find all sex dolls to be incredibly fucking creepy

Those eyes man.

I would be surprised to see that. I figured the purchase of one would automatically land you on some sort of list by some sort of 3 letter agency.

To each his own.

Yea, I'm not passing judgement, just could not keep an erection with one of those things staring into my soul.

this

So uhhh

Im not a pedo, so no. Tho I do want a sexdoll after they get to a level I want

post moar faggots

No but I tried to make a loli tulpa and because everything I imagine always keeps manifesting in the flesh world what ended up happening was I ended up with a real loli and then I grew disillusioned with pedophilia and gave it up.