Comcast

"The Resistance"

What is this shit?

apparently it's a "der drumpfler" festival

Nuke it

It's where indoctrinated college kids go to virtue to signal to the establishment how brainwashed they are.
And they pay many shekels for the privilege.

Knowing that normies will fall for this makes me want to give up on humanity.

Normies will fall for anything if it's drip fed to them for long enough. This is why democracy doesn't work; it's the easiest system to subvert.

If you remove the jews and the non-whites democracy works just fine. This is what annoys me about you fascist idiots. You keep citing Nazi Germany as evidence that fascism is the best system, when the simple truth is any system will work once you remove the jews from your country.

jews and niggers*

(((Global Citizen)))

That's facism

Fuck Joy Reid and her fluttering eyelashes

And it takes a radical movement like Fascism to achieve this. Democracy won't ever be able to remove jews from the country, they will just wallow in it and subvert it. Fascism is just a tool to homogenize a country, then the country can go back to normal and adopt whatever sort of economical system that it wants to.

The hell is this?

A Zionist celebration

citizens of the world unite. workers of the world unite. we are all one! sheeeeeeit

Bump

All these people are anti non terrestrial immigrents.

what bigotry to say that only people born on earth and that have less than five penieses are global citizens! I am outraged.

I am with you, fellow feeler of things and holder of guns, it hurts my feelings when these fascist rallies celebrate the exclusion of peaceful greys and other aliens. Such rich culture is being held back from us with these xenophobic rallies. I can forgive stevie wonder for being there because he is a great musician and blind. he has never seen the stars.

bumping thread 4 later tbh